tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Picture Maya shows us but if you stayed at the party, it doesnt make sense. It means if you stayed at the party, its one of two things : A mistake on DPC's part or the MC has already seen him.
The real question to ask picture wise, how is Chad Related to Jade

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Well it isn't that bad actually. My guess Josy didn't know how to tell MC that her relationship was with a girl, and the MC didn't tell her that he was rooming with her gf because how was she supposed to know?

and Maya came off with telling about her liking girls and her relationships with them, but not letting the MC know where they stood, but nothing was ever official.

ultimately the girls were worse to each other than they were to MC, due to cheating on each other.

So at this point we have 4 routes

Maya x MC and he forgets Josy
Josy x MC and he forgets Maya
Maya x Josy and he fixes their relationship and goes the route with another girl
Maya x Josy x MC he fixes their relationship, but decides to be apart of it as well.

I am guessing he decided to crash somewhere else because in that moment its alot to handle.
Josy might have wanted to end it without telling the MC at all. As Maya said, its just fighting and ghosting. But yeah, probably. She might have discovered she's bisexual with the aid of the MC though. Its heavy to discover that. Anyway. The phone call scene was the best scene in this update. Really legit. She found amusing the fact the MC was living with a girl (and dating but the dating part was just her guessing).

Reactions: Hawke84

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Josy might have wanted to end it without telling the MC at all. As Maya said, its just fighting and ghosting. But yeah, probably. She might have discovered she's bisexual with the aid of the MC though. Its heavy to discover that. Anyway. The phone call scene was the best scene in this update. Really legit. She found amusing the fact the MC was living with a girl (and dating but the dating part was just her guessing).
Yup congrats if you didnt do shit with Josy you wouldnt have fucked up the relationship lol.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
She's fucking desperate. It's a bit disgusting in my eyes. It's not a turn on in any way lmao. She's physically attractive though.

I wouldn't call it desperation, so much as she has been unappreciated for a long time, and now that someone is coming along giving her attention she is relishing it. Yeah she want's it but she hasn't had shit is a long time so I understand.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I wouldn't call it desperation, so much as she has been unappreciated for a long time, and now that someone is coming along giving her attention she is relishing it. Yeah she want's it but she hasn't had shit is a long time so I understand.
I understand too, but its more trouble than anything. And it's still unattractive.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Man that look Quinn gave us right before and after the kiss and then the snap back at Riona. That's the only time she loses her cool during the whole scene. Makes me think/hope that she might be catching some feeling for our MC.

Maybe just maybe us Quinn lovers might see our wish granted afterall.
I think it might be possible. Considering the number of endings on AL and that there was an ending with the MC's ex, which was a side character, it can happen on BADIK.

I have a save in which the MC is a huge dik and I believe if you don't focus on Sage (I'm sure the drama on the HOT's will be the main focus of her route and perhaps there'll be an option to stay on Quinn's side), it may be plausible to have an ending in which the MC actively takes a role on Quinn's shady business.

Btw, I'm curious about what's making Quinn and Riona really worried about the money. They offered the threesome because they were desperate for it. What really caught my attention is that they got high for the threesome, but Quinn didn't get high for the CUM-petition and Riona didn't get high for the gloryhole. Their financial situation must be really bothering them.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I thought your posts on Bella was bad but this is just a whole other level and Tybalt is Jade's son you would have seen that at the beginning if you were paying attention
Lol that was my bad I was the one who was questioning it. it escaped me for some reason.

Reactions: Mormont

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I thought your posts on Bella was bad but this is just a whole other level and Tybalt is Jade's son you would have seen that at the beginning if you were paying attention
It's just my opinion. I wont force myself on someone i dont find appealing . Everybody's got problems. The way she goes about it is unhealthy and fucking her might help her for half a day max. It's just unhealthy and not appealing to me. Happy for you if you find that exciting and alluring.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think it might be possible. Considering the number of endings on AL and that there was an ending with the MC's ex, which was a side character, it can happen on BADIK.

I have a save in which the MC is a huge dik and I believe if you don't focus on Sage (I'm sure the drama on the HOT's will be the main focus of her route and perhaps there'll be an option to stay on Quinn's side), it may be plausible to have an ending in which the MC actively takes a role on Quinn's shady business.

Btw, I'm curious about what's making Quinn and Riona really worried about the money. They offered the threesome because they were desperate for it. What really caught my attention is that they got high for the threesome, but Quinn didn't get high for the CUM-petition and Riona didn't get high for the gloryhole. Their financial situation must be really bothering them.
They use this money to pay for the tuitions for the girls that work,they didn`t had enough,that`s why they had this argument

Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's just my opinion. I wont force myself on someone i dont find appealing . Everybody's got problems. The way she goes about it is unhealthy and fucking her might help her for half a day max. It's just unhealthy and not appealing to me. Happy for you if you find that exciting and alluring.
Well, to be fair she doesn't live in a relationship what i'd consider healthy. Divorce is not always an option and even it is, the game deals with a short segment of time that won't deal with the process even if it would happen for now.

But yes, if you don't like it thats your thing. This is a public forum though so publicly voiced opinions are open to be remarked upon. There are fans of Jade :) Waifuwars are active even if ceasfire is in effect.. pretty much :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes