ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey dalli_x can you please explain why Quinn doesn't gloat at Leon "winning" the best costume contest with neutral/chick MC:

But she's there with the DIK MC (who she obviously fucking hates) mocking Leon, even leaning on him:

Please dalli, this doesn't make any sense, I can't square this circle, I thought she craved CHICK MC DIK.
This is so obvious you don't even need dalli_x to bless you with explanation -- Quinn knows CHICK MC will appreciate it if she shows restraint and doesn't gloat. :whistle::coffee:

Feb 10, 2022
This is exactly why the MC can only fuck Quinn in EP4 if he smokes weed. Only if the MC fucks Quinn in EP4, he stays on the path of Quinn. If the MC only chooses to be friends with MJ, it probably won't affect Maya. But if the MC is in a relationship with MJ, the MC can no longer fuck Quinn in EP6.

- EP4 Quinn sex and EP6 Quinn sex probably has no effect on Maya.
- EP4 Quinn sex without EP6 Quinn sex probably has an impact on Maya and the throuple
- no Quinn sex has no effect on Maya, Josy or the throuple

Neil warns the MC about drugs on the way to college. I figure so that could be a serious warning from DPC. Then another warning from DPC is this. When the MC has not done drugs, Tommy points this out to Zoey. However, Zoey clearly says to Tommy so drugs will kill him. Why? Vinny.

We don't know if Vinny is doing drugs or just selling them. Tommy is using drugs. What can the MC do in the party planning? Buy and distribute drugs for the party. What is the best way to secretly get new customers for drugs? By unknowingly taking drugs and getting them addicted. Quinn said to Rich in EP5, so he can bake a cake with the weed too. Maya liked the pumpkin muffins very much and actually behaved in an unusual way by aggressively hitting on the MC in the hallway outside his room. Tommy is standing next to her and the MC makes two gestures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JB was baking, but I don't think he knew that weed could be in dough. Who put the weed in the batter? I think Vinny and Quinn can be ruled out. I'm not so sure about Tommy. Not surprising if his parties were always great and the MC's party is the best they've ever had.

That brings us back to the roof of EP4. Is the MC smoking or not. What is Tommy going to say to Zoey on the roof of EP9? Is the MC smoking or not. Does the MC become a Vinny in that he buys drugs for the parties, a Tommy that uses drugs, or does the MC stay true to himself and not have anything to do with drugs?
The initial point was the assumption Maya wouldn't take kindly a MC having an affait with Quinn. Based on that, you wrote 20 lines suggesting that someone hid drugs in the cake. :oops:

25.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
This is exactly why the MC can only fuck Quinn in EP4 if he smokes weed. Only if the MC fucks Quinn in EP4, he stays on the path of Quinn. If the MC only chooses to be friends with MJ, it probably won't affect Maya. But if the MC is in a relationship with MJ, the MC can no longer fuck Quinn in EP6.

- EP4 Quinn sex and EP6 Quinn sex probably has no effect on Maya.
- EP4 Quinn sex without EP6 Quinn sex probably has an impact on Maya and the throuple
- no Quinn sex has no effect on Maya, Josy or the throuple

Neil warns the MC about drugs on the way to college. I figure so that could be a serious warning from DPC. Then another warning from DPC is this. When the MC has not done drugs, Tommy points this out to Zoey. However, Zoey clearly says to Tommy so drugs will kill him. Why? Vinny.

We don't know if Vinny is doing drugs or just selling them. Tommy is using drugs. What can the MC do in the party planning? Buy and distribute drugs for the party. What is the best way to secretly get new customers for drugs? By unknowingly taking drugs and getting them addicted. Quinn said to Rich in EP5, so he can bake a cake with the weed too. Maya liked the pumpkin muffins very much and actually behaved in an unusual way by aggressively hitting on the MC in the hallway outside his room. Tommy is standing next to her and the MC makes two gestures.

JB was baking, but I don't think he knew that weed could be in dough. Who put the weed in the batter? I think Vinny and Quinn can be ruled out. I'm not so sure about Tommy. Not surprising if his parties were always great and the MC's party is the best they've ever had.

That brings us back to the roof of EP4. Is the MC smoking or not. What is Tommy going to say to Zoey on the roof of EP9? Is the MC smoking or not. Does the MC become a Vinny in that he buys drugs for the parties, a Tommy that uses drugs, or does the MC stay true to himself and not have anything to do with drugs?
My opinion on this.

Nah. Vinny does drugs for sure. Whether he is hooked on some shit or not we don't know as of yet, but I have zero dobts that he is a consumer. He was already a no-holds-barred partying enthusiast when he joined the DIKs.

And in regards to the scenario where drugs could have been inadvertily spread and consumed at the party, I am not saying that it is impossible, but it seems unlikely. Plus, what would then be the point of the party planner mini-game? And Maya was simply drunk, as people usually get at parties.

By the way, has anyone heard wether or not Swyper app will make a return? I think it has huge potential and it makes sense lore wise if MC likes to sleep around. If you commit to a girl and then it stays uninstalled that makes sense and I would have no issues. I might be a teeny bit biased because it holds a special memory with Nicole in my heart there, but still.. :D
If it returns, which I particularly don't care, it will make more sense if it does so only for the others branch. Because if you are already in a relationship and install that app, it is a matter for concern.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The initial point was the assumption Maya wouldn't take kindly a MC having an affait with Quinn. Based on that, you wrote 20 lines suggesting that someone hid drugs in the cake. :oops:

View attachment 2428983
Perfect transition. The MC can only fuck Quinn on the roof in EP4 if he smokes weed. If he doesn't smoke weed, the question with Maya doesn't even arise. Ergo, smoking weed has a central place in BaDIK's story and more can be elaborated on that.

Jan 31, 2023

View attachment 2428983
Behold the genius of dalli, it confounds and amazes everyone who witnesses it, it is beyond the comprehension of us mere mortals who haven't been touched by the cruel omniscient madness of the great old ones.

"Look upon my works ye mighty and despair"
-t. dalli_x circa 2023

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
They proved that Vinny has nothing to do with cameras. Vinny did not open the safe, but he tried. Therefore, Vinny did not know that Rusty changed the combination. However, Vinny would have known that if he had access to the cameras.

But that only applies if there are multiple cameras in the Mansion.
We only thing Vinny couldn't open the safe because of the sound effect. The more important thing is what was he looking for? The DIKs didn't store the laptop there until the incident. So if Vinny knows it's there then the house it's bugged or there's a mole. If he doesn't know about the laptop what was he looking for? And what was he looking for in MC's room?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
By the way, has anyone heard wether or not Swyper app will make a return? I think it has huge potential and it makes sense lore wise if MC likes to sleep around. If you commit to a girl and then it stays uninstalled that makes sense and I would have no issues. I might be a teeny bit biased because it holds a special memory with Nicole in my heart there, but still.. :D
Agreed, swpyer adds an interesting aspect to an already enjoyable experience.
I think Swyper is highly unlikely to return. MC stated in-story that he deleted the app on purpose because he didn't want to use it anymore. It actually doesn't make sense lore-wise to have MC reinstall it and start using it again.

Justin4442

Feb 23, 2023
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Could you please share Android port

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
My opinion on this.

Nah. Vinny does drugs for sure. Whether he is hooked on some shit or not we don't know as of yet, but I have zero dobts that he is a consumer. He was already a no-holds-barred partying enthusiast when he joined the DIKs.

And in regards to the scenario where drugs could have been inadvertily spread and consumed at the party, I am not saying that it is impossible, but it seems unlikely. Plus, what would then be the point of the party planner mini-game? And Maya was simply drunk, as people usually get at parties.

If it returns, which I particularly don't care, it will make more sense if it does so only for the others branch. Because if you are already in a relationship and install that app, it is a matter for concern.
I don't really care if he does drugs or not. I just want a proper chance to beat the shit out of him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
We only thing Vinny couldn't open the safe because of the sound effect. The more important thing is what was he looking for? The DIKs didn't store the laptop there until the incident. So if Vinny knows it's there then the house it's bugged or there's a mole. If he doesn't know about the laptop what was he looking for? And what was he looking for in MC's room?
The DIKs also had the laptop in the safe before that, you can read about that. But every DIK, I think, had the safe combination before. That's why Rusty changed the safe combination and that's why it was impossible for Vinny to open the safe.

What he wanted to put out of the safe or maybe into the safe is hard to answer. There are some clues as to what might be in the safe.

- the car keys from Rusty's car
- the MC wanted to put his mother's diary into the safe
- the laptop of Rusty, which again allows several reasons. For example, that Vinny wanted to erase traces on the laptop or that he wanted to drop a Rooster Cluck on the official account of the DIKs. Rusty also changed those credentials. This makes me think so Vinny could have posted the Cathy Rooster Cluck from an internet cafe because he had the credentials. Maybe he also wants pictures, videos or information that he can use for blackmail.
- Maybe the MC also put the check in the safe. If the MC was to be tricked with that check, that check needs to disappear because you could find out who wrote the check based on the writing. I find it strange for the MC to ask Tybalt if he's read some good books lately, for Oscar to be disguised as a bank robber (safecracker), and for Vinny to search the books in the MC's room, of all places.

Watch when the check is in the little black box. If the MC knew before because he fixes his rooms himself and found a camera so there are cameras in the Mansion, outside the Mansion he could have put the check in there and in his room he pretends not to get the little black box open. If someone sees that through the cameras, that would be a good deception. That would be funny. Imagine so Tybalt wants that check but is under the delusion that the MC can't get that black box open and therefore doesn't suspect that the check is in there. Hidden in plain sight.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
I stopped playing for a year or so, I was letting more episodes to come since I feel and felt the patience of waiting.. It's tough but it was worth it and it's worth it for the future episodes and seasons.

I was really positively surprised after playing through the game, I can't put it in to and describe it well but it was really a unique fulfilling experience and with the sheer amount of options you have u can't possibly grasp everything in a single playthrough, I have million questions towards the choices I made and what could've been and could've not been possible, It's difficult to predict some outcomes of the choices you make in the long-term and foresee the future events which makes some decision making difficult and painful especially when you bond and develop connection with the characters for a long time and you end up hurting someone that you had amazing memories with.

Thank you for the experience it was a blast especially making the game look better with reshade, I'll be playing it once again after a few episodes or so when I forget some of the story and when I'm ready to mess my feelings up again like seriously bro I feel absolutely bad awful but also really happy now about some of the choices but that's life lesson u can't satisfy everyone no matter what you and you're bound to upset someone one day if you have ambitions and goals in life.

• Hey there
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The DIKs also had the laptop in the safe before that, you can read about that. But every DIK, I think, had the safe combination before. That's why Rusty changed the safe combination and that's why it was impossible for Vinny to open the safe.

What he wanted to put out of the safe or maybe into the safe is hard to answer. There are some clues as to what might be in the safe.
It is far from hard to answer. You know what else in that safe? Their Money, 99% that it is what he wanted;)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I honestly don't think any competition would be had, who wants to pay to bang a teenage girl with the skin of a 60 YO chain smoker?
"Knees too sharp, would not bang."

Like anyone is even going to notice quality of the skin when they stick their dick through a gloryhole.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Who wants to pay to bang a girl through a glory hole?

B.T.W., why Quinn doesn't hire some ugly girls? That would be cheaper since no one sees them...
And why a BJ costs more than anal (fetishes asides, that's not how the real-world meat market works...)
It just doesn't make sense...
Hmm... The scene with Camila went overboard, actually. She was not supposed to let you fuck her in the ass by any means. But she got horny in the first place and decided that it was a good idea to let the pervert's cock to actually touch her asshole. And we, as good perverts, then were presented with the chance to go all the way in. That is why if we reveal this to Quinn during the Cum-petition, she is baffled.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Do you see the joke of DPC?

Read the text and look at Jade's hands. Her right index finger is pointing at her left middle finger. Fuck you Stephen.:ROFLMAO:

screenshot0005.png

Reactions: Aramir
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes