Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She still doesn't like him. The last flashback in ep 8 when they meet in the city make this clear. Probably this is the moment when she starts change her views about him.
It's apparently the same story when a girl meets a guy and thinks about him "God, he is such a jerk, I would never be with him", but then she starts to like him and falls in love with him.
I like story from the diary, it's like diving into the Pensieve. It contains many mysteries, such as why Lynette changed her mind about Neil, how they started dating, how Jill and Lynette are related, and why she died. Finally, we get a plot continuation.

Reactions: dalli_x

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?
If you mean why is she annoyed during other scenes in the house being renovated, I think she's annoyed by the presence of all the construction workers, not Neil in particular. If you mean in this photo, I don't think she looks annoyed here. To me she looks like she was lost in thought on this gazebo near the house and is caught by surprise by Neil's sudden appearance. She sure looks all dolled up to just be out strolling around the house, though...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?
I don't think she's displeased or annoyed. That's not a pose one makes in such state. Touching hair, showing off legs, she's pretty clearly flirting, consciously or not.

She isn't smiling like an idiot, but that's frankly refreshing.

Jan 31, 2023
The installation of the cameras, would have been noticed because these cables are tied. The effort would be too great to go undetected. I assume so that the cameras were installed during the construction of the building and Daddy Burgmeister simply hogged the public college building for his son Rusty. What I would imagine is that Vinny had access to the receiving station of the cameras.

Vinny and Quinn definitely had contact with each other, but I imagine so that Vinny didn't have contact with Stephen Burke, but with Tybalt Burke. Tommy hates the preps, especially Tybalt. Even Sage hates Tybalt. Tybalt may have known about the cameras at the DIK Mansion. He is, after all, the Dean's son.

I figure so Quinn knows about the cameras and has access to them as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The installation of the cameras being detected all depends on if there was an installation of the lights simultaneously, or if it was done separately, and even in such a case it's dependent upon the both DIKs paying attention, and them knowing what to look for if they did, and neither of those are true as evidenced by their behavior and complete lack of technical knowledge.

And I just noticed that Quinn actually has a light identical to that in the closet in her room, makes me thonk :unsure:. What if Quinn is also being spied upon, what if Vinny installed a camera in her room as well, what if it's actually Quinn behind the cameras, in which case she'd be videoing everyone who's buying from her in her room.

• Thinking Face

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The installation of the cameras being detected all depends on if there was an installation of the lights simultaneously, or if it was done separately, and even in such a case it's dependent upon the both DIKs paying attention, and them knowing what to look for if they did, and neither of those are true as evidenced by their behavior and complete lack of technical knowledge.

And I just noticed that Quinn actually has a light identical to that in the closet in her room, makes me thonk :unsure:. What if Quinn is also being spied upon, what if Vinny installed a camera in her room as well, what if it's actually Quinn behind the cameras, in which case she'd be videoing everyone who's buying from her in her room.
If the DIK Mansion was a public college building prior to the Burgermeisters' seizure, the cameras were already installed during the construction of the entire building. There is nothing unusual about allowing publicly accessible buildings to have surveillance cameras. Some visibly mounted, some not.

What if Quinn is not being spied on, but even wants to be, so that sex and naked people will be recorded?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is such Bullshit!!!! How dare DPC add NTR!!!!!!! My mother can't be fucking my father!!!!!! I'm going to have a BF! I'm going to write a letter!!!!
are you not excited of the story of how MC ( aka Jon snow, the prince who was promised ) was conceived? :whistle::LOL:
Only if mc masturbates reading the diary, an old story, and then calls his girlfriend Lynette

Jan 31, 2023
If the DIK Mansion was a public college building prior to the Burgermeisters' seizure, the cameras were already installed during the construction of the entire building. There is nothing unusual about allowing publicly accessible buildings to have surveillance cameras. Some visibly mounted, some not.

What if Quinn is not being spied on, but even wants to be, so that sex and naked people will be recorded?
There's no reason to think the DIK mansion was a public college building before it became the DIK frathouse, although I can't properly recall if the topic is ever broached in the game.

• Thinking Face

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If you mean why is she annoyed during other scenes in the house being renovated, I think she's annoyed by the presence of all the construction workers, not Neil in particular. If you mean in this photo, I don't think she looks annoyed here. To me she looks like she was lost in thought on this gazebo near the house and is caught by surprise by Neil's sudden appearance. She sure looks all dolled up to just be out strolling around the house, though...
I don't think she's displeased or annoyed. That's not a pose one makes in such state. Touching hair, showing off legs, she's pretty clearly flirting, consciously or not.

She isn't smiling like an idiot, but that's frankly refreshing.
The facial expression is definitely not flirtatious, especially the eyes. Here I agree with Dalli, she recognized Neil. Maybe she really just got tired of these builders and the noise.
I live in an apartment building and I know neighborhood renovations are hell, especially if it goes on all day for months.
In general, it is not clear why her father should keep this old mansion, which looks like a ruin from the movie Mouse Hunt and is located somewhere in the wilderness on the swamps. Is this... a hotel? Who needs this in a place like this.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2431530
:Kappa:I can't wait for Lynette to be revealed as being alive all this time and working in the rival strip club to the Pink Rose... "Cruisin' Chubbys" yes she'll be a bit pudgy but this will be DPC's first attempt to appeal to the incest and NTR crowd in one fell swoop. Exciting times ahead when you're finally given the option to cuck your own dad Neil :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes