The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Have you noticed that Josy's reaction can be different when meeting Burke? This is the moment when Josy sees Tybalt for the first time towards Burke's apartment.
Look at this frame. Josy looks a little nervous and tense. Why? Yes, because MC was a boring CHICK and did nothing with Tybalt's phone, his presentation was rather dull, where he told stories "why welfare is bad" and called people from a presentable area "poor" . Nothing interesting happened at that presentation. And how can we cheer Josy up?
View attachment 2302585

We have to ruin his presentation with a dick pic! Then Josy can't stop laughing and hides her face. How cute. MC is of course in complete shock, but you know ... IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2302588
I did notice the difference in some of my runs, but I never pinpointed/gave it much thought on why, good to know.
If one is playing the Sage route and dik pic'd, I think at that moment she knew she had a partner in crime. I just don't know how it will effect her route in the long run if you take every chance to beat him up and hurt him. She hates him, but at the end of the day, he is her "brother".

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I don't reduce everything to affinity, but an MC who's with Jill is either Chick in the soul or schizophrenic. because whatever choice a player may make is still an MC who:
- practically proposed to her during the picnic
- and was so into her that soon afterwards he already started thinking about an exclusive relationship
- and that's why he gave up the risks that a date with Tommy might entail
-that when he had a moment of crisis he decided to continue fighting for her

plus many other poetic outbursts

now after going through all of this he suddenly has the temptation to touch the ass of Jill's best friend? who he barely knows and with Jill there by his side?

makes no sense to me at all, an obvious suicide and pure fan service
Without that kind of temptations, Jill's path would only be "We'll be happy forever with our future four children, tree golden retriever, six horses and two unicorns with rainbows in the horns". I think that scene it's just to bring "spice" to the story, but yes, it doesn't make any sense that he touches Bianca's ass literally two seconds after saying to everybody that Jill and him are an official couple. There should be another scene in which Bianca is alone with MC, he sees she's "receptive" and could decide to flirt with her or something like that. But that would mean another scene, more renders, music... So, DPC uses that sluggish narrative resource of using a scene that is already done and introduce that thing of touching or not the butt, even if it doesn't make any sense there.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Have you noticed that Josy's reaction can be different when meeting Burke? This is the moment when Josy sees Tybalt for the first time towards Burke's apartment.
Look at this frame. Josy looks a little nervous and tense. Why? Yes, because MC was a boring CHICK and did nothing with Tybalt's phone, his presentation was rather dull, where he told stories "why welfare is bad" and called people from a presentable area "poor" . Nothing interesting happened at that presentation. And how can we cheer Josy up?
View attachment 2302585

We have to ruin his presentation with a dick pic! Then Josy can't stop laughing and hides her face. How cute. MC is of course in complete shock, but you know ... IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2302588
That's exactly the level of attention to detail I was thinking, to be careful anough to make two different renders just for that, or like right now, I was ending Episode 9 Jill Path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She hates him, but at the end of the day, he is her "brother".
Well, she
so I think maybe if you were planning to murder him then MAYBE she would act a bit protective of his brother, but other than that I guess anything that is not a permanent damage or incidentally has an effect on their family would be fine for her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I did notice the difference in some of my runs, but I never pinpointed/gave it much thought on why, good to know.
If one is playing the Sage route and dik pic'd, I think at that moment she knew she had a partner in crime. I just don't know how it will effect her route in the long run if you take every chance to beat him up and hurt him. She hates him, but at the end of the day, he is her "brother".
Thats an example from a guide that was recently released by DPC.
"If you chose to banter with Tyballs in episode 6 on Tybalt’s cluck, by choosing “It's an orange one, he should get himself checked out.”, you get + RP Sage."
65465454.JPG
It looks like Sage really enjoys doing mean things to Tybalt. It is obvious that despite the fact that he is her brother, Sage has a disgust for him and this feeling is stronger than family ties.
6767546к.JPG

That's exactly the level of attention to detail I was thinking, to be careful anough to make two different renders just for that, or like right now, I was ending Episode 9 Jill Path
Yes, I noticed this moment with Rusty. But he is a reserved and intelligent person, I think he can handle it. Rusty isn't as explosive as Tommy and I don't expect the kind of storm with him that awaits if you're on the Josy and Maya route.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021

Bless you people for these findings.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Speaking of Rusty, some endings show him singing the walk of shame with the others, while in other endings he was missing and it's only Leon, Tommy and JB. What's the determining factor?

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Guys just to know since I haven't played the new chapter yet.. why some characters have a different face? Just from seeing some pictures at these comments im wondering if that's actually real or not..
(Like Sage for example)
Dunno the reason but I was wondering the same about Josy, her face isn't quite as beautiful as in earlier episodes.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
I don't reduce everything to affinity, but an MC who's with Jill is either Chick in the soul or schizophrenic. because whatever choice a player may make is still an MC who:
- practically proposed to her during the picnic
- and was so into her that soon afterwards he already started thinking about an exclusive relationship
- and that's why he gave up the risks that a date with Tommy might entail
-that when he had a moment of crisis he decided to continue fighting for her

plus many other poetic outbursts

now after going through all of this he suddenly has the temptation to touch the ass of Jill's best friend? who he barely knows and with Jill there by his side?

makes no sense to me at all, an obvious suicide and pure fan service
But my friend, IRL good people do bad stuff that hey regret later on. To simplify the complexity of MC's character because he's supposedly madly in love with Jill is a disservice. You can deeply love someone and still hurt her feelings beyond repair. Schizophrenia is a serious illnes that has nothing to do with a VN MC who thought he loved someone deeply but strayed on her best friends ass. :KEK: you know people do get married and then divorced. Break ups happen. DPC will punish players who fall off the Bianca cliff. ;)

Reactions: John Ness

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
Really? I did far less (except fucking everything at hand) and wasn't able to pursue Jill in my original first play where I didn't look too much at the guide? The only thing I remember doing wrong was not defending Chad in front of her (the guide says to do it if you want to pursue Jill) and I really don't get why that would have an effect, storywise it doesn't make sense it would be that important :unsure:
All you need to do is go the picnic with her instead of taking care of Sage. Fight for her when the choice occurs, and lastly be a neutral or chick when doing it. And you'll lock Jill if you choose her at the episode 8 ending.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I disagree. Jill route does NOT equate an automatic beta CHICK MC. I keep wondering why most of the players keep thinking that way. You can play perma Neutral MC with a DIK affinity. Hell, my main Jill save is that MC. He took a pic on Tybalts phone. Got a giggle from Sage and Josy because they KNOW the weapon he's packing;) he punched Tybalt, knocked his teeth out. Fucked everything that moves before he had to lock Jill with the fight for her choice. He is a bad boy that got hooked on some sweet virgin ass. Of course it makes sense that he would be tempted by Bianca... and if he was a lesser man he would succumb to that temptation :BootyTime:

but storywise it would be nonsensical if the temptation was not implemented by the DPC. And he is probably gonna punish those weak of mind whose hand wanders around that nice behind.
I may be getting off topic, but I noticed your signature and realized that your favorite characters are Jill and Quinn. And then this happened in my head:
winXPwin7_1527919170.jpg
How? They are completely opposite. Just curiosity.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 2302585

View attachment 2302588
Heh, I didn't even know Josy can appear differently in this scene. I always ruin Tybalt's presentation, even in CHICK runs :KEK:

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
I may be getting off topic, but I noticed your signature and realized that your favorite characters are Jill and Quinn. And then this happened in my head:
View attachment 2302660
How? They are completely opposite. Just curiosity.
To me they are the ying and yang of Badik. Different sides of the same coin. Jill is a good, kind, lawful good character who was afraid to let her emotional/sexual guard down. Quinn is an abused, fucked up persona brought up in a chaotic evil enviroment, that has build her emotional wall even higher than Jill. Sex is a meaningless pleasure to her if you are not THE RIGHT one. In the end, she is just as vulnerable as Jill. We see it time and time again.

That is why I rate BADIK no 1 game on this site. Both as a novel and a game. There are many many talented artists out there, and writers and coders etc. But DPC is MVP for me. He has A LOT of faults. But he is the most balanced one.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Without that kind of temptations, Jill's path would only be "We'll be happy forever with our future four children, tree golden retriever, six horses and two unicorns with rainbows in the horns". I think that scene it's just to bring "spice" to the story, but yes, it doesn't make any sense that he touches Bianca's ass literally two seconds after saying to everybody that Jill and him are an official couple. There should be another scene in which Bianca is alone with MC, he sees she's "receptive" and could decide to flirt with her or something like that. But that would mean another scene, more renders, music... So, DPC uses that sluggish narrative resource of using a scene that is already done and introduce that thing of touching or not the butt, even if it doesn't make any sense there.
The announcement that you and Jill are together is made after touching Bia's ass, not before. Makes you wonder if she'd have had the same reaction, probably not.

Reactions: Roundell

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
To me they are the ying and yang of Badik. Different sides of the same coin. Jill is a good, kind, lawful good character who was afraid to let her emotional/sexual guard down. Quinn is an abused, fucked up persona brought up in a chaotic evil enviroment, that has build her emotional wall even higher than Jill. Sex is a meaningless pleasure to her if you are not THE RIGHT one. In the end, she is just as vulnerable as Jill. We see it time and time again.

That is why I rate BADIK no 1 game on this site. Both as a novel and a game. There are many many talented artists out there, and writers and coders etc. But DPC is MVP for me. He has A LOT of faults. But he is the most balanced one.
My jokes aside, I do agree with you regarding Jill and Quinn being the opposites of a similar coin.
the-interview-james-franco.gif

As for DPC being #1, for me personally OceanLab is, I prefer his work, style and vibe more.
But I'd say DPC and Ocean are top 2 for sure. DPC is grander by all means atm, but it's just a personal preference in my case.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Quinn is one of the most well-written characters, the contrast between what a bad girl she is, sexually promiscuous, and yet her emotional closeness, her shyness is even greater than Jill's.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes