felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is almost as much chance that Quinn will be one of the first three as that Maya will be the fourth. We shall see :unsure:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
KARAMBA

I was trying to mention you. But I don't know why your username won't pop up when I use: Karamba

Anyway, do not be down, my man. I am sure our queen is not hopeless.

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA

A360

Jun 29, 2018
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
1) Quinn close but she's my favourite outside the main girls and I like her dynamic with a DIK MC a lot...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Sage pretty easily she has far more content and is one of the games best girls and my favourite.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Well, yes. We know Quinn will lie to just about anyone, and a non-addictive powerful drug would be a first.
Maybe but she took it too and she's mighty fine
After the bs loan I wouldn't be surprised if he came up with a bs drug
We'll wait and see

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660
You should now write another one imploring DPC for a solo route. Right now, you are forced to share her with a lesbian. You are essentially a cuck :LOL:

By the way, I'm curious. What was you thinking when you wrote something like that, and shared it in a public forum? "I want to be bullied today"? :LOL:

Jan 31, 2023
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
man if the dating app is going to get a comeback can we get a real midget instead of joey, i would like to see the MC walking around with her piked on his dick lol

• Haha
Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Question:

Bella path.

Bella wants to keep things strictly confidential for now. Yet, when MC walks into the room she immediately says this. Which would only reinforce thinking with Sage, Maya, Josy, that maybe there is a thing between Bella and MC for her to instantly confide in MC.

Why would she do this? Just a reflex action and she wasn't thinking?

View attachment 2359338
The mysterious mummy was invited by MC, there's a high probability pretty much all the DIKs saw them together, then there's also all the other people at the party who must've seen them together as well, so how long do you think until one of the girls found out she was with MC and yet pretended not to know each other in that particular instance? It would be even more sus.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Quinn: Why don't we all just get high, smoke MC's peace pipe and get along
See you can envisage the truce fucking already. Though knowing Quinn she'll grab the popcorn and watch Sage chase the MC around like an irate pitbull.

My vote doesn't matter because as the images say Riona Is Purrfect ;).
taking-a-drink-billy-butcher.gif

You should now write another one imploring DPC for a solo route. Right now, you are forced to share her with a lesbian. You are essentially a cuck :LOL:

By the way, I'm curious. What was you thinking when you wrote something like that, and shared it in a public forum? "I want to be bullied today"? :LOL:
He's the resident poet. Soprano does Josy poems, Dalli does theories, Toobextra makes cool shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes