• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
more difficult tasks
This dude knows how to inflict wounds. His words cut flesh and add salt. More difficult tasks... Shit, it's really cruel. :(
12b968f6a0a33ed1617aea8caa8966901f87f0a6r1-500-240_00.gif
Poor girls. They must have been forced. They were beaten. Not beaten ? Then why the fuck didn 't they give up this shit ? Ou, they wanted money. Well, what can I say, for the sake of money, people sometimes put up with more shit. This is their voluntary choice.

Mar 26, 2022
Do you people like cliffhangers? Really? I hate it... especially on BaDIK where we get one update a year. I'm already psychologically preparing myself to deal with the cliffhanger of episode 12.
If they are done right, then yes - people like them. But throwing them every-fucking-episode could be exhausting as hell.

Reactions: John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Do you people like cliffhangers? Really? I hate it... especially on BaDIK where we get one update a year. I'm already psychologically preparing myself to deal with the cliffhanger of episode 12.
Depends on what the cliffhanger is, if it's something that inspires debate as to what could happen and will actually move the story forward then bring it on. If it's a cliffhanger just for the sake of it, with an obvious, or obviously underwhelming, solution then I can do without them.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If they are done right, then yes - people like them. But throwing them every-fucking-episode could be exhausting as hell.
Good cliffhangers are those that come with a nice plot twist. So far, in this game, only two came to mind... Josy being Maya's girlfriend (end of episode 3) and Sage being a Burke (end of episode 8) and let's be honest everyone expected it and the plot twist were mediocre...

My expectations are pretty low for the surprises present in the next seasons... Let's see if DPC surprises me...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Not a super fan, but DPC loves them.
So I always expect them.
These cliffhangers are starting to annoy me. It looks like the DPC is desperate to hold players' attention until the next update. Does he not know his own fan base? We don't need a cliffhanger to keep us interested in the game. 98% of theories are based on what was shown in the game and not on cliffhanger, right dalli?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Falling into the water from a great height can be fatal with a high probability.
Not in videogames, and BaDIK as we know is a videogame. So Maya will definitely not die from the fall. Only if Jill's lawyer is waiting for her in the water, who, with a serious face, declares that he can do nothing to help her.
And then Patrick comes up and says that he knows everything about Josy, so he takes Maya to Montana to live in a church community far from civilization, as punishment for her sins. :LOL:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
KАRАMBA
We definitely like very different girls... Screw it, I'm tired of this endless argument.
Look on the bright side, at least you can have a Waifu War with Quinn's fans. As Isabella's lover, I can't do the same because the rest of the members have already kicked Jillybean lovers out of this forum using hardcore memes... :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
KАRАMBA
We definitely like very different girls... Screw it, I'm tired of this endless argument.
Personally, I don't care about Maya and Josy. Whether they are in the game or not, I don't care. I don't wish them any harm. Conversely. May they live a long happy life together. But from fans of these characters, I quite often see a negative towards Quinn. Different shit, like - let her die, let her go to jail. Does she stop you guys from enjoying this game? I agree, her taser joke was shitty. But are you really so evil and vindictive that you want her to die for it? Be more positive. You love good girls, you should be kinder.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Falling into the water from a great height can be fatal with a high probability.
This, height + angle = like hitting cement
These cliffhangers are starting to annoy me. It looks like the DPC is desperate to hold players' attention until the next update. Does he not know his own fan base? We don't need a cliffhanger to keep us interested in the game. 98% of theories are based on what was shown in the game and not on cliffhanger, right dalli?
Like I said, not a fan myself. I'd be more into hinting at plot resolutions than adding mysteries at this point. But I figure season 3 will set up everything so season 4 can go into resolving and so on.

By standard romance movie logic, the EP8 chosen relationships will probably hit a wall, so we have the love affirmation trope.

At the end of the day, I enjoy whatever DPC does make. I respect his choices, doesn't mean I have to agree with him.
----------
On a side note. I've been learning to use DAZ this last week, posted a few things in the Art Thread. And I can say without a doubt in my mind, that all the Goblin Jill renders are not DPC's fault.

The Victoria Model for Gen8 is cursed, facially. When you pose the facial muscles for smiling, surpirise, shock and all even at lower %, she gets very cursed results. Only way to avoid is to morph her face with another, but than you stray from the OG look.
So hence forth I will never again talk shit about DPC baking half assed Jill renders. My man is doing his very best with that cursed asset.

Will still meme on her tho, if DPC gives us more reason too :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Depends on what the cliffhanger is, if it's something that inspires debate as to what could happen and will actually move the story forward then bring it on. If it's a cliffhanger just for the sake of it, with an obvious, or obviously underwhelming, solution then I can do without them.
Like the end of episode 8, with the ominous sound effects and that "Fuck, fuck, fuck" from Fuckface in the Burke's, which tried to anticipate big expectations for the next episode. And yet, what we got in episode 9 on that front was quite underwhelming, more like "Meh, meh, meh".

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Like the end of episode 8, with the ominous sound effects and that "Fuck, fuck, fuck" from Fuckface in the Burke's, which tried to anticipate big expectations for the next episode. And yet, what we got in episode 9 on that front was quite underwhelming, more like "Meh, meh, meh".
I want to see a plot twist on the level of the first Saw saga movie (the iconic reveal about the villain behind the sadistic game) or something similar to the "Would you kindly" plot twist from the game Bioshock.

I want to see a plot twist that blows my mind, a plot twist so amazing it makes me question whether I even exist or if I'm just a ghost of the man I once was...

• Haha
Reactions: KАRАMBA and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
KАRАMBA
Hey, there is no need to take this seriously. It is a game, after all. I personally like love her character because she is hot, fun, interesting, complex. Yes, she is also mean, even evil you might argue. But she also shows signs that there is more to her than meets the eye. And I am all in to discover her secrets.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I want to see a plot twist on the level of the first Saw saga movie (the iconic reveal about the villain behind the sadistic game) or something similar to the "Would you kindly" plot twist from the game Bioshock.

I want to see a plot twist that blows my mind, a plot twist so amazing it makes me question whether I even exist or if I'm just a ghost of the man I once was...
Perhaps you are expecting too much, I am afraid.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes