Jul 21, 2021
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660
Man, this is sad, you really need help. Tell your family, or someone. This is not healthy.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Thank you for your helpful replies. I hope I can now finish this free roam.
Some parts of the house are so well hidden that I could only reach them
by cheating. If asked I will post details.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Totally not biased there am I right? :KEK:

1. Riona

2. Sage

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So the last round of the tournament is over. But for now I'm not gonna declare the results yet. I said I had a plan for the tampering election fraud justice for the slap incident, and I'm working on it. In the meanwhile vote for these matches...or don't and I just make Rio the champion :cautious:

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Rematch of the slap - Quinn
Prez vs Rookie - Sage

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
josy,josy,josy,josy,

don't look at me like that with that most seductive sensuous look in your twinkling eyes,
and your languorous luscious lips that you lick and bite as seductively as possible,

you are my goddess of love who has descended into my life,
everything about you is the most divine perfection,

from your eyes that sparkle in the moonlight,
to your most ravishing handful of breasts,
and the most breathtaking round buttocks,

no,my princess whom i adore and love,
i can never resist you,
you are my everlasting love,
no matter how much i say "I love you",
i love you always more than that.
ti amo,ti amo,josy :love: :love:

View attachment 2358660
Lets cover that face
ep9_jsolo20.jpg
There, better now :D

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
1. Quinn - I'd usually vote for Rio, but after c.morking time, I'm gonna give this vote to the Quinn fans :KEK:
2. Sage - Current fav, biased vote :BootyTime:
Reddit is not worth listening to at all. That place is rubbish with ever-offended oversensitive whiners. Imagine they wanted to cancel the DPC because they believed he wanted to... shut down the Tremolo music channel on Youtube. It turned out to be a meaningless rumor, when I wrote about it and called for the voice of mind, my messages drowned in minuses.
In general today the Internet is a weird thing. It may even be for the best that some creators like DPC ignore the criticism and do the work from their hearts as they see fit. It's very easy to get criticized and canceled these days. In any case, we will be able to say for sure when the whole game comes out.
I agree. Not accepting criticism can be a bad thing, but the internet in the reddit/twitter era is just pure cancer.
So I applaud him for sticking to his guns and doing his own thing.
Reddit and Twitter folk are fast to grab torches and set things ablaze, without activating their brains.
And that Tremelo incident is just one showcase how toxic his fanbase is.
I am sure he has a circle of people he runs things through, so I do believe he gets vetted criticism in some way.
But I completely understand why he'd just enjoy his echo-chamber and do his thing.

NNNingen

Dec 30, 2022

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Easily Quinn and Sage.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lets cover that face
View attachment 2359246
There, better now :D
:ROFLMAO:
2343.jpg

I agree. Not accepting criticism can be a bad thing, but the internet in the reddit/twitter era is just pure cancer.
So I applaud him for sticking to his guns and doing his own thing.
Reddit and Twitter folk are fast to grab torches and set things ablaze, without activating their brains.
And that Tremelo incident is just one showcase how toxic his fanbase is.
I am sure he has a circle of people he runs things through, so I do believe he gets vetted criticism in some way.
But I completely understand why he'd just enjoy his echo-chamber and do his thing.
I completely agree. Here people write that the DPC should "listen to criticism." But everyone does not like something different, everyone has their own claims. And what is considered objective criticism if this is art and everything here is subjective?
I know one dev, she constantly listens to criticism and makes changes to the game, because of this, development was very delayed.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2359273

I completely agree. Here people write that the DPC should "listen to criticism." But everyone does not like something different, everyone has their own claims. And what is considered objective criticism if this is art and everything here is subjective?
I know one dev, she constantly listens to criticism and makes changes to the game, because of this, development was very delayed.
Kind of hard to respect reddit/twitter criticism when more than half of it is:
1. I wAnT mOrE sCeNeS wItH mY gUrL :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
2. WhY cAnT mY 40+ yEaR oLd AsS fUcK sAlLy'S ViRgIn BuTT aNd CalL mE PaPa yEt? :mad::mad:
3. GiBBe AeRiTh PlZ :cry::love:
4. CaN I gEt MaH gUrL pReGnAnT! I wAnT [insert MG or SG here] tO hAvE mY BaBiEs :love::love::love:

When you read those kinds of comments, you'd stop reading criticism too :D

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
Riona
Cammy

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Kind of hard to respect reddit/twitter criticism when more than half of it is:
1. I wAnT mOrE sCeNeS wItH mY gUrL :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
2. WhY cAnT mY 40+ yEaR oLd AsS fUcK sAlLy'S ViRgIn BuTT aNd CalL mE PaPa yEt? :mad::mad:
3. GiBBe AeRiTh PlZ :cry::love:
4. CaN I gEt MaH gUrL pReGnAnT! I wAnT [insert MG or SG here] tO hAvE mY BaBiEs :love::love::love:

When you read those kinds of comments, you'd stop reading criticism too :D
5. WhY sO LoNg I cAnT wAiT.
6.Remove mini-games I don't like them.
7.Too big free-roams, WhY tHe WhOlE ePiSoDe Is BiG FrEe- RoAm?
8. WHY NO NTR?
and others and others.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Question:

Bella path.

Bella wants to keep things strictly confidential for now. Yet, when MC walks into the room she immediately says this. Which would only reinforce thinking with Sage, Maya, Josy, that maybe there is a thing between Bella and MC for her to instantly confide in MC.

Why would she do this? Just a reflex action and she wasn't thinking?

bellaEp9path1.JPG

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Question:

Bella path.

Bella wants to keep things strictly confidential for now. Yet, when MC walks into the room she immediately says this. Which would only reinforce thinking with Sage, Maya, Josy, that maybe there is a thing between Bella and MC for her to instantly confide in MC.

Why would she do this? Just a reflex action and she wasn't thinking?

View attachment 2359338
No point in acting, due to Sage recognizing her of the bat.
So it's better to stay and talk with Sage and MJ than risk going around and being recognized even more.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021

Rematch of the slap
View attachment 2358816

Prez vs Rookie
View attachment 2358817
1) Rio. Just crown her the champion already

2) Its very close but Sage

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes