Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
You people who have Quinn as your favorite girl are playing a dangerous game and I thought I had balls for risking my luck with Isabella. :KEK:
True DIK does not give a fuck, he is alpha male and neither Vinny nor some junkies will not tell him who he can fuck or love. It may look like "dangerous game" for you CHICK Jill lovers but for us it is natural.
2uka5w3kalg71.jpg

Last edited:

Rickharrison888

Feb 23, 2021
I just finished season 2 and started season 3. Is it all from Zoey perspective? is there no more college content of the Mc from season 1 and 2?

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
This thread moves way to fast. How is the update progress on Episode 10? It also would be nice to have the latest update on the first page XD

timtim

Jul 16, 2017
Just completed my first full run through the game. I was very surprised to hear in the Q&A that 15-17 seasons are planned. Episode 9 was a pretty big buzz kill in some ways after unleashing feelings and commitment on the MC. The biggest party in the game reduced to 1 lewd scene on the Jill path. Are we in for 5-7 more episodes of monogamy? :LOL:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Just completed my first full run through the game. I was very surprised to hear in the Q&A that 15-17 seasons are planned. Episode 9 was a pretty big buzz kill in some ways after unleashing feelings and commitment on the MC. The biggest party in the game reduced to 1 lewd scene on the Jill path. Are we in for 5-7 more episodes of monogamy? :LOL:
im not necessarily concerned about the monogamy, more so that the successive episodes may eventually feel rushed unless we pick up a very steady pace starting immediately

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, the people who chose the path of Jill are to blame for this themselves, no one forced you to do this. Meanwhile, my DIK MC on Others route during Halloween:
ladies-man.gif
:p

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I can be talking shit because I have this habit, but in 5-7 episodes you can only do something really rushed. There are more love interests now compared to the beginning of the game. The next few episodes will be big, but because it has so many branches it will be small in terms of character development.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
DrPinkCake:
What made you pick Jill's costume (if you are on her path) for the Halloween party?

I love the contrast of it compared to most of the other girls' costumes. Like MC says, before meeting Jill at the party, everyone's dressed hot and sexy. There's this stereotype about how girls have to dress hot and sexy for Halloween parties, and I like to play on that stereotype. So, BAM! there is Jill dressed as a banana.

To me, it showcases her personality, humor, and spirit. It's one of my overall favorite costumes. I know you didn't ask, but as for her bee costume, it was a bit spicier to make players feel like they missed out on her by not being on her branch. Evil, I know, but the episode was called Vixens, after all.
Real translation:
I made a Banana Jill costume to make fun of those losers who chose her route. Yes, I'm talking about you, my dear 40 year old lovers of innocent virgin princesses. It amuses me immensely that you would support anything I do with Jill. I know that there are a lot of Jill simps in my Discord and I will continue to troll you with a devilish smile. I know you will continue to pay me no matter what. I hope you enjoyed the STD test, and the fact that Jill can't take cock in her mouth while the rest of the LI's give the MC a variety of kinks and hot sex.
Why do you think I added Jill at the very last moment? I originally planned 4 LI's, but then I decided to add another one for lulz and kek.

Have a nice weekend, losers!

Dr Pink Cake

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Looking back at some things I said in reddit:

Honestly, this is why many people like myself do more than one run. I like Jill route but I think the best routes to start first is either Sage or Josy/Maya tbh.

Jill/Bella feels better to play after doing other main girls because there routes are slow burns.

The others route I played on my fifth playthrough, it was fun. I'm be honest, I hardly paid attention to the side girls until I played this route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes