robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i did all the girls i could on the others run then got all the multiple end of nights there..including Quinn. so yeah you can ignore her challenge and still end the night fucking her senseless..and she loved it!

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
You need to invite her to your room at ep6. But I also play her on neutral affinity.
At the moment when we help her during episode 6, we must have DIK affinity, have fucked her on top of the roof (episode 4) and not be in a relationship with Josy/Maya for her to accept our help. It is interesting that in your experience later on you can gain neutral affinity and can pursue her yet. I wonder if that will still be the case on future episodes or at some point DIK affinity will be a requirement with her again. :unsure:

Reactions: DanMotta

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Look, I'm not going to argue with you. That's your opinion. Excellent. But I don't think Quinn really hoped to fuckface would fuck everyone he got in his way the whole party. I think she's not really choosing DIK. She needs a real man to whom she could entrust her worry . I think , this characterizes her well -
View attachment 2335888
Man, as a fan of Quinn's, love this image. Props to whoever made it.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
At the moment when we help her during episode 6, we must have DIK affinity, have fucked her on top of the roof (episode 4) and not be in a relationship with Josy/Maya for her to accept our help. It is interesting that in your experience later on you can gain neutral affinity and can pursue her yet. I wonder if that will still be the case on future episodes or at some point DIK affinity will be a requirement with her again. :unsure:
In some past season the affinity you ended up with became your permanent affinity (If I am not mistaken, at the end of ep7). With that being said, if she is ok being with you as neutral I don't think it is gonna be a requirement to change your affinity to remain in a relationship with her anymore. You get different interactions with her in some conversations though.

Some choices you would want to make that could be a DIK choice, as to fight someone, are affected from now on. I think it will only affect how some scenes will play out but not relationships, unless it is with new girls, as it was with Heather.

Having that in mind, besides my main, clean Quinn route on neutral affinity, I have other routes on others path with DIK affinity. Where I also pursue Quinn and other girls, and that gives me a different point of view of her relationship.

Reactions: Jumbi

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seeing she's homo with Josy, she can die of Monkeypox? :KEK:
So it comes down to disease prevention and control...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm good with that, but kinda hope for suicide. Like she comes home, devastated from another meeting with her father, Jill's lawyer couldn't help her and then she catches Josy/MC going at it...and Josy says ''Following your heart...will take you exactly where you're supposed to be'' :KEK:

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Dont rush. First do this
View attachment 2336682
Made my day, lol

So it comes down to disease prevention and control...
I'm good with that, but kinda hope for suicide. Like she comes home, devastated from another meeting with her father, Jill's lawyer couldn't help her and then she catches Josy/MC going at it...and Josy says ''Following your heart...will take you exactly where you'resupposed to be'' :KEK:
Same here, gotta get that 13 mini-games why episode :D

Reactions: Raziel_8

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
im not necessarily concerned about the monogamy, more so that the successive episodes may eventually feel rushed unless we pick up a very steady pace starting immediately
:LOL:
Sombo my friend, are you just Slapping a like - like you Slapping at Girl's asses :devilish: -at any kind of bitching, regardless of how ridiculous they are ?!:ROFLMAO:

"I was very surprised to hear in the Q&A that 15-17 seasons are planned " - :LOL: that would take 60 Year:ROFLMAO:

also, Jill simp, should be happy they get one lewd scene/ episodes, that already much more than what they deserve:whistle::devilish::ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

kakakeke

May 21, 2017
Hi, I don't understand but the links i used in the first page don't seem to work for me. I played season 1 and 2 (up to 0.8) and it works perfectly. Now i would like to continue with the interlude and episode 9, but when i "unzip" the loads, it says "

Impossible d’ouvrir l’application « BeingADIK » " impossible to open the application. I'm on MAC.

Can anybody help me ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think in interlude Zoey told Emma boyfriend that she started exploring her body with fuckface. (It was choice) which kinda indicate Zoey was only sexual with fuckface. I am not sure if Josy even met Vinny or any other diks before coming to b®. Dpc doesn't really write his stories complex, for now I am just going to think that Vinny was there because pink rose stop buying from him and probably to see all the new faces. From fuckface flashback Zoey was always a loner and mostly spend time with fuckface. (he used to stay at her place sometimes) If anything happened between her and Vinny, it must have happened in San Diego. (Which is unlikely since Vinny and Quinn was a thing at that time)
I agree with you. Personally, I also always take this decision so that they have explored each other's bodies. In this case, I even assume that Zoey has only had sex with one guy so far. But that doesn't rule out something else. What if Zoey has also explored her sexuality with a girl. Oops.

I can imagine so there is a hidden decision to that. DPC himself wrote in his Q&A so that there are inconspicuous decisions, but they become very important in the later.

Example.
Zoey can decide if Emma should send her photos to a guy or a girl and Zoey has a gay girl radar.

Then Zoey has explored the male body with the MC and maybe the female body with Debbie. She might be Vinny's sister and called Vinny that Zoey is at the party, so Vinny came to see an old girlfriend again. He finds out that his sister Debbie was cheated on by Zoey with the MC and is therefore angry with the MC.

It doesn't really matter which option is chosen, because in both cases Vinny will be mad at the MC.

Reactions: Lovetities

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019

Let's take a look at Zoey's family to figure it all out. Floyd is an ass and let Zoey know it. Alison is a caring mother, but probably always forbade Zoey more than she was allowed. Doris was the only one who helped Zoey develop her personality. She meets the MC and they become friends. But the MC used to be different. He was not like we play him, but rather shy and reserved. But so Zoey meets an interesting guy, falls in love with him and also has sex with him. Zoey first experiences with the feeling of love fail though, because this guy is an ass. Zoey is scarred in terms of feelings and has as a support her boyfriend, the MC. That's the problem. Zoey is scarred and the MC is too shy. That's why the two have their first kiss when they were both drunk.

That's the problem. Zoey doesn't allow deeper feelings to protect herself and because of that, the MC doesn't learn properly what love is because Zoey couldn't convey it to him. The MC even says to Maya that he doesn't know what love is.

The MC and Vinny are very similar in many ways. That's why the MC also reminds Tommy of Vinny. Both Vinny and the MC have similarities in terms of how they can influence people because they polarize. Only it depends on how one uses this gift. That's why for me the probability is high that Vinny is Zoey's ex.
O btw wild theories!
If Buddie and Floyd (Quinn's friend & Zoey stepfather) is the same person (kinda lookalike), it might explain something that was mention in Zoey part of the game. The part about Floyd and Zoey's mom being surprised about small inheritance. What if they got knockoff medicine on the cheap from the drugdealers and thus died. And granny knew she was eating sugar-pills and so she made sure Zoey got most of it. That would involve Zoey a bit more in the overall plot. Or at least in the other path.

And last crazy theory, Troy was at the party. Crossdressing in diner outfit and roller-skates! Makes the Sarah & Melanie? secrecy upkeep a bit more spicy. :LUL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: vireker and dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hi, I don't understand but the links i used in the first page don't seem to work for me. I played season 1 and 2 (up to 0.8) and it works perfectly. Now i would like to continue with the interlude and episode 9, but when i "unzip" the loads, it says "

Impossible d’ouvrir l’application « BeingADIK » " impossible to open the application. I'm on MAC.

Can anybody help me ?
Jokes aside, hope someone helps you. Can't help with MAC version sadly.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This Q&A is really funny.:ROFLMAO:

DPC unintentionally confirms me what I wrote shortly before the Q&A appeared.

I have learned from you everything about AL that is important without having to play it. There is actually only one decisive moment in AL that reveals everything. The MC has to make a decision when he saves from the fire.

Why is this so decisive? Not because someone dies, that happens, but that the player of the MC has to make the decision of which girl to let die and that is the hard part. With this, DPC shows that he puts a lot of emphasis on decisions, even if they are inconvenient or hard.

DPC has written itself so BaDIK won't be as dark as AL, but nonetheless DPC still values the choices the player has to make.

I did not need to know more from AL.

Reactions: Zareem

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Someone would have the saves to launch the game with the Sage's road and other girls road ,please .
I assume you mean the saves that you import to season 3 for Sage's and others' branches? Is that what you are asking?

Reactions: Ahrimy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I fully agree. Hell some of the main girls shouldn't be main girls. Maya being the flagship... she's only important because of Josy and the tuition plot, she as a LI is pure ass and wasted space. She could've easily been a side girl, since there are side girls way better written and infinitely more likeable than her.

And some people want paths and lewd scenes with useless characters like Becky, Tommy's Cum-Bucket, Sally and Karen :HideThePain:
I can't agree with you so Maya's LI ass is wasted.

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes