Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I didn't post anything because I know you played the same game as me, duh.
My intention is not to start a fight, I was just trying to defend the idea that no love interest except Jill gives a shit about the MC. Again, sorry if I offended you.
You didn't offend me and this is not a fight. You said how you interpret this character. It's different to my interpretation of her, so I posted images of the game and dialogues to prove my point. You didn't. That's all. Anyway, I'm not interested in making you change your mind. Maybe you'll change it in the next episodes.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I didn't post anything because I know you played the same game as me, duh.
My intention is not to start a fight, I was just trying to defend the idea that no love interest except Jill gives a shit about the MC. Again, sorry if I offended you.
It's all good. We all have our opinions and anyone on the interwebz shouldn't take anything personally. Even when I say Maya is garbage and can't wait for the 13 mini-games why episode when she suicides xD

I'd agree that Jill has by far the purest vanilla affection turned to love towards MC.

But I'd say later on Sage does allow herself to show affection towards MC. She does hide under the bravado and queen bitch mask, but she's human and we get to see her open up and care more and more.
There is stuff in her past we don't yet know so we don't know how why she behaves the way she does. But after the great sex she has with MC, him actually caring for her and all, I think she is over Chad, she wouldn't be going back to him. I personally don't get that vibe. I just think, like Tybalt, Sage is broken due to the house they grew up and the unknown past. Both Tybalt and Sage probably never felt real love in their lives. Because lets face it, if the relationships where good while Sage was sick she would've went to their place or have Jade check in her, not MC.

I'm a Bella route main, even if I don't believe that will have a happy ending, but it is what it is xD
Why do you guys get pressed over which fictional character loves who the most, damn.
Cuz it's fun to shit talk in a friendly manner among friends xD

In all my playthroughs I have Zoey affinity be the opposites of the MCs. I did that way because I love the opposite attracts trope a little too much. Am I the only one who did that?
Same here, always opposite, except for mega DIK Others run, where I want a DIK Zoey and MC united xD

Last edited:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
:KEK:
So when Bella(LI) & Sage(LI) lets Fuckface(MC) crash at their place when he was homeless, they weren't giving a "shit" about Fuckface(MC).

you and i have different definitions of "giving a shit" my man.
God, some of you are so stupid...

I meant that some girls didn't give a shit romantically speaking! I never doubted the friendship between the MC and the girls...

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
:KEK:
So when Bella(LI) & Sage(LI) lets Fuckface(MC) crash at their place when he was homeless, they weren't giving a "shit" about Fuckface(MC).

and just to shed some light, going behind someone's back to "help" them is not helping its called patronizing (talking about the counselors debacle)

and this rejecting Fuckface(MC) like that in the middle of a restaurant with people around, this is giving a "shit" as you called it.

you and i have different definitions of "giving a shit" my man.
Damn, your sig my man.

Reactions: toobextra

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
The stripclub girls have more feelings for the MC than the main girls. LMFAO!
I disagree. I think it's evident that the feelings that each LI has for the MC grow from being minor crushes or FWB (in the early episodes) to actual feelings by the end of EP8. By the end of EP8, things are getting more serious on each branch. By the end of EP9, all of the girls are starting to realize for themselves that they're falling for the MC on their respective branches.

I agree that I think Jill is probably the closest to realizing it and maybe Josy... but all of them are falling for him.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Playing this game a second time I realize that none of the main girls are really in love with the MC, except for Jill.
It's pretty sad, actually... It makes me believe that it's better to stay single (Other's path) from episode 8 onwards.

• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.

• Sage is completely obsessed with Chad. At no point did I witness genuine feeling on her part. The impression I had is: If Chad wants her back, she'll run to him without thinking twice.

• Bella apparently just misses a male touch. If her husband is alive or willing to return, there's no way she'd rather stay with the MC than her husband.

Poor MC...
The stripclub girls have more feelings for the MC than the main girls. LMFAO!
And so, it's time for... to execute order 66 the second series of MythBusters!
Now I will sign where in this post is a lie.
1. Jill. Jill in love with the MC is completely optional. If you are DIK, the spark will never ignite and Jill will be friendly to you. By the way, this is very well shown by their conversation on the bench, if during the first date you kissed Jill (trigger for this scene)
454667к.JPG
67876.JPG
In order for Jill to fall in love with MC, you must be CHICK or Neutral and complete the major for this route hints: the picnic date in Episode 6 and the choice to "fight for Jill" in Episode 7. Then she falls in love with you for real.

2. Maya and Josy agree to enter into triple terms with you if you are CHICK or Neutral and paid attention to them before in previous episodes. Otherwise, they will consider it too risky and agree only on friendship. I can't know for sure about Maya, but Josy will have a difficult time choosing the friendship option. Because Josy is in love with MC from the very beginning and this continues throughout the series.
Proofs:
She often regrets her decision.
In Episode 5, she says that she could be happy with MC:
20220904214519_1.jpg
She reminisces about their relationship in Ep 7 and says "is it appropriate for us to sleep in the same bed".
Her eyes speak for themselves - body language doesn't lie. Josy loves him.
20220907220258_1.jpg
In Ep 9, Josy asks MC "Do you sometimes think how it could have been different if we were together?". (Sorry, but I don't have a screenshot)
And the very last moment, crown. If you've been on the Josy/Maya route, and chose a different girl, you hurt them very badly. Especially Josy. Checkmate.
josy_maya_breakup2.JPG
josy_maya_breakup3.JPG

3.Sage WAS obsessed with Chad. Yes, this is her weak side, which prevents her from thinking rationally. The story of Sage-Chad is finished and ended in Ep.8. It's ridiculous and funny to hear that she will run back to him, back ... to a gay man who prefers cock polishing and man's asses. This is the most ridiculous theory in the thread.
Sage has been interested in the MC since about the middle of the first season and the development of their relationship is the most gradual and harmonious of all LI. It looks plausible from the scenario point of view and you believe in this story.
Starts as a bargain > morphs into befriending > MC gets to know Sage more as a person > A spark strikes.
And yes, you went on to call her a horny whore. Whores are those who sell their bodies for money. Sage is a girl with a high libido who didn't get satisfaction from her previous boyfriend and is now being overwhelmed by hormones because the only thing that satisfied her was toys.
Do you think if a girl loves sex, then she's a whore? What's wrong with you? Tell me honestly, are you from that group of hypocritical conservatives or the Proud Boys?

4. It is not yet known what Bella's path has prepared for us, it is the most mysterious, so here I will not be categorical and harsh. Bella definitely has feelings for MC, which we can easily understand from the flashback scene in Ep.9. In addition to her words, again the body language says that the MC is not indifferent to her, and the DPC amazingly conveys emotions through facial expressions and gestures.
We don't know how Bella will react if James returns. And will he ever come back? This is truly the most mysterious route.

5.Pink Rose Girls. Partial truth. The only one who is interested in some kind of feelings for the MC is Nicole. Even though she's a stripper, her dialogue is very mature and she seems to want something real.
Lily just wants to roll along without anything serious, without feelings, and she mentioned that status is important to her. She also turns on tsundere mode and asks "don't fall in love with me". I don't see strong feelings from her.
Sandy is a crazy drug addict and the MC for her is a lamb chop, a fuck toy. The rest of the Pink Rose girls are of no interest at all.

You had the second episode of Myth Busters. See you soon!
111207075943-mythbusters-still.jpg
Disclaimer: This post doesn't start a fight with you, it's just a counter-opinion.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And so, it's time for... to execute order 66 the second series of MythBusters!
Now I will sign where in this post is a lie.
1. Jill. Jill in love with the MC is completely optional. If you are DIK, the spark will never ignite and Jill will be friendly to you. By the way, this is very well shown by their conversation on the bench, if during the first date you kissed Jill (trigger for this scene)
View attachment 2301104
View attachment 2301106
In order for Jill to fall in love with MC, you must be CHICK or Neutral and complete the major for this route hints: the picnic date in Episode 6 and the choice to "fight for Jill" in Episode 7. Then she falls in love with you for real.

2. Maya and Josy agree to enter into triple terms with you if you are CHICK or Neutral and paid attention to them before in previous episodes. Otherwise, they will consider it too risky and agree only on friendship. I can't know for sure about Maya, but Josy will have a difficult time choosing the friendship option. Because Josy is in love with MC from the very beginning and this continues throughout the series.
Proofs:
She often regrets her decision.
In Episode 5, she says that she could be happy with MC:
View attachment 2301120
She reminisces about their relationship in Ep 7 and says "is it appropriate for us to sleep in the same bed".
Her eyes speak for themselves - body language doesn't lie. Josy loves him.
View attachment 2301122
In Ep 9, Josy asks MC "Do you sometimes think how it could have been different if we were together?". (Sorry, but I don't have a screenshot)
And the very last moment, crown. If you've been on the Josy/Maya route, and chose a different girl, you hurt them very badly. Especially Josy. Checkmate.
View attachment 2301138
View attachment 2301139

3.Sage WAS obsessed with Chad. Yes, this is her weak side, which prevents her from thinking rationally. The story of Sage-Chad is finished and ended in Ep.8. It's ridiculous and funny to hear that she will run back to him, back ... to a gay man who prefers cock polishing and man's asses. This is the most ridiculous theory in the thread.
Sage has been interested in the MC since about the middle of the first season and the development of their relationship is the most gradual and harmonious of all LI. It looks plausible from the scenario point of view and you believe in this story.
Starts as a bargain > morphs into befriending > MC gets to know Sage more as a person > A spark strikes.
And yes, you went on to call her a horny whore. Whores are those who sell their bodies for money. Sage is a girl with a high libido who didn't get satisfaction from her previous boyfriend and is now being overwhelmed by hormones because the only thing that satisfied her was toys.
Do you think if a girl loves sex, then she's a whore? What's wrong with you? Tell me honestly, are you from that group of hypocritical conservatives or the Proud Boys?

4. It is not yet known what Bella's path has prepared for us, it is the most mysterious, so here I will not be categorical and harsh. Bella definitely has feelings for MC, which we can easily understand from the flashback scene in Ep.9. In addition to her words, again the body language says that the MC is not indifferent to her, and the DPC amazingly conveys emotions through facial expressions and gestures.
We don't know how Bella will react if James returns. And will he ever come back? This is truly the most mysterious route.

5.Pink Rose Girls. Partial truth. The only one who is interested in some kind of feelings for the MC is Nicole. Even though she's a stripper, her dialogue is very mature and she seems to want something real.
Lily just wants to roll along without anything serious, without feelings, and she mentioned that status is important to her. She also turns on tsundere mode and asks "don't fall in love with me". I don't see strong feelings from her.
Sandy is a crazy drug addict and the MC for her is a lamb chop, a fuck toy. The rest of the Pink Rose girls are of no interest at all.

You had the second episode of Myth Busters. See you soon!
View attachment 2301191
Disclaimer: This post doesn't start a fight with you, it's just a counter-opinion.
Difference of opinions aside... Mad respect for you, brother!
You didn't have to answer me and yet you took a few minutes to show me a different perspective.

For more people like you in this forum, friend.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Difference of opinions aside... Mad respect for you, brother!
You didn't have to answer me and yet you took a few minutes to show me a different perspective.

For more people like you in this forum, friend.
Nice to hear. Just try to play this game again. You said it was only the second time. So, try again, and again, and again. Different routes of girls, different Affinity, different choices... You will discover a lot more.
I didn't get into BaDIK right away either - before Episode 8, I only had one route and one save. Now there are 15 of them.
And if you like it, then this game will probably take a place on the pedestal of your favorite games in general.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Lily just wants to roll along without anything serious, without feelings, and she mentioned that status is important to her.
If it is revealed that MC's mother is some mega rich family member close to the Royce family and he gets some obscene inheritance when his grandad dies or
something, do you think Lily will change her tune and wanna shack up and use MC?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
do i need to be in Others route to get Jade Ep 9 scene or can i be in some characters route?

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
I have not played this game before, and intent to play the game on a windows PC. I am a bit confused about the download zip-files you can get from page 1 of this thread.
I got some help seen here from Meushi from his post march 12, 2022. But I am not sure this is still valid information: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7714830

Do you download season 1-2 and then the last Season 3 Interlude+Episode9? Should the two downloads be considered as two separate games?
The link above seems to indicate, that you should not try to mix the two downloads.
Is the patch needed anymore, when you have not played the game before?

There is some connection, because you can transfer some saves to the “new game” and the link gives instructions to do that.

Can I make one save from start on season 1 and then play the hole game from the Season 3 program? What kind of saves are transferred?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I have not played this game before, and intent to play the game on a windows PC. I am a bit confused about the download zip-files you can get from page 1 of this thread.
I got some help seen here from Meushi from his post march 12, 2022. But I am not sure this is still valid information: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7714830

Do you download season 1-2 and then the last Season 3 Interlude+Episode9? Should the two downloads be considered as two separate games?
The link above seems to indicate, that you should not try to mix the two downloads.
Is the patch needed anymore, when you have not played the game before?

There is some connection, because that you can transfer some saves to the “new game” and the link gives instructions to do that.

Can I make one save from start on season 1 and then play the hole game from the Season 3 program? What kind of saves are transferred?
Yes season 1-2 and season 3 are separate because of size. You don't need patches if you are new. When you finish season 2 you'll be prompted to make a special save that you can then import into season 3.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hot take, both the Mansion Restoration AND the Party Planer are actually good enough to be at least mobile games, if the retard training wheels are off and he actually makes them somewhat difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes