submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
If you're talking about the game crashing on startup after using dev mode, then try deleting options.rpyc from your game folder before restarting.

If you're talking about the Tommy/Jacob crash, that crash is intentional and it happens because of a variable that has been injected by a certain mod. That variable is persistent.mod_wt_enabled

If that variable exists, then the VN is going to crash at that scene.
I am talking about the tommy and jacob crash but as i have said this is my new playthrough wihtout any mods so thats whats im confused about it shoudnt happen lol.

so i dont know what to do to fix this problem

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I am talking about the tommy and jacob crash but as i have said this is my new playthrough wihtout any mods so thats whats im confused about it shoudnt happen lol.

so i dont know what to do to fix this problem
As the post you quoted states even though you didn't use a mod on your new playthrough the fact you had a mod previously has borked your game because it inserted a line of code into the game which DPC has detected and blocked. Just use the save fixer in the OP and you'll be fine.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
As the post you quoted states even though you didn't use a mod on your new playthrough the fact you had a mod previously has borked your game because it inserted a line of code into the game which DPC has detected and blocked. Just use the save fixer in the OP and you'll be fine.
ok so i had a mod previous and then i deleted eveything, save files, even uninstalled and redownloaded again also each save in the game becos of this problem and started again with a whole new fresh saves.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes