The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Well, the people who chose the path of Jill are to blame for this themselves, no one forced you to do this. Meanwhile, my DIK MC on Others route during Halloween:
View attachment 2336237
:p
Real translation:
I made a Banana Jill costume to make fun of those losers who chose her route. Yes, I'm talking about you, my dear 40 year old lovers of innocent virgin princesses. It amuses me immensely that you would support anything I do with Jill. I know that there are a lot of Jill simps in my Discord and I will continue to troll you with a devilish smile. I know you will continue to pay me no matter what. I hope you enjoyed the STD test, and the fact that Jill can't take cock in her mouth while the rest of the LI's give the MC a variety of kinks and hot sex.
Why do you think I added Jill at the very last moment? I originally planned 4 LI's, but then I decided to add another one for lulz and kek.

Have a nice weekend, losers!

Dr Pink Cake
40A6A802-C4CC-42D1-B5FC-0D7BAA87B187.jpeg
hearts for all 3 posts xD

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Real translation:
I made a Banana Jill costume to make fun of those losers who chose her route. Yes, I'm talking about you, my dear 40 year old lovers of innocent virgin princesses. It amuses me immensely that you would support anything I do with Jill. I know that there are a lot of Jill simps in my Discord and I will continue to troll you with a devilish smile. I know you will continue to pay me no matter what. I hope you enjoyed the STD test, and the fact that Jill can't take cock in her mouth while the rest of the LI's give the MC a variety of kinks and hot sex.
Why do you think I added Jill at the very last moment? I originally planned 4 LI's, but then I decided to add another one for lulz and kek.

Have a nice weekend, losers!

Dr Pink Cake
I like Jill but she isn't my main. I would say Josy & Sage, but damn Jill Banana was ugly as hell. I mean out of all the innocent things she could wear that would been okay. Hell, it would of been hot she wear a Nun outfit LMAO. But nope he wanted to troll the fuck outta us with that banana.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Ain't she lovely, (that disease riddelt skin of hers) :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I look at these renders and delve into the history of the medicine, remembering that there was such a terrifying disease as smallpox, which was eradicated in the 20th century. So, smallpox survivors had scars like Maya on their skin. :ROFLMAO:

I like Jill but she isn't my main. I would say Josy & Sage, but damn Jill Banana was ugly as hell. I mean out of all the innocent things she could wear that would been okay. Hell, it would of been hot she wear a Nun outfit LMAO. But nope he wanted to troll the fuck outta us with that banana.
But let's look at it the other way - Banana Jill is an endless source of memes.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I look at these renders and delve into the history of the medicine, remembering that there was such a terrifying disease as smallpox, which was eradicated in the 20th century. So, smallpox survivors had scars like Maya on their skin. :ROFLMAO:

But let's look at it the other way - Banana Jill is an endless source of memes.
That is true but I did love Sage talking shit about it, "What the fuck is she wear". LMAO

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Now that you mention it, that's quite close, so Maya is just a victim of smallpox :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Well Sally is Quinn with less crime attached, but I suspect Sally is using Karen to keep tabs on MC, maybe even the blue eyed robed girl as well. Thus I expect nothing from both those characters. Becky is clearly done, she is now a latest rumor clown. Heather will just be there twice for drama, first was in this episode.

He sure showed her, he is a desperate. She didn't expect him to do it, because she hoped he wasn't so. Offspring song choice makes so much sense here.
That being said I got her path with neutral, do you even need to be a DIC at any point for her? You miss out a treesome with Sage and her, but otherwise? Wonder if she will "dump" MC later over it.
You need to invite her to your room at ep6. But I also play her on neutral affinity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Look, I'm not going to argue with you. That's your opinion. Excellent. But I don't think Quinn really hoped to fuckface would fuck everyone he got in his way the whole party. I think she's not really choosing DIK. She needs a real man to whom she could entrust her worry . I think , this characterizes her well -
View attachment 2335888
Even though if you fuck camila, heather you can still convince her to bring you to her place and have her to invite you to that date. I don't think I participated on the cumpetition, but I think even if you did, and you "convinced" her, she'd bring you as well to end the night with her.
So the outcome is the same even if you tell her you couldn't resist the temptation in ther party.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Bold statement from MC perspective, as he fucks everything that moves and has holes in it. He is also prostitute, just less enterprising since he does that for free.
Yeah that is a funny statement. I have had an open relationship with a girl. And I know the time we've been together she had sex other guys. She was really good at it, even better than some paid girls that I experienced in my life. But I dated her and it was worth it. If she didn't create problems with some female friends that I had, we would probably never break up and I would try to get serious with her.

I don't know how men can think they can put his D in anything that moves and judge girls who has sex with other guys or get paid for it. I don't see much difference between the 2.
So far, all that MC has is good sex with Quinn. In real life, specially in college, I'd not say no to that. The only thing that bothers me about her is her drug dealing situation, that doesn't mean I would stop having sex with her anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes