DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I am against the DPC listening to the fans when it comes to the characters. Being a DIK has a massive fan base and there are tons of girls in the game. If every time he debuts a new character he allows fans to clamor for more appearances of this new character, then he will never finish the game.

First it was Sally, then KRJ and now Bianca (I'm sure Nicole fits into this situation too). DPC needs to know how to impose himself, when he started planning Being a DIK he didn't have these characters in mind. I said it once and I'll say it again, 16 episodes isn't enough for him to do what he has in mind.
I don't fully agree with what he wrote for a few reasons. Lets think... in the first episode, when MC talks with Magnar, Sally is already there being shown, right beside him, than she stands and leave. Means that MC was paying attention to Sally already. Before she even get famous with the fan base, DPC has already made some few interactions with her through those RPG games, no one asked him to do that, at that time, no one was noticing her as one of the girls to have a sexual encounter, but he kept throwing her in front of us untill we "see" her. He makes those rpg encounters showing MC "banging" her from behind untill we get her unstuck.

He has done it all along, but then the fans notice, see her in a sexy dress at a party, request for more scenes with her than they think, "oh, since we are talking about her so much, he will add more scenes with her". but that was already the intention in the first place. I don't know what is DPC graduation, but if at any moment he learned business in college, he'd know that sometimes you have to create the need in order to sell certain product. He has highlitghted sally since the beginning for some reason.

With Bianca, I wonder, what was the reason for MC to show us her BF cheating on her with her friend if he had no intention to involve MC in it? Before you grope her ass, she was already giving MC all kind of compliments when she first saw him (it was also when we first aknowledged her). Then he adds scenes with her husband cheating on her with another girl for the second time, would he do it for no reason at all?

Karen, so far I don't see anything happening, but if he can add sex scenes with the vixens from the dorms, he can also add with karen without changing any story branch or changing his plans. She can exist to have fun with some of MC's friends, just like arieth, ashley, that girl rusty was dating or Tonia the stripper.

He added Zoey in the game in ep.2 when MC tells Isabella about his past. No one had the need of her in the game, then he adds her back in ep9 and some people already want to bang her. but wasn't that his intention in the first place? If people wanna think they are making changes in the game by expressing how much they love a character, that is good for DPC. it means he is doing a great job, even when people don't even notice it.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
And once again, I ran out of reactions by giving thanks to my fellow Quinn's fans for their votes.

Mine are:

Quinn
Sage

Jan 31, 2023
We're talking about a girl who fucked some random dude for a cumpetition and turns tricks at a gloryhole. It's not like she's particularly picky about her sexual partners, so why not Tommy?
When Quinn comes from one of the glory holes she's always accompanied by other girls, and Stephen Burke states that he's slept with 3 female students, going by the restaurant it would be Rio (who he fucked through a glory hole in E1), Sarah and Melanie, if Quinn was in that lineup it should be 4, and since the number is 3 it would seem strange if only Sarah or Melanie had slept with Burke, and the third was Quinn.

Tommy's reaction to learning that Quinn slept with MC is telling, he is surprised if not even upset by it, there is no such reaction upon learning that MC has slept with any other girl, it is therefore safe to assume that he wouldn't expect Quinn to sleep with MC, either because she's generally picky, or because she's rejecting Tommy.
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Quinn
Sage
Quinn told Tommy that "I promise you...it's not addictive...". It seems to be a drug unknown to us.
Always trust drugdealers when they tell you that.
You are wrong. :rolleyes:

Quinn says to Tommy in the beginning of EP2 that this substance is not addictive and she injects herself with this substance. It is safe to assume that she was telling the truth.

"so this is the paradigm shift in our relation, you're going to turn up like an addict looking for your next fix from now on?" That's referring to the weed. This is implied in the conversation between Nick and Tommy during the Dorm Party in EP8.

What some fail to note is so Tommy buys his drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8. Ergo, the contents of the syringe from EP9 are not from Quinn.

Why is Vinny more successful than Quinn when it comes to dealing? Quinn wants to be in control of what drugs her friends and customers are using. She seems to be the nice dealer next door. Vinny, on the other hand, is different. I can well imagine him driving his customers deeper and deeper into addiction to make more sales. Vinny also wanted to talk to Tania in EP9 because he wanted to give her a helping hand in case she needs more weed to stop what she seems to like. Vinny is driving Tommy deeper into addiction.
You are wrong, and you weirdly ignore literally everything the story tells us about Quinn, the drug, and Tommy.

She injects it because she herself is either already an addict and won't mind, or as an effort to convince Tommy, in either case it doesn't lend any credence to her statement.

And Tommy doesn't smoke that much weed, we only see him smoking it a couple of times, we however know that he bought the heroin/morphine from Vinny, we see the syringe on his table in E9, which is the drug Quinn convinced him to use, the same drug he then had to buy from Vinny, similarly Heather tries to convince Quinn to give Tommy some extra so he won't get into her supply, we also see her passed out next to Tommy after using the same drug Quinn injected, but we never see Heather smoking weed, the implication being that Tommy is an avid user and addict of the opiate Quinn is providing.

And Vinny is more successful because he one the one hand overcharges his customers without them knowing about it, all while pushing them to buy more than they need, as is evidenced by Lily's dialogue with the Pink Rose girls. And Tommy may have bought some weed from Vinny, he smokes weed on the roof when MC goes up there with Zoey, but you are in part correct (and this is a subject I have never disagreed with you on), his primary purchase from Vinny is the heroin/morphine, which he was no longer buying from Quinn, but due to his addiction he had to find a new provider for, namely Vinny. This is the drug Quinn was referencing when she remarked about him turning up like an addict looking for his next fix, not weed. Quinn got Tommy addicted to an opiate, and he went to Vinny when he couldn't get it from Quinn any longer.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
When Quinn comes from one of the glory holes she's always accompanied by other girls, and Stephen Burke states that he's slept with 3 female students, going by the restaurant it would be Rio (who he fucked through a glory hole in E1), Sarah and Melanie, if Quinn was in that lineup it should be 4, and since the number is 3 it would seem strange if only Sarah or Melanie had slept with Burke, and the third was Quinn.
There's no reason to presume the students Burke has slept with all come from Quinn's prostitution ring. Furthermore, even accepting this, there's no reason to presume one of the 3 Burke slept with wasn't Quinn -- maybe he simply didn't want Sarah or Melanie, or he didn't (yet) get around to fuck the entire menu, and instead went for the same "two-course meal" with Quinn and Riona the MC gets offered if he buys Quinn's services twice.

(for that matter there's also no reason for us to believe Burke was telling the truth. He could've just made up a "believable but as low as possible" number in an attempt to pacify his pissed off wife, while the actual number of students he's fucked is higher)

Tommy's reaction to learning that Quinn slept with MC is telling, he is surprised if not even upset by it, there is no such reaction upon learning that MC has slept with any other girl, it is therefore safe to assume that he wouldn't expect Quinn to sleep with MC, either because she's generally picky, or because she's rejecting Tommy.
Or maybe he's upset precisely because Quinn and Tommy fucked in the past. Being upset at the news the girl you've been sleeping with (and whom you considered pretty close) hooked up with someone new is a straightforward explanation for such behavior, imo. Especially for a DIK personality with oversized ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Quinn
Sage

Always trust drugdealers when they tell you that.

You are wrong, and you weirdly ignore literally everything the story tells us about Quinn, the drug, and Tommy.

She injects it either because she herself is either already an addict and won't mind, or as an effort to convince Tommy, in either case it doesn't lend any credence to her statement.

And Tommy doesn't smoke that much weed, we only see him smoking it a couple of times, we however know that he bought the heroin/morphine from Vinny, we see the syringe on his table in E9, which is the drug Quinn convinced him to use, the same drug he then had to buy from Vinny, similarly Heather tries to convince Quinn to give Tommy some extra so he won't get into her supply, we also see her passed out next to Tommy after using the same drug Quinn injected, but we never see Heather smoking weed, the implication being that Tommy is an avid user and addict of the opiate Quinn is providing.

And Vinny is more successful because he one the one hand overcharges his customers without them knowing about it, all while pushing them to buy more than they need, as is evidenced by Lily's dialogue with the Pink Rose girls. And Tommy may have bought some weed from Vinny, he smokes weed on the roof when MC goes up there with Zoey, but you are in part correct (and this is a subject I have never disagreed with you on), his primary purchase from Vinny is the heroin/morphine, which he was no longer buying from Quinn, but due to his addiction he had to find a new provider for, namely Vinny. This is the drug Quinn was referencing when she remarked about him turning up like an addict looking for his next fix, not weed. Quinn got Tommy addicted to an opiate, and he went to Vinny when he couldn't get it from Quinn any longer.
It's all Tommy's fault. Yes, we see in one of the episodes a moment where Quinn offers Tommy some kind of medicament in a syringe. We don't know exactly what it is. It's possible that Tommy got injured somewhere. Given his bad temper, this is more than likely. He was in pain, and Quinn, as a kind person, wanted to help him. With what was at her fingertips. When Tommy becomes addicted to a drug unknown to us, Quinn refuses him. Out of mercy and charity, she trying to get this idiot out of the shit. But Tommy persists, and contacts Vinny. Summing up, it's safe to say that Quinn is absolutely not to blame for anything, except for her kindness and caring for fools. :cautious:

Jan 31, 2023
There's no reason to presume the students Burke has slept with all come from Quinn's prostitution ring. Furthermore, even accepting this, there's no reason to presume one of the 3 Burke slept with wasn't Quinn -- maybe he simply didn't want Sarah or Melanie, or he didn't (yet) get around to fuck the entire menu, and instead went for the same "two-course meal" with Quinn and Riona the MC gets offered if he buys Quinn's services twice.

Or maybe he's upset precisely because Quinn and Tommy fucked in the past. Being upset at the news the girl you've been sleeping with (and whom you considered pretty close) hooked up with someone new is a straightforward explanation for such behavior, imo. Especially for a DIK personality with oversized ego.
While it's not overtly stated that Burke only slept with girls from the restaurant, it would however be strange that he'd only sampled one of them, if he's going to be engaging in sex for free tuition, you would think that he'd want to get access to all the girls he's providing for, on top of this, since he has the girls Quinn provide for him as a risk free alternative for sex, it would seems illogical that he'd then go sleazing up to random teenage thots for a quick fuck, and the number of girls he's slept with also correlates to the number of girls in the restaurant, bot of which suggest that it is in fact only the girls from the restaurant he's been banging, this is all circumstantial evidence, but it makes sense, as such the alternative is a longer stretch than the theory I subscribe to, could I be wrong, maybe, but all assumptions regarding such behavior is baseless speculation, whereas the using of Quinn's girls is a fact.

Tommy and Quinn could have fucked, sure, but it's never actually stated they did, and it would have to be in context of Tommy's relationship with Heather, while it's rather obvious (IMO) that Tommy has a crush on Quinn, they're not fucking regularly, and whatever relation must have happened a while ago. This is all just speculation, so whereas we may disagree, I can't say that either theory is in fact correct, my speculation is obviously based on my on preferences in part, and I would find it funny if Quinn had kept refusing advances from Tommy, who obviously wants Quinn, while she just slept with this new freshman, Tommy is a cunt and he needs to know his place tbh fam, but as I said, it's just what I want to believe.

Jan 31, 2023
It's all Tommy's fault. Yes, we see in one of the episodes a moment where Quinn offers Tommy some kind of medicament in a syringe. We don't know exactly what it is. It's possible that Tommy got injured somewhere. Given his bad temper, this is more than likely. He was in pain, and Quinn, as a kind person, wanted to help him. With what was at her fingertips. When Tommy becomes addicted to a drug unknown to us, Quinn refuses him. Out of mercy and charity, she trying to get this idiot out of the shit. But Tommy persists, and contacts Vinny. Summing up, it's safe to say that Quinn is absolutely not to blame for anything, except for her kindness and caring for fools. :cautious:
Read what I wrote again, that's literally the opposite of what I was implying.
Or are you riffing on the other guy?

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Quinn told Tommy that "I promise you...it's not addictive...". It seems to be a drug unknown to us.
I think that too
I have to admit that later, If I remember correctly, Dpc shows us a Tommy in a really ugly state. We know he likes to drink and smoke weed and none of those substances leave you in that kind of a mess.
So there are inconsistencies
Also as others pointed out the syringe is back at the Halloween party.
Is it something Tommy likes to do on special occasions or he's taking this substance on a regular basis?
Is it addictive and Quinn is full of shit or not?
Lots of questions ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 2357538
P.S. You play the Interlude with her but you can skip it. Only thing that it changes besides giving you lore is the choice is Zoey Neutral or more DIK moving on.
wat a fuckin waste of time with a tall joey with blue man group hair color, is sally going to become the MC's sex slave? is the MC going to become a stripper or a pimp? is the MC and quinn going to cook meth while he is battering his man gravy into her womb a baby? is karen going to get dicked into her ass by the MC by getting trapped in a locker in gym? who knows? but i wanna know:love::LOL::BootyTime:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
wat a fuckin waste of time with a tall joey with blue man group hair color, is sally going to become the MC's sex slave? is the MC going to become a stripper or a pimp? is the MC and quinn going to cook meth while he is battering his man gravy into her womb a baby? is karen going to get dicked into her ass by the MC by getting trapped in a locker in gym? who knows? but i wanna know:love::LOL::BootyTime:
Stop doing drugs kid, don't turn up like another Tommy :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: HumperDoo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think that too
I have to admit that later, If I remember correctly, Dpc shows us a Tommy in a really ugly state. We know he likes to drink and smoke weed and none of those substances leave you in that kind of a mess.
So there are inconsistencies
Also as others pointed out the syringe is back at the Halloween party.
Is it something Tommy likes to do on special occasions or he's taking this substance on a regular basis?
Is it addictive and Quinn is full of shit or not?
Lots of questions ...
Even though she is my favorite character, she is certainly full of shit and has much to fix if she ever really wants to be a better version of herself. Denying that is nonsense.

• Sad
Reactions: KАRАMBA
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes