Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Josy scenes after the decision to stay friends suggest she is in love with Fuckface, her emotional speech about not being given a choice and having to go along with what Fuckface decided (or what Maya decided if DIK Fuckface gets rejected) a
Untitlejhkhud.jpg
dfes.jpg
Untitlevvddxvd.jpg
Untitlevvcvccvddxvd.jpg

I´m sorry for Josy's fans. No ofense, but this dialogue says to me that she's just an immature brat that thinks that she can have the cake and eat it. She doesn't know what she wants, or has the balls to go for what she actually wants, so she wants it all, and when she can't get it all, continues trying to get MC's attention with questions like the one during the photoshoot of Ep9.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
The stripclub girls have more feelings for the MC than the main girls. LMFAO!
I think Josy depends on your choices. Josy is clearly upset if your break up with her and Maya. She also reacts hurt if you mention (during the photo shoot event) a relationship with her wouldn't have worked out. Maya seems to be fine if you end it with her (Maya) though. Which is kinda interesting, considering you can just go after Maya and pretty much ignore Josy. So I would say Josy can be in love with the MC, and the MC can be in love with Maya, without the opposite being true.

Sage is an unknown. Something weird is going on. Her aggressiveness during sex reminds me of her mom... I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sage doesn't know how to love someone because she was molested or something. Somewhat similair to Quinn. Although Quinn was taught not to show any weakness/emotion. Sage simply seems to not understand how to be intimate; it's all just sex to her. So yeah, we need to know more about her past and the deal with her parents.

You're correct about Bella and the Banana though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
but you are talking strictly about the first season

and in the first season even Jill is not that involved, maybe only Josy is

in the second season the relationships evolve a lot, Bella and Sage are probably the slowest and Maya always seems much more involved in her urgencies than in the sentimental issue (it's not that she has a point), but all the LIs show clear feelings towards MC

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Yes, the problem aren't the sex scenes, but the sexy and cute moments with the Lis. I have found the update a bit bland, specially with Sage, my main interest.

It seems that DPC has decided that she's a nympho and only thinks about kinky sex with MC and other people (at least she says "other girls" to the DIKs after the "Walk", so I don't think she's going to pretend to introduce other guys too to her orgies). It's OK, but as usual, DPC overdoes it. It seems that she's interested in MC mostly because he's good at sex. Some romantic moments would have been great with her too. She said she's interested in that too in Ep8.

And I have literally hated the moments in which she seems to flirt with Maya. If MC lived with Sage at the HOTs's, she knows that Maya broke MC's heart, they talk about it in the pool, so... why is she so flirty and friendly with her at the party? Even if MC and Maya are friends, she should know better. She probably thinks that what happened is that MC had a crush with Maya, and she rejected him because she's lesbian. She should think that any guy wouldn't be OK with her future girlfriend flirting (even if as a joke because of booze) with a girl that he used to like, rejected him, and that is a lesbian, even if it seems that they have a civilized relationship. That scene serves all the branches, but should be totally different if the MC is following Sage's branch. Way less flirty. Maybe she will change her attitude about Maya after knowing that MC and her actually had something real.

And the scene of sex that ends up bad because MC starts talking about Sage's biological mother is just a stupidity. IF DPC wanted another sex scene, it's great, but that wasn't the moment for that conversation. That conversation should have been after the dinner at the Burke's, Sage and MC alone at Sage's room and MC upset because Sage didn't confided enough in him to tell about her parents and brother and leading him into a trap. She would have tried to "bribe" MC with sex to avoid the conversation, MC would have rejected her, she would have had a tantrum, and they would have end up sleeping alone in her own rooms.

Then, another flashback, they talk again the next day, Sage finally says to him all he wants to know about her foster family and why she's so reluctant to talk about them, that talking about her biological mother is hard to her and that MC should be patient, they reconcile and finally have sex. But that would be a couple more scenes and more work, and DPC prefers to do it all alone and don't hire help, even if the final result is way worse.

I have to say that the main Sage's branch seems to me lazily and clumsily written, and it's not the only one. And the costume of "Sage-Lily" was the second worst idea after "Banana-Jill". But I recognize that seeing Sage without the awfully heavy makeup that DPC puts usually in her face and with MC's jacket, in front of the DIKs and teasing them has been GREAT.
Is episode 9 your first episode? Sage is well know at this point.

Poor MC...
Are you using Internet Explorer, my man?

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021

Poor MC...
Jill feels sorry for mc, it's not love it's pity

PS: Don't crucify me

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I get it, you're a Sage fan. I didn't mean to offend you, but none of the pictures you've posted prove that she wouldn't take Chad back if he wanted to.
Nothing you have posted proves that Chad could have Sage back if he wanted to because you hve posted nothing. Not to talk he's gay, he has been treating Sage like shit for years, and Sage says to Maya that it is to have been dumped what bothers and humiliates her, not to have lost Chad because she's still in love with him.

Sage is not Jill, but I think she demonstrates MC that she has real feelings for him not only with words, but with her attitude, kissing him every time she can, for example.
aaaaaaaaaaaUntitled.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
bruh im stuck in the haunted mansion minigame, where is the last key???
Keys are in the freezer (have to look at stocks first), in the green slime and in the cage (have to use the up arrow and it's then around middle of screen).

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Nothing you have posted proves that Chad could have Sage back if he wanted to because you hve posted nothing. Not to talk he's gay, he has been treating Sage like shit for years, and Sage says to Maya that it is to have been dumped what bothers and humiliates her, not to have lost Chad because she's still in love with him.

Sage is not Jill, but I think she demonstrates MC that she has real feelings for him not only with words, but with her attitude, kissing him every time she can, for example.
View attachment 2301114
I didn't post anything because I know you played the same game as me, duh.
My intention is not to start a fight, I was just trying to defend the idea that no love interest except Jill gives a shit about the MC. Again, sorry if I offended you.

• Angry
Reactions: Eland51298
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes