lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Seeing how many minor/little choices makes appearance later on & I can see this happening.

Hell, like taking a Dick on Tybalt phone who would thought it would been on his presentation with everyone Baring Witness to it. Then saving Sage & Josy reactions were great if you slept with them.

Also, The Catfish appearing at the Halloween Party & calling you out.

Hell, even small details like Sleeping with Sarah in ep.6 will be brought back up if you choose to sleep Riona. With Sarah talking about how MC liked foreplay & pretty much telling the other HOTs, even Lily & Elena says she heard stories wanna find out for herself if you whore around with the HOTs.

It's funny how Dawe Girlfriend fucks half the DIKs, & then having MC fucking most of HOTs.
catfish?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
As a Josy enjoyer, I have to say that the chrome teeth are a real problem and when you look closely at the render, it really catches the eye. And many of the characters in Ep.9 had teeth like that, but no one compares to Neil.
DPC should solve this problem, it looks like a reflection problem.
Yes. I was not happy at all with how they looked in this episode.
It is known that I dislike Maya a lot, Tybalt is a far more likable character for me.
And I'm not a fan of MJ route too since the girls are hella toxic for each other and MC's cum is the glue holding them together.
Nor am I fan of them due to cheating, something I personally have issues with, but that's not objective thinking, more of a personal dislike due to a RL experience.

ChipLecsap A solo Josy route is something I'd explore, no prob.
And shorty is cute as hell very often.
So it's NOT me hating on Josy, I just find her repulsive in ep9, that's all.
But it all comes back to DPC, like with tranny Jill, it's my reaction to DPC's efforts, not Josy as a character.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
as Everyone should (y)
Despite people here trashing DPC for him sticking to his guns, I actually respect it. I believe he takes constructive critisizem but he is still commited to making the game in his vision, and people are agreeing to it 15k folllowers and many people buying the game, even casual VN lovers and gamers know about Badik.

If DPC decides to make a follow up to this game Aka Being a dik II, a spiritual sequal or a new game entirally he might get bigger funding then subverse, which is the most expensive sex game out there.

On sjw, don't understand their anger. There are gays and lesbians in the game lololol. Josy and Maya are bisexuals. Chad and Troy are either bisexuals or closetsed gays.

There is a black guy who is a based character in Jacob. But again SJW just want to project their sick politics and idiologies into gaming and media in general, its insufferbale.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Sounds way to drama free for DPC.
But i'm curious how he will handle M/J and the throuple/throuple if not equal treated. I could just as well imagine that he will break them up on all paths, at least temporarily, for some reason.
Read what's below because it explains about the three throuple paths.

Hey everyone!!

I finally updated my saves post to include Episode 9 Saves/Rewards. Sorry for taking so long this time. I had a lot of things come up during the holidays so it took awhile to really sit down and tackle this.

Below I have a sort of change long to this post to give y'all a heads up on what to expect with this new set of saves as well as some predictions forthe future of the saves.

Despite my criticisms of the structure of the episode and the RNG element to the new mini game. I still very much enjoyed it for what it was and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this post or my saves. I'll be happy to help.

Change-log

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wanna say thank you for your hardwork because I been using your save files for like a few months now.

Maya/Josy Solo Routes: I was shocked to see the differences between Maya & Josy solo routes, but yeah that told me that M&J will break up. They will only stay together if MC choose to be equal with both of them. Other than that I can see the game will automatically choose the one you spend the most time with. Then Maya or Josy calling MC out for picking a favorite between the two.

Chick and Bella route: It's clearly a love triangle because they both made it clear they don't want to share. I have feeling Jill will be a second choice for when the Shit hits the fan with Bella path.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Despite people here trashing DPC for him sticking to his guns, I actually respect it. I believe he takes constructive critisizem but he is still commited to making the game in his vision, and people are agreeing to it 15k folllowers and many people buying the game, even casual VN lovers and gamers know about Badik.

If DPC decides to make a follow up to this game Aka Being a dik II, a spiritual sequal or a new game entirally he might get bigger funding then subverse, which is the most expensive sex game out there.
Gonna quote DPC on this:
Screenshot_75.png

I for one liked the twist in AL and saw it coming due to L's ugly ass face and behaviour.
So overall, I respect what he does and I'm along for the ride.
Doesn't mean I have to like and agree with everything he does. And that I have to praise everything he does, because he has some really damn ugly renders here and there.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I saw you react like I'm biased against Josy, but I've said many times that she's high in my LI top.
My words are more of a criticism of DPC, who messed up with the renders in Ep.9 and don't make a good postprocessing in some moments.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
It is known that I dislike Maya a lot, Tybalt is a far more likable character for me.
And I'm not a fan of MJ route too since the girls are hella toxic for each other and MC's cum is the glue holding them together.
Nor am I fan of them due to cheating, something I personally have issues with, but that's not objective thinking, more of a personal dislike do to a RL experience.

ChipLecsap A solo Josy route is something I'd explore, no prob.
And shorty is cute as hell very often.
So it's NOT me hating on Josy, I just find her repulsive in ep9, that's all.
But it all comes back to DPC, like with tranny Jill, it's my reaction to DPC's efforts, not Josy as a character.

They are fair enough reasons why you would dislike or be repulsed by them. I am sorry to read about your RL experience with cheating.

I also find Josy quite cute but what did DPC do to her in Episode 9? It's like a bad make-up job and her teeth, her teeth!

I like Maya, but I understand why people dislike her or are not into her. Her episode 9 look is also very lacking.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
If you look carefully the images of the opening, I think that some of them are clues about what we could expect about those characters in the next season. The one of Sarah and Mel, that is one of the endings of Ep 9 proves that.
SarahMel.jpg

Nora is a teacher in B&R and is going to be MC's teacher. Nothing new. We already know that. It's just a confirmation that this images are related with things that will actually happen next season. Another Cathy / Jade situation. Probably filling material, an excuse to show another kinky MILF with unrealistic too curvy body.
Nora.jpg

Tybalt being an annoyance and the comic relief. Again, nothing new. I suppose that this imagen means he's going to be just a ridiculous clown and not a real antagonist in this season.
Tyballs.jpg

Bella with a imagen of herself dancing when she was about the age of MC means that she'll feel like the young "Bella OMG" again with MC in her path, she'll act like that with him, and that's mainly why she's in a relationship with him: because she feels young, sexy and loved again with MC after 3 years alone. That already has happened too in Ep9. I suppose her real drama with her husband will wait until next season and in this one we'll only see minor drama of MC and her trying to hide her relationship and Jill being a dick about it.
Bella.jpg

Jill with her deceased sister means that the sister is going to be important for Jill's subplot this season, maybe because of that homage or campaign she's preparing for her. Her mother there could mean that there will be a problem about it with her and her father.
Jill.jpg

Zoey skating again where she used to do it before going to San Diego means that she wants to recover her old life, including MC's friendship, and maybe something more. Again, nothing new.
Zoey.jpg

Lily in MC's room. Doing a "pajama party"? It seems that Lily and MC are going to be really close, and that thing of "don't fall in love with me" is not going to last for a long time. Probably the plot is going to be Lily actually falling for MC, and MC discovering why Lily warns him against falling for her. Probably her life is way more complicated that we already know and she's into some kind of shady business, probably related with Quinn's ones and Vinnie.
Lily.jpg

Quinn at night at the city, dressed in black with her "Bad Bitch" shirt and a hoodie, sitting on a luxury car and with the police behind... Talks for itself. We'll see more about her shady business, something obvious, since she's going to involve MC in them with that "date" she talks about. And she will have problems with the police. Why is she sitting on Rusty's car? Is he involved in her business more that we know? He's probably a client of her "restaurant" (he has had sex at least with Riona, as Tommy) and I don't think Quinn and the girls danced for free in the maggot's cum-petition. Probably some of Rusty's dad money is in Quinn's pockets.

Quinn.jpg
Unrelated. Where is she going here? Who is she going to see or has already seen? DPC could have shown her at her room, like Riona, in this scene, but he shows her going somewhere in a residential area. Usually, we see her out of B&R in the dump where Buddy lives. Maybe she has a "sugar daddy" there, fucks with a teacher for grades or money (seems the same kind of houses where Bella or Cathy live) or something like that? I suppose we'll see.

Quinn night.jpg

Neil has a small gift for Lynette. Probably a ring. Is he proposing to her? I think so. I suppose that's what we'll see this season about MC's parents in the diary's flashbacks, her love story. The real drama will come the next season, I suppose.

Neil.jpg

Maya and Josy aren't together in those images. I suppose that means the beginning of a "solo" route for both. They are drifting apart even if MC doesn't care about them. We know it because the discussion of the party about the costumes, and when Josy asks MC out of the blue if he thinks about how their relationship could have been. I don't think they are going to end up together, even if MC doesn't try do separate them for a solo route. Not that I actually care. But a solo route seems to be confirmed.

Maya.jpg
Josy.jpg

Beautiful Nicole. Nothing new. Path with her confirmed, and some kinky stuff. I suppose (and hope) romantic too.
Nicole.jpg

DIKs. MC is going to bond more with them this season. Confirmed for the scene in the roof with Rusty in Ep9 when they become real friends. Maybe Tommy and Rusty are going to start preparing MC to be the next president of the DIKs? Actually, Tommy has started already with the party planning.
DIKs.jpg

Last, but not least, Sage. Everybody talks about her kinky side, the threesomes, but this is the image DPC has chosen for her in the opening titles.

Sageaut.jpg

This Sage can't be more romantic, happy and surrounded by leaves, the symbol of her future relationship with MC from the moment she gives him a leaf as if it were a bouquet of flowers, and he keeps it as a token of love. if we relate this image with the other one that we see of her in the opening, this one...
notitle.jpg

...I think DPC is telling us that we'll she the both sides of Sage in the next season: the romantic one, and the oversexed one after two years of abstinence with a impotent, gay boyfriend. I'm totally OK with that. Only hope that DPC doesn't overdoes her kinky side to make her a freak obsessed with sex and introducing weird fetishes. It would ruin the character and I think everybody has more that enough of that with fucking Madame. I don't expect a lot of drama in her path this season. The drama will explode when Quinn's business come to light, including Sage's dad involvement, and I suppose we'll see that the last season as a big finale of the game.

To finish, There is a scene of Rio and Camila at her room, the Tri-Alphas being assholes, Madame, Sandy and other girls from the Pink Rose, Cathy and Jada having a drink, Lily lifting Camila's skirt for MC (the player)... Nothing new.

What I find interesting is that there isn't a image of Chad and Troy. I suppose they are not going to have a relevant role in the story from now on, except for something related with Melanie that I don't think is going to be really interesting. Mel is Troy's sister, or something like that? OK, who cares?

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I saw you react like I'm biased against Josy, but I've said many times that she's high in my LI top.
My words are more of a criticism of DPC, who messed up with the renders in Ep.9 and don't make a good postprocessing in some moments.
Yeah, but that is a different thing. You right about, that everyone has this metallic teeth problem in this episode in some scenes, probably lighting problem. (y)
it doesn't make Josy ugly however, that is simply a bad take, and I'm gonna call out that. :LOL:

I have a reputation to uphold :ROFLMAO: , and just because I'm not as aggressive when its come to Josy and Maya, like I was in the past, when for month I had battled with idiot haters, doesn't mean I will let it go everything.:LOL:
This is one of that case, especially because she was Smoking Hot in this episode, one of the few thing DPC did right in this episode , and this is not even a personal opinion, it's a simple Fact. :cool::coffee:
BeingADIK 2022-12-14 12-08-00-94.jpg

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The story gets intreasting, and I think next episode MC outside of B&R back in his home, dating his LIs and Side Girls. I think there will be an option to return rustys car( It pained me to see lose his car on a personal note, but loved how DPC implamnted the idea that the diks have to learn to be indipendent, if I was him I would have added a stock market game and have rusties dad suggesting us a way to have money).

I think the ending will be graduation, but with the darker plots it makes me think it will be at least one episode after graduation as an epiloge.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Based DPC, ingonring SJW comments and sticking to his guns.
Absolutely it is his project, and he can make whatever he wants. I still found it funny that he decided it was necessary to block her on Twitter, because it fits perfectly with his adamant responses to criticisms :LUL:.

I did not interpret the review as being particularly SJW influenced, since the non-straight thing came as an extension of general critique of the DIK/CHICK system, in a way which echoed what a lot of people have said here. I do agree about your point about it not really fitting into the game. I mean at this point it would be forced since the MC hasn't shown any signs of being interested in anything else than women.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn at night at the city, dressed in black with her "Bad Bitch" shirt and a hoodie, sitting on a luxury car and with the police behind... Talks for itself. We'll see more about her shady business, something obvious, since she's going to involve MC in them with that "date" she talks about. And she will have problems with the police. Why is she sitting on Rusty's car? Is he involved in her business more that we know? He's probably a client of her "restaurant" (he has had sex at least with Riona, as Tommy) and I don't think Quinn and the girls danced for free in the maggot's cumpetition.
Rusty told MC that he could borrow a car. And he'd probably use the car to drive into town with Quinn. On the way, the cops will try to stop them.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah, but that is a different thing. You right about, that everyone has this metallic teeth problem in this episode in some scenes, probably lighting problem. (y)
it doesn't make Josy ugly however, that is simply a bad take, and I'm gonna call out that. :LOL:

I have a reputation to uphold :ROFLMAO: , and just because I'm not as aggressive when its come to Josy and Maya, like I was in the past, when for month I had battled with idiot haters, doesn't mean I will let it go everything.:LOL:
This is one of that case, especially because she was Smoking Hot in this episode, one of the few thing DPC did right in this episode , and this is not even a personal opinion, it's a simple Fact. :cool::coffee:
View attachment 2317748
Despite post-processing errors, I can't call her ugly, Josy is unbelievably hot. I have a weakness for petite girls. :ROFLMAO:
And I really liked her hair, it's just fire, I wanted to see her with her hair down, and it looks like she used hairspray. I liked this image.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Despite post-processing errors, I can't call her ugly, Josy is unbelievably hot. I have a weakness for petite girls. :ROFLMAO:
And I really liked her hair, it's just fire, I wanted to see her with her hair down, and it looks like she used hairspray. I liked this image.
another one of DPC's mistake, is that Josy didn't kept her hairstyle for the "morning after" scene,
BeingADIK 2023-01-17 13-17-48-86.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-01-17 13-17-53-46.jpg
unlike when she woke up alone:confused:
screenshot0002.png
:love:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
If you look carefully the images of the opening, I think that all of them are clues about what we could expect about those characters in the next season. The one of Sarah and Mel, that is one of the endings of Ep 9 proves that.
View attachment 2317574

Nora is a teacher in B&R and is going to be MC's teacher. Nothing new. We already know that. It's just a confirmation that this images are related with things that will actually happen next season. Another Cathy / Jade situation. Probably filling material, an excuse to show another kinky MILF with unrealistic too curvy body.
View attachment 2317608

Tybalt being an annoyance and the comic relief. Again, nothing new. I suppose that this imagen means he's going to be just a ridiculous clown and not a real antagonist in this season.
View attachment 2317611

Bella with a imagen of herself dancing when she was about the age of MC means that she'll feel like the young "Bella OMG" again with MC in her path, she'll act like that with him, and that's mainly why she's in a relationship with him: to feel young, sexy and loved again. That already has happened too in Ep9. I suppose her real drama with her husband will wait until next season and in this one we'll only see minor drama of MC and her trying to hide her relationship and Jill being a dick about it.
View attachment 2317597

Jill with her deceased sister means that the sister is going to be important for Jill's subplot this season, maybe because of that homage or campaign she's preparing for her. Her mother there could mean that there will be a problem about it with her and her father.
View attachment 2317600

Zoey skating again where she used to do it before going to San Diego means that she wants to recover her old life, including MC's friendship, and maybe something more. Again, nothing new.
View attachment 2317613

Lily in MC's room. Doing a "pajama party"? It seems that Lily and MC are going to be really close, and that thing of "don't fall in love with me" is not going to last for a long time. Probably the plot is going to be Lily actually falling for MC, and MC discovering why Lily warns him against falling for her. Probably her life is way more complicated that we already know and she's into some kind of shady business, probably related with Quinn's ones and Vinnie.
View attachment 2317619

Quinn at night at the city, dressed in black with her "Bad Bitch" shirt and a hoodie, sitting on a luxury car and with the police behind... Talks for itself. We'll see more about her shady business, something obvious, since she's going to involve MC in them with that "date" she talks about. And she will have problems with the police. Why is she sitting on Rusty's car? Is he involved in her business more that we know? He's probably a client of her "restaurant" (he has had sex at least with Riona, as Tommy) and I don't think Quinn and the girls danced for free in the maggot's cumpetition.

View attachment 2317634
Unrelated. Where is she going here? Who is she going to see or has already seen? DPC could have shown her at her room, like Riona, in this scene, but he shows her going somewhere in a residential area. Usually, we see her out of B&R in the dump where Buddy lives. Maybe she has a "sugar daddy" there, fucks with a teacher (seems the same kind of houses where Bella or Cathy live) or something like that? I suppose we'll see.

View attachment 2317647

Neil has a small gift for Lynette. Probably a ring. Is he proposing to her? I think so. I suppose that's what we'll see this season about MC's parents in the diary's flashbacks, her love story. The real drama will come the next season, I suppose.

View attachment 2317656

Maya and Josy aren't together in those images. I suppose that means the beginning of a "solo" route for both. They are drifting apart even if MC doesn't care about them. We know it because the discussion of the party about the costumes, and when Josy asks MC out of the blue if he thinks about how their relationship could have been. I don't think they are going to end up together, even if MC doesn't try do separate them for a solo route. Not that I actually care. But a solo route seems to be confirmed.

View attachment 2317665
View attachment 2317661

Beautiful Nicole. Nothing new. Path with her confirmed, and a lot of kinky stuff, and I suppose romantic too.
View attachment 2317692

DIKs. MC is going to bond more with them this season. Confirmed for the scene in the roof with Rusty in Ep9 when they become real friends. Maybe Tommy and Rusty are going to start preparing MC to be the next president of the DIKs? Actually, Tommy has started already with the party planning.
View attachment 2317697

Last, but not least, Sage. Everybody talks about her kinky side, the threesomes, but this is the image DPC has chosen for her in the opening titles.

View attachment 2317703

This Sage can't be more romantic, with a lot of leaves, the symbol of her future relationship with MC from the moment she gives him a leaf as if it were a bouquet of flowers, and he keeps it as a token of love. if we join this image with the other one that we see of her in the opening, this one...
View attachment 2317714

...I think DPC is telling us that we'll she the both sides of Sage in the next season: the romantic one, and the oversexed one after two years of abstinence with a impotent, gay boyfriend. I'm totally OK with that. Only hope that DPC doesn't overdoes her kinky side to make her a freak obsessed with sex and introducing weird fetishes. It would ruin the character and I think everybody has more that enough of that with fucking Madame.

To finish, There is a scene of Rio and Camila at her room, the Tri-Alphas being assholes, Madame, Sandy and other girls from the Pink Rose, Cathy and Jada having a drink, Lily lifting Camila's skirt for MC (the player)... Nothing new.

What I find interesting is that there isn't a image of Chad and Troy. I suppose they are not going to have a relevant role in the story from now on, except for something related with Melanie that I don't think is going to see really interesting. Mel is Troy's sister, or something like that? OK, who cares?
Good post. I think the Maya picture also hints at family troubles with the MC locked in the garage and is that Patrick or Derrick at the door? One scenario for Maya to try is to introduce the MC as her boyfriend in the hope of taking the heat off her? For the tri-alpha's on the nerds, I wonder if this season we'll see a cooling of tensions and them moving on to target the nerds. One aspect is the spy camera angle and having to inform the jocks that they may have some as well. Sticking up for Chad may make it easier but if you went and chinned a few of the Jocks in previous episodes, it may make it harder. Also, Sage and the MC discussed having a larger party with the jocks and diks invited. Another party planner session?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
True.

Part of me can’t help to think that the whole Leon queer bait joke is partly meant as a giant, fuck you to a certain reviewer. I remember watching it, and she said something about one of her main gripes about the game was about the fact that there are no non-straight options.

DPC even blocked her on Twitter ( Classic:LUL:) even though she still praised the game is the adult games, GOTY.
Can’t help but think that he was so triggered by mild criticism that he decided to tease with something.
Did he ban a critic for saying there were no gay romance options in the game? DPC did everything right, all these twitter "progressives" who interfere in other people's work should be blocked.
Most major game studios are forced to go along with the "voice minority" in order not to be subjected to strong criticism.
If people want a game with a focus on minorities, then let them make it themselves. This is not homophobic, this is common sense - game development is a complex and expensive process, and it is problematic to be distracted by additional processes. I've seen same-sex romances in AAA games, they are implemented boringly and insipidly, "if only they were."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes