The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Like the game, this thread is in loops.
Currently in loop #26 "Jill: Picnic VS Sage: BeInG a DeCeNt HuMaN bEiNg" :HideThePain:

Btw, I never tried this, but some of you might have intentionally or unintentionally.
There are subtle differences in expressions and so on in the game, DPC is great in adding those little touches. That said:

Did any of you name your character like Bella's (ex?)Husband? Where there ever any new dialogue options or remarks from Bella?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebauski

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I Never could help her if I dropped her anything before bella's couch.
I just want to confirm what Jumbi said, you can help Jill with her recital without kissing her and thus not activating her route pretty much at all. My MC has done that and has Bianca publicly wetting her panties on not-twitter to prove it.

Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I just want to confirm what Jumbi said, you can help Jill with her recital without kissing her and thus not activating her route pretty much at all. My MC has done that and has Bianca publicly wetting her panties on not-twitter to prove it.
Nah you guys are right. Just finished a playthrough now testing it. I think what I might have done is forgot to practice at least once in all those playthroughs. Which made the recital fail.

Reactions: ffive and Jumbi

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Not really, no. During your date with Jill at the tennis club (episode 4), don't kiss her. That is the best way to friendzone her soon in my experience.

As for the song, perhaps this one? .
Thanks! And no, it's not the song, unfortunately it isn't in the list at all..

• Sad
Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know how I missed it the first time. During that STD test (I hope this doesn't trigger STDposting, lol) I noticed an easter egg for Acting Lessons. MC wears a T-shirt with Liam signature.
5675675654646JPG.JPG 67674564565к.JPG

I guess Liam needs no introduction, sure almost everyone here has played AL. But just in case, a reminder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don't know how I missed it the first time. During that STD test (I hope this doesn't trigger STDposting, lol) I noticed an easter egg for Acting Lessons. MC wears a T-shirt with Liam signature.
View attachment 2469422 View attachment 2469421

I guess Liam needs no introduction, sure almost everyone here has played AL. But just in case, a reminder:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is the first time I see that image, I suppose it will depend on the decisions you make

rockety1245

Oct 25, 2020
Short question: I don't need to be in a relationship with Jil in order to get close(r) with Bella later, do I? I hope Bella's content isn't hardlocked behind Jill's path or something.

Edit: Also, does someone know the the title of the sad song with the female singer in the game? It's a girl singing over acoustic guitar, usually comes up with Bella scenes I think.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes