thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Knowing Dr Pink this theory has high chances of being true..., this time he might let us have a 3some with main girls but i don't expect anything further than that, or maybe a beginning of a triangle and them things go bad, and i can see this with Josy+Maya, maybe Sage+Quinn with her being your lover, but Bella+Jill? i really can't see this one happening
I actually find it very plausible. Taking into consideration what he did with AL and the things he talked about BADIK before releasing it, I believe he is trying to write totally different things this time. We know there won't be main character deaths since he already said that it won't turn into a thriller like his previous game.

And from playing BADIK, I'm getting a totally different vibe from the one AL had. I wasn't expecting the house fire, no, but I was sure that Leah was into something.

I'm under the impression PinkCake is going to surprise us again in this game. People were sure a happy triangle relationship ending was going to happen at AL? BAM! People are sure there won't be a happy triangle relationship at BADIK? BAM!

The way Josy talked to the MC on the phone, she seemed pretty willing to drop her relationship to pursue with the MC.
That scene was pretty cute. My favourite non sexual scene from this episode.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I actually find it very plausible. Taking into consideration what he did with AL and the things he talked about BADIK before releasing it, I believe he is trying to write totally different things this time. We know there won't be main character deaths since he already said that it won't turn into a thriller like his previous game.

And from playing BADIK, I'm getting a totally different vibe from the one AL had. I wasn't expecting the house fire, no, but I was sure that Leah was into something.

I'm under the impression PinkCake is going to surprise us again in this game. People were sure a happy triangle relationship ending was going to happen at AL? BAM! People are sure there won't be a happy triangle relationship at BADIK? BAM!

True, It felt sincere and playful. Btw, what do you think will happen concerning the Mc, Josy and Maya ? Do you think we'll be able to date one or the other ? Do you think Maya and Josy will break up ?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Of course he said that because that's what he WANTS you to believe. In reality he's probably going to off 95% of the characters in some horrific accident and leave the MC lobotomized in some insane asylum. :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
True, It felt sincere and playful. Btw, what do you think will happen concerning the Mc, Josy and Maya ? Do you think we'll be able to date one or the other ? Do you think Maya and Josy will break up ?
Are you asking directly to me?

Well, I think it'll depend on player's choice. Maya and Josy probably realised that each one of them got involved with the MC. At the moment, I think most probably that they'll break up. But on the future, with MC mediating things, they could get back together again.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019

Well, I think it'll depend on player's choice. Maya and Josy probably realised that each one of them got involved with the MC. At the moment, I think most probably that they'll break up. But on the future, with MC mediating things, they could get back together again.
Yeah, im asking you directly. So you think if the MC doesnt choose Maya nor Josy, they might get together later ? That makes sense. Tbh, Josy seems more willing to end this relationship than Maya.

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
People who crash, try this :
=> Start the game
=> CTRL+ALT+DEL to open task manager, find the processus BeingADIK.exe (in process tab for W7 & details tabs for W10) and then
=> do a right click
=> Set the priority to High
(Like this )

And try to play
I did that but keep crashing. Also, I removed the unnecessary processes.

The game runs 600 mbs at first, after that goes up (1100 mbs, at least).

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Yeah. Specially if the protagonist didn't lied to Maya, i doubt they didn't at least suspected.I do wonder if Josy eagerness to "jump on the dick" had anything to do with this knowledge.
Josy seemed a lot more interested in moving on from Maya, meanwhile the later was more shy about it likely because she never had a sexual encounter with a male before, despite the attraction.
I just hope if a polyamorous relationship is possible it doesn't end in flames. :oops:

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Yeah. Specially if the protagonist didn't lied to Maya, i doubt they didn't at least suspected.I do wonder if Josy eagerness to "jump on the dick" had anything to do with this knowledge.
Josy seemed a lot more interested in moving on from Maya, meanwhile the later was more shy about it likely because she never had a sexual encounter with a male before, despite the attraction.
I just hope if a polyamorous relationship is possible it doesn't end in flames. :oops:
The phone scene is very telling

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017

No the real tragedy is that the MC has been in a Coma for the entire game, and none of this is real. This is the MC coping with the pain of loss

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Do u have saves from starting of 0.3?
Just start from 0 there were some changes even at the beginning. and any save I gave you may lock you out of some of the scenes.

OR, as everyone should do before asking. Go back to the first page, there is a full save right there.....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes