cryptogus

Nov 28, 2022
If this is your first adult game, you're gonna be kinda disappointed with most of the rest, it's one of the all time best. (y)

Ultimately your choices do have significant impact on the main character, but at first the story has to get rolling, so you really have more of an influence over his personality.

And overall, don't look at it as though you are in control of the main character, but moreso that you have some influence over him. He will still do certain things and behave in certain ways that you can't control, but you still get plenty of input, and in the end you'll still get to decide which girl you want him to chase after.
I've read all the replies for my post, and I thank you all for your input.
Since its a bit complicated to multi-quote accross multiple pages, I'm going to quote this answer only.
And thank you, Shazba, you really helped me to understand this kind of game better.
We're just expectators.
Our influence is extremelly limited.
I played a little bit after reading this and it helped in my enjoyment of the game.
I will keep playing.

cryptogus

Nov 28, 2022
Like the DIK path seems more like being a petty bitch than anything else.
I'm a brazillian, so I cant really speak about what beeing a DIK means.
I know the word "DICK" means "PENIS".
Here in Brazil we have a word for it: "PICA".
Someone who is a PICA is someone is who does not let others shit in his head.
It doesnt mean he is violent, sometimes he is, but the major characteristic is that he is someone who demands RESPECT.
You see him, you treat him with respect.
If you try to wedgie him, you will suffer the consequences.

So, when I first saw the term, I thought beeing a DIK would be like being a PICA, an Alpha male, someone who does not get trumpled upon, who is not other people's bitch and so on.
But the main char receives so much humiliation that it makes you wonder what is the meaning behind it all.
I mean, to become an DIK someone has to endure public humiliation from another MALE?
Does he need to let another MALE dominate him like a little bitch while begging for a chance to be part of their group?
And worse: the game wants me to believe that girls will find this attractive and will want to fuck him and be his best friends?
"Oh, I endured a lot of humiliation for enough time so now I'm a big shot!".
No, man, you're just that group's bitch!

Maybe the main char will change, like when in my gameplay he fought with a whole group tri-alpha guys while saying he was breaking his code. And I respect that change.
If the author's goal was to make the main character (MC) change and grow, ok, I respect that.
But before that moment, there was not a single moment when the MC talked about this code.
If he had mentioned it the first time a tri-alpha wedgied him, I would understand his motivations for not picking a fight at that time.
But it was never mentioned, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

But, hey, maybe thats the culture in other places, like EUA or Europe.
In my eyes, thats quite strange, but may be normal for the majority here, who knows.

And I know, most people here get mad when we complain about the game main character's lack of masculinity, and instantly tell we should stop playing and so on.
I will keep watching the game since there are entertaining aspects.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It doesnt mean he is violent, sometimes he is, but the major characteristic is that he is someone who demands RESPECT.

So, when I first saw the term, I thought beeing a DIK would be like being a PICA, an Alpha male, someone who does not get trumpled upon, who is not other people's bitch and so on.
But the main char receives so much humiliation that it makes you wonder what is the meaning behind it all.
I mean, to become an DIK someone has to endure public humiliation from another MALE?
Does he need to let another MALE dominate him like a little bitch while begging for a chance to be part of their group?
And worse: the game wants me to believe that girls will find this attractive and will want to fuck him and be his best friends?

Maybe the main char will change, like when in my gameplay he fought with a whole group tri-alpha guys while saying he was breaking his code. And I respect that change.
If the author's goal was to make the main character (MC) change and grow, ok, I respect that.
But before that moment, there was not a single moment when the MC talked about this code.
If he had mentioned it the first time a tri-alpha wedgied him, I would understand his motivations for not picking a fight at that time.

In my eyes, thats quite strange, but may be normal for the majority here, who knows.

And I know, most people here get mad when we complain about the game main character's lack of masculinity, and instantly tell we should stop playing and so on.
DIK = delta iota kappa

and for the code - he was trained by his father in martial arts - should explain this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cryptogus

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
DIK = delta iota kappa

and for the code - he was trained by his father in martial arts - should explain this
Apparently, he believed that Being a DIK was a game about an extremely alpha-level GIGA CHAD MC. DIK (dick) in Portuguese can be translated as “someone asshole”, but he understood it as “someone badass”.

That's why he was offended to see the MC being humiliated in the first few episodes, as it was something that went against the expectation he created. Maybe that's why he didn't want to join the DIK's he probably wanted to be part of Triple-A (alphas);

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019

The DIK stuff is just frat hazing. I don't know if it's a thing in South America or Europe but it's basically frat and sorority hazing made more sexual for the game and I think it's meant to be seen in that context. Which is why no one is batting an eyelid at it or thinks Fuckface is the group bitch because DIKs, HOTS, Alphas they all have initiations that are like that and everyone has been through it or is going through it.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Strange... can't speak in portuguese in the forum? I received a notification that my post was removed by moderation and my comment about how colleges in Brazil were composed were also deleted... Isn't that censorship? I just told the truth as a Brazilian.

cryptogus

Nov 28, 2022
DIK = delta iota kappa

Apparently, he believed that Being a DIK was a game about an extremely alpha-level GIGA CHAD MC. DIK (dick) in Portuguese can be translated as “someone asshole”, but he understood it as “someone badass”.

That's why he was offended to see the MC being humiliated in the first few episodes, as it was something that went against the expectation he created. Maybe that's why he didn't want to join the DIK's he probably wanted to be part of Triple-A (alphas);
The DIK stuff is just frat hazing. I don't know if it's a thing in South America or Europe but it's basically frat and sorority hazing made more sexual for the game and I think it's meant to be seen in that context. Which is why no one is batting an eyelid at it or thinks Fuckface is the group bitch because DIKs, HOTS, Alphas they all have initiations that are like that and everyone has been through it or is going through it.

I see...
now it makes sense.
So "DICK" means an ass-hole, a jerky, a dumbass, a "Stifler" (American Pie movie), right?

cryptogus

Nov 28, 2022
Strange... can't speak in portuguese in the forum? I received a notification that my post was removed by moderation and my comment about how colleges in Brazil were composed were also deleted... Isn't that censorship? I just told the truth as a Brazilian.
Seems like it. But I read before it was deleted.
Guess I need to work on my english.

• Red Heart
Reactions: saynotoNTR

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
You can´t actually... i posted some comment on spanish few days ago and got the same notification.. :censored::illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes