SupMate

Aug 20, 2018
Dr Pinkcake and story writing... name a better duo. That ending to episode 3 left me gobsmacked... unbelievable.

Reactions: Hadgar

TaraRumTum

Jan 23, 2018
Just start from 0 there were some changes even at the beginning. and any save I gave you may lock you out of some of the scenes.

OR, as everyone should do before asking. Go back to the first page, there is a full save right there.....
Well i don't want to play it from scratch.
And the 1st page Save File is no use it just a ending. Give me urs plz. From Start of 0.3 or end of 0.2

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Jill seems very sweet. Maybe she's the main problem like Leah or whatever. At the same time, DPC might want us to think that to play us. Maybe she's just that sweet.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Anyone here wants to share what he thinks will happen for the Maya path, the Josy path, etc... ? I'm mostly talking about what will happen right after the cliffhanger. The big talk they will have. How will it go down ?

Dude505

Jul 24, 2018
True,true,I enjoyed every second of it,even the ass-eating was hot af but that kiss was out of this world
Man that look Quinn gave us right before and after the kiss and then the snap back at Riona. That's the only time she loses her cool during the whole scene. Makes me think/hope that she might be catching some feeling for our MC.

Maybe just maybe us Quinn lovers might see our wish granted afterall.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Wait wait. When Maya says ''there's nothing but fighting and being ghosted'', she's talking about fights with Josy and being ghosted by her right ? Do you guys think she might be talking about her father (fight with her father, father ignoring her) ? Josy makes more sense though

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Wait wait. When Maya says ''there's nothing but fighting and being ghosted'', she's talking about fights with Josy and being ghosted by her right ? Do you guys think she might be talking about her father (fight with her father, father ignoring her) ? Josy makes more sense though
We are gonna find out more in the next episode.

Reactions: TheFinder

CaptainFex

May 31, 2018
No one really loves MC except Derek . Maybe Jill? Little bit. All of them think of us sexual way except Derek ofc. I think. I hope.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Yeah, that i know. i was just wondering. Man, fuck that. I'll forget about Maya and Josy. the cliffhanger is fucking me. I'll focus on Jill. Nothing shitty as of right now concerning her.
Well it isn't that bad actually. My guess Josy didn't know how to tell MC that her relationship was with a girl, and the MC didn't tell her that he was rooming with her gf because how was she supposed to know?

and Maya came off with telling about her liking girls and her relationships with them, but not letting the MC know where they stood, but nothing was ever official so there really is no issue.

ultimately the girls were worse to each other than they were to MC, due to cheating on each other.

So at this point we have 4 routes

Maya x MC and he forgets Josy
Josy x MC and he forgets Maya
Maya x Josy and he fixes their relationship and goes the route with another girl
Maya x Josy x MC he fixes their relationship, but decides to be apart of it as well.

I am guessing he decided to crash somewhere else because in that moment its alot to handle.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Btw, have we seen Maya's father anywhere else before? Why did MC say he looks very familiar?
Picture Maya shows us but if you stayed at the party, it doesnt make sense. It means if you stayed at the party, its one of two things : A mistake on DPC's part or the MC has already seen him.

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes