• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If we go back to the very beginning of the game... Cathy says that the college was founded in the 20s of the last century... or in the 30s, I can't say for sure. And if that building was built then, along with security cameras, then these cameras should look like this:
View attachment 2383784
:ROFLMAO:
And someone had to regularly change the film stock.
So the cameras could have been installed at any modern time - after repairs, or by someone secretly. But what Derek was holding in his hands could not have been established 90-100 years ago.
The camera may have been installed when Vinny was still with the DIKs. Vinny helped Rusty and Tommy renovate the mansion into the infamous place it is today. It may have been at that time.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I also think so, magnar is already smart. Why was he studying during the dorm party unless he was planning his next move or his plans went wrong. We also saw that Ron(nerd) was spying on Areith maybe he took some of the photos?
Ron is the peeping tom on duty and maybe a henchman of Magnar. In this screenshot you can see things that could be clues.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- The matrix image symbolizes hacking.
- The rocket symbolizes the MC. Josy said yes to Maya in EP6, so that the Cock of the MC is rather a big fat rocket.
- Then we have there DNS strands and next to it a moon. The moon points to Lana and in conjunction with the DNA it could be a clue so there is another Royce at B&R.
- Then we see drones, with cameras
- On this screenshot we don't see it, but on the wall is also a picture of a normal camera
- But interesting is the picture of an airplane, which is also not seen on this screenshot. But it is definitely on the wall. Amazing is, so that Derek can crash a paper airplane in EP8 at Isabella.

Where do the nerds stay? In the library. Who works there? Isabella. This makes me wonder if Isabella has her fingers in the pie?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The camera may have been installed when Vinny was still with the DIKs. Vinny helped Rusty and Tommy renovate the mansion into the infamous place it is today. It may have been at that time.
The most normal scenario. There is also a theory that it was done by dorm girls who come to the party. Suspicions are raised when the scarecrow girl tells to "Tara" that she has found something worthwhile. Maybe they've been spying for a long time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
- The matrix image symbolizes hacking.
- The rocket symbolizes the MC. Josy said yes to Maya in EP6, so that the tail of the MC is rather a big fat rocket.
- Then we have there DNS strands and next to it a moon. The moon points to Lana and in conjunction with the DNA it could be a clue so there is another Royce at B&R.
- Then we see drones, with cameras
- On this screenshot we don't see it, but on the wall is also a picture of a normal camera
- But interesting is the picture of an airplane, which is also not seen on this screenshot. But it is definitely on the wall. Amazing is, so that Derek can crash a paper airplane in EP8 at Isabella.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I have to correct that. It points to Jill. Moon is Lana Royce and the DNA points to Jill. They are siblings, after all. What if Magnar is acting on Jill's behalf?:unsure:

That's not so far-fetched. Jill knows Magnar personally and she asks Magnar just before the DnG in EP3 if he wants to play it now and at this time. It is implied so that Jill has played several DnG together with Magnar. Furthermore, Jill is protecting the MC the whole game. Then we have the photo of Miranda, Viv and Lynette in front of the Royce mansion. Does Jill perhaps know so that Lynette is the mother of the MC and was Lana perhaps nevertheless a friend of Lynette, so that Jill feels obligated to the MC in some way?:unsure:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What if Magnar is acting on Jill's behalf?:unsure:
It makes sense. Imagine, Jill only pretends to be naive and stupid, but in fact weaves her web of revenge. Revenge on all the frats. Probably her sister had problems because of some dirty history related to the frats. And Jill wants to destroy them all. I kept wondering who she reminded me of. That's who -
bandicam 2023-02-11 23-13-41-574.jpg

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Getkcoac
Yes, but much more difficult tasks for hell week were also for Josy since she was paired with Maya.
Once Quinn she accepted Josy as a pledge, she had to put her on Maya's list, as the other pledges were already paired up. She didn't want to let Josy pledge until she found out Josy was Tommy's stepsister. She wrote the list before meeting Josy and had intended Maya to do them all, with video evidence, so she could then blackmail her into being a restaurant girl.

Reactions: John Ness

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Do you people like cliffhangers? Really? I hate it... especially on BaDIK where we get one update a year. I'm already psychologically preparing myself to deal with the cliffhanger of episode 12.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes