frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
A dealer not only buys goods and then sells the goods. A dealer also deals in services. He transforms the commodity of drugs into a service through the party.

Send the police to a DIK party where they find drugs and find out that the MC bought the drugs. I am curious what the MC will be charged with.
But isn't Fuckface only the party-planner? Sure, you can get drugs for the party in the minigame and it affects the party, but Fuckface has no direct contact with the trasaction. He probably only manages it, if it is there.
If I remember correctly, when Sage, Quinn and Fuckface plan the party, they make a rough guess for how many people will be at the party and tell it to Rusty to place the order for alcohol.
So I don't thing Fuckface even knows, where he can get shit. If we take into account, that he has something going on with Quinn and isn't a retard, then he could ask her to get weed and shit. I don't think Quinn would tell him, where he could get it himself. So his next bet would be to ask Tommy for help.

In the first place, partys are officially not allowed on campus ground. So it is probably tolerated by the campus administration to some point. They want the students to party on campus ground (frats, dorms), so they don't run of to more "dangerous" locations, resulting in maybe bad publicity for the college.
Most of them aren't even of legal age for alcohol and cigarettes. So hard drugs would only be the tip of the iceberg.
In case of a police investigation, why would they hold Fuckface accountable for that? He didn't plan the party alone and he only organized it. He could say, that the hard drugs are private property of the guests, since he didn't have anything to do with them.
So Rusty would be held accountable for getting alcohol and Tommy (maybe Quinn) for getting drugs, since he has weed on him, smoking on the roof.

I didn't buy drugs in the minigame. Are there any differences while playing, when you do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
When the MC clicks drugs in the party game, he is responsible. He orders them. He spends DIK money on them. Tommy probably gets them, as of the MC is definitely involved.
Maybe but for now they are just minigames so it probably hold no merit on the base story. I don't see why chick fuckface will allow drugs in the party. Also, rusty doesn't do drugs but that doesn't mean he is responsible considering he was the last party planner.

Jan 31, 2023
You're forgetting something again. The camera doesn't flash until after the power goes out. Tommy explicitly mentions that they never had a power failure in the Mansion before.
I actually pointed that out earlier in the conversation I was having with him:
The camera started blinking because of the power outage earlier, try to actually think.
So the camera never had a reason to blink because it was permanently powered and also permanently had a receiver for its pictures. The camera no longer has that after the power outage, flashing to indicate so it no longer has a connection to the receiver.

This actually rules out a spy camera and makes it a surveillance camera. The fact so that Arieth and Jacob were recorded having sex proves so that a person has access to the receiver of the camera. Who will it be?
My best guess for who planted the cameras would be Vinny, he's the one who would have had the motive and opportunity to install them. He and Quinn were involved with the drug dealing and prostitution together for a while, so he most likely also knows about Quinn's dealings with Burke, Vinny would as such also have had contact with Burke, and he would towards the end of his DIK-life have had his falling out with Tommy/the DIK's, so his loyalty towards his frat brothers would have been undermined (on top of him being a psychopath), he is also the only person who I can come to think of who would have had the opportunity to plant the cameras, who else would have had access to the DIK mansion and been able or allowed to walk around installing "lights" in various rooms.

So this begs the question if Quinn also knows of the cameras, or if it was something Vinny kept from her, as seeing that Vinny and Quinn have a mutually antagonistic relation to each other at this point it seems unlikely that whoever has access to the cameras is sharing that with the other person, Quinn or Vinny respectively. But seeing as the most likely date of the cameras installation would be towards the end of Vinny's stay at the DIK mansion when he was already having issues with Tommy, and the friendship between Vinny's rival and Quinn as it stands during the evens of BADIK, it would in such a case imply that Quinn was most likely never informed of the cameras throughout the DIK mansion, and the person who sent the blackmail to Chad and the revealing photos of Arieth to Dawe must in such a case have been Vinny, or someone associated with Vinny (Avery or the pink costume girl would be my guess), and he would also have had the connection to Burke, implying a possibility that he is also the one who leaked the Jade video (providing proof of Jade's infidelity would be enough to earn a big favor considering the impact it would have on an eventual divorce settlement).

TL;DR It's Vinny.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and dalli_x

sultan21king

Feb 6, 2021
Hi guys
Anyone please upload a save if episode 9 just after the introduction video if the mansion
Where Tommy is talking to Johan about the mansion and how scary it is

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yes it's just a mini-game, but the Mansion Repair mini-game is also just a mini-game and has effects. So I assume from the start that the Party Planner mini-game will have that too, and drugs don't bring anything good with them.
Maybe but my point is that rusty was the party planner before fuckface. He also allowed drugs in his party but he won't sponsor it or something as we seen in ep2

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
NEW
Quinn
is
cool :sneaky:
but others? no no no
Meh. I honestly prefer the original assets used in the game in all cases. The looks on all of these women differ so much from the original concept that I can't see it as anything else than just a curiosity. This was posted some days ago in the fan art thread and the poster recently said it was the work of one of those AIs that are so trendy these days.

Reactions: Renfield42069

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I actually pointed that out earlier in the conversation I was having with him:

My best guess for who planted the cameras would be Vinny, he's the one who would have had the motive and opportunity to install them. He and Quinn were involved with the drug dealing and prostitution together for a while, so he most likely also knows about Quinn's dealings with Burke, Vinny would as such also have had contact with Burke, and he would towards the end of his DIK-life have had his falling out with Tommy/the DIK's, so his loyalty towards his frat brothers would have been undermined (on top of him being a psychopath), he is also the only person who I can come to think of who would have had the opportunity to plant the cameras, who else would have had access to the DIK mansion and been able or allowed to walk around installing "lights" in various rooms.

So this begs the question if Quinn also knows of the cameras, or if it was something Vinny kept from her, as seeing that Vinny and Quinn have a mutually antagonistic relation to each other at this point it seems unlikely that whoever has access to the cameras is sharing that with the other person, Quinn or Vinny respectively. But seeing as the most likely date of the cameras installation would be towards the end of Vinny's stay at the DIK mansion when he was already having issues with Tommy, and the friendship between Vinny's rival and Quinn as it stands during the evens of BADIK, it would in such a case imply that Quinn was most likely never informed of the cameras throughout the DIK mansion, and the person who sent the blackmail to Chad and the revealing photos of Arieth to Dawe must in such a case have been Vinny, or someone associated with Vinny (Avery or the pink costume girl would be my guess), and he would also have had the connection to Burke, implying a possibility that he is also the one who leaked the Jade video (providing proof of Jade's infidelity would be enough to earn a big favor considering the impact it would have on an eventual divorce settlement).

TL;DR It's Vinny.
The installation of the cameras, would have been noticed because these cables are tied. The effort would be too great to go undetected. I assume so that the cameras were installed during the construction of the building and Daddy Burgmeister simply hogged the public college building for his son Rusty. What I would imagine is that Vinny had access to the receiving station of the cameras.

Vinny and Quinn definitely had contact with each other, but I imagine so that Vinny didn't have contact with Stephen Burke, but with Tybalt Burke. Tommy hates the preps, especially Tybalt. Even Sage hates Tybalt. Tybalt may have known about the cameras at the DIK Mansion. He is, after all, the Dean's son.

I figure so Quinn knows about the cameras and has access to them as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?
She still doesn't like him. The last flashback in ep 8 when they meet in the city make this clear. Probably this is the moment when she starts change her views about him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe but my point is that rusty was the party planner before fuckface. He also allowed drugs in his party but he won't sponsor it or something as we seen in ep2
But Rusty doesn't care that much about party planning. That was always Tommy's job. Tommy planned and Rusty provided the alcohol. But Tommy did the planning.

Reactions: Jumbi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes