AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I blame Chip for that:ROFLMAO: besides it was just a little early, 9 gives the first anal action with Josy by 10 or 11 she be screaming for anal sex. As for the Nicole preview it pretty hard to ignore her when her boobs are out
Imagine if the first preview were the madame's tits :sick:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I for one couldnt care less about Zoey

Mostly caus she listend to her friend in her prelude episode and decide to not reply to the mc anymore for a long time

And now she suddenly comes back and wants to become involved again nah no way

I rejected her as much as possible

I wouldnt even care if she would bang the other Diks or some other dude

Too me she just a waste of space in the badik universe
Dude, who hurt you?

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Are these nicknames still up to date? Feel free to correct/add :).

IsabellaBella
MayaMayan Temple
JillRaccoon City / Banana
ZoeySmurfette
JadeMommy
AriethCrabs
HeatherBoobs
NicoleEnvy
EnvyOld Boobs
MCFuckface

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I don't know which will be the best decision but I have a save precisely when you have to tell Jill or not because I need to know if telling Jill can screw up an advance with Bianca or not
All theory, but I would figure if you want to be with Bianca, pick the others path. And make sure you save Jill at the recital. I suspect Bianca will figure out her man is cheating on her and etc...etc... On all the path saves I have, that is probably what I will do so as to see where the Jill path goes with no hassle. Besides, I want to meet Jill's mom; gain her trust/lust, put her over the nearest piece of furniture and get a new Mercedes. :ROFLMAO:

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Guys just to know since I haven't played the new chapter yet.. why some characters have a different face? Just from seeing some pictures at these comments im wondering if that's actually real or not..
(Like Sage for example)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Deus Void

Aug 5, 2018
For some reason, I cannot seem to get a path where I did not reject Jade and I talk to her at the prep party. Which doesn't make sense since I went with her the night before and chose to stay as friends with Maya and Josey.

Any Ideas? I'm tired of replaying after the 3rd time trying to figure it out.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
next update for eps.maybe its all about date.because,nicole and quinn basically sayin want some serious romance from mc.

Deus Void

Aug 5, 2018
For some reason, I cannot seem to get a path where I did not reject Jade and I talk to her at the prep party. Which doesn't make sense since I went with her the night before and chose to stay as friends with Maya and Josey.

*UPDATE*
Went into episode 6 and she still flirted with me, even after everything I stated previously. I'm just gonna count this as a W for now and hope this doesn't block me from a Future Jade path or branch.

Exterant

Aug 6, 2022
*UPDATE*
Went into episode 6 and she still flirted with me, even after everything I stated previously. I'm just gonna count this as a W for now and hope this doesn't block me from a Future Jade path or branch.
If you fucked Jade in Episode 4, you should be able to have a longer scene with her at the party. It might be bugged if the scene isn't longer. In the long run, it doesn't really affect anything.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

I think that you got lost in the prep's house. When you go to the bar, one of the arrows leads you to a room where you find Jade. First you see a scene with Jade, Tybalt and Stephen Burke. Jade asks Tybalt to go bring her a drink to get rid of him because he's been annoying, and then she has a fight with Burke. You'll see that scene even if you are not in Jade's path. She's alone when MC enters the room and there is an scene with her if you are in her path. If not, she only looks at you with an irritated face.

I think it's just the confusing system of arrows to move around the house what makes that you don't find that room and get that scene.

Last edited:

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
No. She hadn't.

What MC's dad tells him at his birthday is crystal clear. So, why in the world imagining things?

Anyway, the story won't last till MC is 21, therefore why bothering?
I was just throwing ideas. It's not important.

Anyways, what Neil says is that Lynette didn't have a testament, he doesn't talk about live insurance. Maybe he doesn't even know, since he wasn't her husband, and it's something that Lynette's parents kept from him.

And yes, probably the story won't last till MC is 21, but can be important for an epilogue in which MC talks about what happens to him and the other characters after the story finishes, or something like that.

But again, it's just an idea, for making conversation. I'm not trying to start a theory around that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

You have to catch her at the right time during the free roam. It is that scene where if you stood her up she just sniffs in your general direction but if you didn't she eyes you up but she is still talking to someone. Then you need to go into another room to actually talk to her. I think that prep party is probably one of the worst free roams in the game.

CapnPen

Oct 27, 2017
next update for eps.maybe its all about date.because,nicole and quinn basically sayin want some serious romance from mc.
Seems like it. Same thing if you chose to spoon Lily after the threesome she says "this isn't what I meant by rolling together don't fall in love with me." While the MC was asleep.
Which seems like it may be alluding to her catching feelings.

Reactions: mightybored

always86

Mar 19, 2020
While i take what Lily says with a grain of salt, if what she says is true, the field she want's to work in ain't the best for easy cash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminds me of one of the ongoing mysteries. Who was the person cheating in the midterms? The game implies it’s Lily or Derek when but if we take both at face value it seems unlikely to be either. Derek talks us it wasn’t him, Lily wants to work in Healthcare, so cheating would be a dumb thing to do.

Bella says her best students are Derek, Lily and Ashley. Not MC despite getting perfect+ scores in every test and exam. Not Maya who I think was the valedictorian of her high school.

So Derek tells us he didn’t cheat. He also says while bragging about not paying attention to Mummy Bella, ‘why listen to a boring teacher when you can learn everything they are saying by reading for 5 minutes‘. His sister is very smart and as she says ’Derek got the good genes (for hangovers)’. I think Derek might actually be very smart.

Lily wants to work in healthcare, it would be dumb if she cheats her way through school. She says she‘s working as a stripper to be debt free when she qualifies. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to cheat.

That leaves Ashley. Derek probably offered to sell her cheats, like he did MC. Ashley was stressed out because of the Derek Anthony love triangle, not to mention Dereks ‘cheating’ in the first place. I think it may have been Ashley.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes