c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Do You really had to do this? Disfigure Quinn so badly? I laughed at Jesus-Jill but this is just too much. What's next? Are you going to change Bella into Bill?
Nah, I won't be posting those. Maybe 1 trauma a month.
I'll keep any future memes more user-friendly and comic, and not trauma inducing.
Oh no you had to say that. I can almost hear the nightmare fuel approaching some monster is cooking up already.
I have a few, including Bella already made, but won't post them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn is not worried about Fuckface in ep9, she is worried that if fuckface calls cops on Vinny then her business is fucked It pointless to debate with someone who didn't even played Quinn paths and Maya fan. So far, Quinn and chick fuckface only talked through third parties (Maya, Sage)

If you are trying to keep an open mind then you are not doing a very good job at it since you never even played her path. I actually plays all paths.
Play EP9 again. Tommy is worried so the MC calls the police. Quinn's reaction when Tommy told her that Vinny and the MC had a fight was solely out of concern for the MC.

Reactions: dav3knight

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Found it on Reddit.Comparison of the two girls there and the sympathy of people tends to favor Nicole. They write that she gives warm vibes, She’s older, responsible, respectable, knows what she wants and blah blah blah, and Lily BAD.
I like Nicole, but when Lily's observant "don't fall in love with me" tsundere mode is kind of challenging, doesn't that make her an equally interesting character?
_VtqbZpGhDwJMFvzwPyy2EIJTBM-WM6G15oNpUEwPAc.png
Lily has her secrets and she likes Tremolo. (This can be seen in the preview of Ep.10) But she has secrets that she protects him from, whatever it is. Whether she's a narc, or she's in danger from Vinnie or whatever, she doesn't want to get him involved, trying not to get too close to him.
Lily's character is mysterious and on the most interesting list.

jonsmith0416

Aug 29, 2022
I have an issue with the Bella and Jill scene repeating when Bella is coming to the party. I play the scene where sage is talking to josy and maya and spots Bella and then it just skips back to the Bella Jill scene. I'm playing on android could anyone fix this ?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Play EP9 again. Tommy is worried so the MC calls the police. Quinn's reaction when Tommy told her that Vinny and the MC had a fight was solely out of concern for the MC.
To me it looked like Quinn was more concerned about the MC kicking Vinny's skinny ass. :ROFLMAO: But seriously, Quinn's reaction is the same whether the MC is CHICK, DIK or NEUTRAL. I think it was lazy work by the DPC, that's all.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
And how do you know that? It was her concern was it specifically rewritten? She might have been worried because she doesn't know chick fuckface and she thinks he is a pussy so he might call the cops. As for dik fuckface, Quinn might be worried that what if fuckface actually got into a fight and got himself shot. [Which can also create problems for her]

I don't know why you think Quinn is worried about chick fuckface(who is not her friend) when she hardly cares about her friends and would stab them. Just because they had a calm conversation in the kitchen doesn't mean they don't have problems with eachother, they just tolerate eachother.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And how do you know that? It was her concern was it specifically rewritten? She might have been worried because she doesn't know chick fuckface and she thinks he is a pussy so he might call the cops. As for dik fuckface, Quinn might be worried that what if fuckface actually got into a fight and got himself shot. [Which can also create problems for her]

I don't know why you think Quinn is worried about chick fuckface(who is not her friend) when she hardly cares about her friends and would stab them. Just because they had a calm conversation in the kitchen doesn't mean they don't have problems with eachother, they just tolerate eachother.
Dalli woke up with a certain fetish between CHICK MC and Quinn that goes beyond my comprehension (as well as his theories). I thought Dalli hated Quinn because of Maya, why is he so insistent on a friendship between CHICK MC and Quinn? :KEK:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Yes. I remember following a kind of Chick MC and most of things didn't happen, such as Tommy inviting MC to the roof and Quinn asking if he wanted to smoke weed. Because they both didn't trust MC. Most of things doesn't happen between them when MC is a chick. I also don't see any manipulation even when MC is DIK. I don't think this guy ever played Quinn's path at all.
Whether or not to accept the joint on top of the roof is a major decision, independent of your current affinity or status. In other words, all players go through it. And if you agree to smoke, you can have sex with Quinn afterwards if that is your wish.

Quinn's scene in episode 6 does have several requirements that must be met however. Having DIK affinity for starters, not being in the relationship with Maya and Josy, and having fucked Quinn after smoking on top of the roof (episode 4).

Reactions: dalli_x

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
You just have to look at Quinn's reaction. Before that Tommy said nothing to the effect that the MC wanted to call the police. The whole thing is canon, whether the MC is DIK, NEUTRAL or CHICK.

Therefore, it can also be inferred so that Quinn likes the CHICK MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A valid reaction? If someone you know(Vinny) pulls a gun on someone (fuckface) in dik mansion! Pulling a gun on someone is a serious matter, what did you expect here to do/say? Vinny should have kill him or just laugh out loud?

Maybe you should drop this topic now, dalli? It not going anywhere cause there isn't much contents for Quinn and chick fuckface, maybe in the future we can discuss this. You should talk about your other theories instead of Quinn

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Found it on Reddit.Comparison of the two girls there and the sympathy of people tends to favor Nicole. They write that she gives warm vibes, She’s older, responsible, respectable, knows what she wants and blah blah blah, and Lily BAD.
I like Nicole, but when Lily's observant "don't fall in love with me" tsundere mode is kind of challenging, doesn't that make her an equally interesting character?
View attachment 2356930
Lily has her secrets and she likes Tremolo. (This can be seen in the preview of Ep.10) But she has secrets that she protects him from, whatever it is. Whether she's a narc, or she's in danger from Vinnie or whatever, she doesn't want to get him involved, trying not to get too close to him.
Lily's character is mysterious and on the most interesting list.
Lily is the best SG in the entire game, Nicole is overrated. Players allow their desire to save an older woman”, giving her a new perspective on life and consequently pulling her out of eternal sadness by making her fall in love with them, get in the way of recognizing that there are better girls in the game.

* Me trying to ignore the fact that my main girl is a MILF of about 36 while typing a text about how Nicole is overrated for being a mature woman *

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A valid reaction? If someone you know(Vinny) pulls a gun on someone (fuckface) in dik mansion! Pulling a gun on someone is a serious matter, what did you expect here to do/say? Vinny should have kill him or just laugh out loud?

Maybe you should drop this topic now, dalli? It not going anywhere cause there isn't much contents for Quinn and chick fuckface, maybe in the future we can discuss this. You should talk about your other theories instead of Quinn
I will not let you dictate which BaDIK Character I write about.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes