Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:Kappa:I can't wait for Lynette to be revealed as being alive all this time and working in the rival strip club to the Pink Rose... "Cruisin' Chubbys" yes she'll be a bit pudgy but this will be DPC's first attempt to appeal to the incest and NTR crowd in one fell swoop. Exciting times ahead when you're finally given the option to cuck your own dad Neil :Kappa:
What if... Lynette is Madame Rose? :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:Kappa:I can't wait for Lynette to be revealed as being alive all this time and working in the rival strip club to the Pink Rose... "Cruisin' Chubbys" yes she'll be a bit pudgy but this will be DPC's first attempt to appeal to the incest and NTR crowd in one fell swoop. Exciting times ahead when you're finally given the option to cuck your own dad Neil :Kappa:
In 2030, then, Patreon's line is likely to have changed. That is why DPC is taking its time

Incest is coming

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:unsure: I'm sure dalli_x has a whole profile ready on why this is or is not true. I thought Madam was Maya's mom?
Looks like a Pandora's box I've opened. :LOL:

And I want to say that hakuna-matata you were absolutely right. Look at these redditors in hysterics, reaction to the preview:
reddit_moment.png
Oh no, MC's parents can have sex, what if DPC shows it? Horrible! They react as if it were their own parents. :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?
It's their first date, and Neil rocks up wearing hi-vis and a fucking hard hat, and she's like: "What a fucking idiot... :rolleyes:"

1677769016143.png

And Neil is like, "Wanna fuck? I'm wearing protection. :p"

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Looks like a Pandora's box I've opened. :LOL:

And I want to say that hakuna-matata you were absolutely right. Look at these redditors in hysterics, reaction to the preview:
View attachment 2431873
Oh no, MC's parents can have sex, what if DPC shows it? Horrible! They react as if it were their own parents. :ROFLMAO:

Is anyone really offended by this? These people need to see a doctor. :LOL:

I always said these people are nuts and need to seek help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Sorry I meant Jacob
I think you said you preferred Josy/Maya branch. You may try this save of my game if you want to.

It should be the twelfth slot of the first page of savegames.

You will start sitting with Elena on the couch of the main party room (Josy/Maya branch. No mods).

Last edited:
Reactions: sultan21king

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe but my point is that rusty was the party planner before fuckface. He also allowed drugs in his party but he won't sponsor it or something as we seen in ep2
Tommy was the assignated (probably self-assignated) party planner before Fuckface. I think this is mentioned more than once.

Some people wanted a good preview to have something to talk about. Here it is.
Does anyone have any idea why Lynette is so displeased and kind of annoyed by Neil's presence? Theories?

I don't think she's displeased or annoyed. That's not a pose one makes in such state. Touching hair, showing off legs, she's pretty clearly flirting, consciously or not.

She isn't smiling like an idiot, but that's frankly refreshing.
I second ffive's thoughts on this. She might be having kind of a fight within herself, but her body is definitely betraying her.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I actually pointed that out earlier in the conversation I was having with him:

My best guess for who planted the cameras would be Vinny, he's the one who would have had the motive and opportunity to install them. He and Quinn were involved with the drug dealing and prostitution together for a while, so he most likely also knows about Quinn's dealings with Burke, Vinny would as such also have had contact with Burke, and he would towards the end of his DIK-life have had his falling out with Tommy/the DIK's, so his loyalty towards his frat brothers would have been undermined (on top of him being a psychopath), he is also the only person who I can come to think of who would have had the opportunity to plant the cameras, who else would have had access to the DIK mansion and been able or allowed to walk around installing "lights" in various rooms.

So this begs the question if Quinn also knows of the cameras, or if it was something Vinny kept from her, as seeing that Vinny and Quinn have a mutually antagonistic relation to each other at this point it seems unlikely that whoever has access to the cameras is sharing that with the other person, Quinn or Vinny respectively. But seeing as the most likely date of the cameras installation would be towards the end of Vinny's stay at the DIK mansion when he was already having issues with Tommy, and the friendship between Vinny's rival and Quinn as it stands during the evens of BADIK, it would in such a case imply that Quinn was most likely never informed of the cameras throughout the DIK mansion, and the person who sent the blackmail to Chad and the revealing photos of Arieth to Dawe must in such a case have been Vinny, or someone associated with Vinny (Avery or the pink costume girl would be my guess), and he would also have had the connection to Burke, implying a possibility that he is also the one who leaked the Jade video (providing proof of Jade's infidelity would be enough to earn a big favor considering the impact it would have on an eventual divorce settlement).

TL;DR It's Vinny.
What do you mean when you say that Vinny was also involved with the prostitution ring together with Quinn? Have you found any hints pointing out at this possibility? Or do you mean that he, as someone that also got close to Quinn, knew of that business of hers, and much as the MC can do if we want to, he also chose to make use of those services.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
So I can imagine that behind this mask could be Priscilla.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Priscilla represents the MC's family, and his family is rich, has power, and is ruthless. She is also the one sitting at the screen monitoring the images from the cameras.

Lynette's parents make money in hotels. Where did Emma work for a while? In Las Vegas. What picture does Emma see? The one of the MC in Zoey Diary. Where are there a lot of hotels? In Las Vegas. Who has a hand in Las Vegas? The mafia.

So it's no wonder Lynette went back to Neil. She was pregnant and didn't want the MC to have anything to do with it. The only problem is that the MC is the only descendant of Lynette's family. And when the king (godfather) dies, someone has to take the throne. But before the MC takes that throne, he has to prove that he is not gay and will produce offspring to pass the throne on to.

The reason Priscilla is at the party, simple. The cameras transmit the image and not the sound. Priscilla has knowledge of this so that Maya and the MC fuck each other. EP8 Classroom with camera surveillance. Maya is honest with Stephen, though, and says she first wanted to commit to the HOTs because of the rumor. That's why Maya doesn't get the scholarship and Stephen calls Priscilla and makes an assumption so Maya is just after the money. Priscilla has to go to the Halloween party because the cameras only show pictures. She gets the information she needs to make a decision.
Dear dalli,

I cannot even start to understand how your mind works in order to ellaborate such bizarre theories. But from the bottom of my heart, never change. I know this has been mentioned before, half jokingly, half seriously; but have you ever thought about writing? One thing is garanteed, trust me. Your audience would never be indifferent at your production.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's their first date, and Neil rocks up wearing hi-vis and a fucking hard hat, and she's like: "What a fucking idiot... :rolleyes:"

View attachment 2431891

And Neil is like, "Wanna fuck? I'm wearing protection. :p"
As far as we can understand, young Neil didn't use protection, and MC was born. :LOL:
This is complete madness, there are no such snowflakes in more than one community, I think even Discord DPC is better.

Reactions: shazba

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I can understand that some people can't separate fiction and reality. Those people love to self insert themselves and that probably why it bother them. Dpc should give people a choice to avoid their sex scenes tho, it was already weird enough for me to watch interlude last sex scene between Emma and her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dear dalli,

I cannot even start to understand how your mind works in order to ellaborate such bizarre theories. But from the bottom of my heart, never change. I know this has been mentioned before, half jokingly, half seriously; but have you ever thought about writing? One thing is garanteed, trust me. Your audience would never be indifferent at your production.
If I were to do this professionally, I would lose interest over time.

That's why I admire DPC. He pulls off BaDIK. DPC can make 30 EPs or even more for all I care. He can also ask me for ideas.:ROFLMAO:

Jan 31, 2023
What do you mean when you say that Vinny was also involved with the prostitution ring together with Quinn? Have you found any hints pointing out at this possibility? Or do you mean that he, as someone that also got close to Quinn, knew of that business of hers, and much as the MC can do if we want to, he also chose to make use of those services.
Both Quinn and Vinny have the same supplier; Buddy, and Vinny's statement in E9 makes it perfectly clear that he and Quinn at the very least used to fuck.
We also know that Quinn has known Buddy since she was a small child, probably her entire life, and as such it would seem that the most logical progression of events is that Quinn who was already familiar with drug dealing, knew someone who she could set her up as a dealer, and this was someone she could trust implicitly, introduced Vinny to Buddy, this implies that Quinn's relationship with Vinny was more involved than simple fuckbuddies, this means that the deal she set up with Burke would also be something that Vinny would be aware of, maybe Vinny was even involved in brokering said deal. Although, this is not something that I speculate in with any certainty, I'm just writing out random thoughts, Burke's closest connection to Quinn would be through his adoptive daughter Sage, who is also Quinn's pledge-mother, and was the one who gave Quinn the position of VP in the HOT sorority, unless Rusty is somehow involved it is the most direct connection for the establishing of Quinn's deal with Burke.

And also, Maya states in the 1st episode that the DIK fraternity is 2 years old, so Vinny was at B&R for a whole year before Quinn showed up, Quinn has only been there for 1 year when fuckface shows up:
With this in mind, Vinny would have been at B&R before Quinn set up any drug dealing operation or prostitution ring, and considering Vinny's general personality and his past relationship with Quinn it is most likely that Vinny was involved with Quinn's drug running from the beginning, and he would as such also have been there when Quinn set up her restaurant, as such it is not unlikely that Vinny knows much, if not nearly all details of Quinn's activities, only thing that contradicts this statement is when she tells Riona that no one knows of her involvement in her drug selling, which itself may have only occurred after Vinny left and Quinn needed someone to fill his role as her backup drug dealer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes