znar25

Apr 25, 2021
We've been told by DPC that Bella's disguise wasn't enough to fool people. Sage, Maya and Josy see through it. Therefore the assumption is that most students would have too.

The question is whether those that see through the costume also see her with Fuckface and put 2 and 2 together regarding her presence or whether they just think she's going incognito to have some fun.
Also on the Bella path, right before the blackout. When MC comes into the room, Bella immediately says that they figured out it was her. Now, granted, the people in the room would keep that part secret, but now they know Bella, just now, immediately told MC the second she saw him. Now, they may think it is something more than Bella just showing up to the party. Then too, dancing with Bella. Knowing all the other subtle adjustments DPC makes in the game (example: if you name MC "Oscar", and so on)...this may be interesting for the Bella path. With that though, I think if Sage, Josy and Maya knew that MC and Bella were close, they have enough respect for that situation.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm not surprised if some people didn't get it (especially if they didn't actually play through the picnic). I'm arguing against people claiming that there was nothing to get. And Jill doesn't cut ties with the MC. She decides to not be his girlfriend. She describes thier relationship as a nice friendship in Episode 9. That's not cutting ties.

Also, it's not a matter of her being understanding or not. Shazba went over this at length. The circumstances are very specific. But the power of denial is strong, and people are still ignoring the context.
Many people in real life act worse.

It is normal for someone to look out for their own interests. The Jill-is-upset-about-MC-going-to-help-Sage thing is tiring.

Reactions: shazba

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
All this whining about mods again ? Especially with misinformation... All that needs to be done is a big sticky note that says "If you used a mod, dont have multiple paths open at the end of ep8 or ep9 will break/loop for you"... Boom its that easy !

Nothing to do with the stupid response about how "boo hoo play the game without mods"... I honestly prefer when people just act meaner instead of spreading that dumbass response... Like when they say " OMG use search function, that question has been answered a hundred times"... At least that one is true... The other one is a blatant lie by sheep that support DPC's hatred of mods, cause playing the shitty mini games (dont touch the borders, and word soup) is so fun ! or having 20 save files is also awesome sauce.

The mod doesnt break the game, take it from someone that didnt even update Scrappy's mod and didnt have a single problem whatsoever... What did I do ? modded my game to have every single LI path open till the end when Elena gives her advice and you have to pick a person... dont pick "mod:all"... simple !!! Someone here even mentioned how DPC had said on his Patreon or Discord that anyone having multiple girls open was gonna cry in ep9 as their games wouldnt work... It was a clear hads up.

But saying using the cheat at all breaks the game is flat out wrong... some people literally only use it to up RP points, and get Money, thats it, not for having multiple girls in one go. I'm sorry that some of us dont enjoy playing brawler, or having the MC steal money from wherever he can find it, with the risk that in some cases it will cause storywise problems that you grabbed 1$ in a dumbass freeroam you needed to pay Rinoa to sit on the MC's cock before she overdoses on Opium.
It depends on which mod you used, with Sancho's there is no risk since at the end of episode 8, there is no "all" as a choice, just the classic paths (according to the affinities and the choices you made during the two seasons) and the other.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Short question: I don't need to be in a relationship with Jil in order to get close(r) with Bella later, do I? I hope Bella's content isn't hardlocked behind Jill's path or something.

Edit: Also, does someone know the the title of the sad song with the female singer in the game? It's a girl singing over acoustic guitar, usually comes up with Bella scenes I think.

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just thought of a path I don't have: DIK Bella after also pursuing Jill. We know she's upset and tries to kiss Fuckface if you choose Bella over her as Neutral or CHICK, but how does she react to DIK Fuckface getting with Bella?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mutad

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Also on the Bella path, right before the blackout. When MC comes into the room, Bella immediately says that they figured out it was her. Now, granted, the people in the room would keep that part secret, but now they know Bella, just now, immediately told MC the second she saw him. Now, they may think it is something more than Bella just showing up to the party. Then too, dancing with Bella. Knowing all the other subtle adjustments DPC makes in the game (example: if you name MC "Oscar", and so on)...this may be interesting for the Bella path. With that though, I think if Sage, Josy and Maya knew that MC and Bella were close, they have enough respect for that situation.
I don't think the Bella thing will be a secret for too long anyway. As you mentioned the 3 girls know about her. Your cluck of her by the pool. if you chose her to go to after Josy pops up. The diks already think you are banging her. Then she pops up for a walk of shame. And then she is at your party. With the way rumors fly around in the game I will not be surprising loads more people know about her and you. Heck you can bang absolutely no one in the game and there will be rumors of you getting around

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Short question: I don't need to be in a relationship with Jil in order to get close(r) with Bella later, do I? I hope Bella's content isn't hardlocked behind Jill's path or something.

Edit: Also, does someone know the the title of the sad song with the female singer in the game? It's a girl singing over acoustic guitar, usually comes up with Bella scenes I think.
Sorta yeah. In your case the best spot to drop Jill is at Bella's house on the couch. Just don't kiss her and her path will end. And you will still be able to help her with the recital. I don't think there is a way around you two getting caught by Jill doing it on the table tho. (not 100% sure about this tho) And she will still be upset.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

Not really, no. During your date with Jill at the tennis club (episode 4), don't kiss her. That is the best way to friendzone her soon in my experience.

As for the song, perhaps this one? .

Reactions: ffive

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Not really, no. During your date with Jill at the tennis club (episode 4), don't kiss her. That is the best way to friendzone her soon in my experience.

As for the song, perhaps this one? .
That is if you don't care about helping her with the piano thing later.

Jan 19, 2023
There are other games I played 1-3 routes maybe with CTRL, some I barely force myself to finish the 1 route.

But I got give praise to BaDIK.
One of the rare few games I wanna play all paths/affinities. And I'm not talking about AVNs only, but overall.
Same for me. I can't make myself play other games lately even if I have the time. I played the latest Harry Potter game for 30 min and never opened again.
But hell, give me right now episode 10 of BaDIK and I won't come out of the house till I explored every render in it a couple of times over.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Trust me. You can friendzone her at that point and still get enough RPs with her along the way for you to be able to help her at her recital.
I Never could help her if I dropped her anything before bella's couch. If what you say is true its pretty much the same thing you still need to build up enough points tho so you still need to do all the stuff mentioned to get said points. So we are basically doing the exact same thing. At Bella's couch you can stop completely no need to build up more points after that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm not surprised if some people didn't get it (especially if they didn't actually play through the picnic). I'm arguing against people claiming that there was nothing to get. And Jill doesn't cut ties with the MC. She decides to not be his girlfriend. She describes thier relationship as a nice friendship in Episode 9. That's not cutting ties.

Also, it's not a matter of her being understanding or not. Shazba went over this at length. The circumstances are very specific. But the power of denial is strong, and people are still ignoring the context.
Doorknocker we do not ignore the context. The context of Jill's decision regarding the picnic not happening doesn't make sense because we were shown Jill's personality otherwise.

Basically, the story regarding Jill's personality and the game mechanics collide. The game mechanics show us what is happening and contradict the personality of Jill as we have come to know her up to EP6.

Either the game mechanics were awkwardly implemented by DPC or it was done deliberately because of the story. Since DPC is very meticulous, I rather assume so that he wants to create a similar drama for Jill as he did for Zoey. A missed opportunity in life due to a bad decision.

What I wrote above refers purely to the chance of a romantic relationship with Jill. If the player just wants Jill as a friend, I agree with you.

But the Jill example clearly shows us so that DPC wants the player to choose a Branch and to do so as early as possible, without knowing which Branchs we can choose in EP8. The more inconsistent the player is in pursuing an LI (Branch) from EP1, the greater the consequences for the MC.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
Many people in real life act worse.

It is normal for someone to look out for their own interests. The Jill-is-upset-about-MC-going-to-help-Sage thing is tiring.
It's my first time discussing this, i'm sure it's going to come up everytime new players join. Very few lack the mental gymnastics to spin this around.

Reactions: znar25

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
It's my first time discussing this, i'm sure it's going to come up everytime new players join. Very few lack the mental gymnastics to spin this around.
I don't really care much one is bound by scripted events and game mechanics in this case so the outcome will always be the same. For me I just pick the right thing to do and that would be to help your sick friend. Unless for game sake and following the Jill path. If not she will always loose in that scenario for me.

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
I don't really care much one is bound by scripted events and game mechanics in this case so the outcome will always be the same. For me I just pick the right thing to do and that would be to help your sick friend. Unless for game sake and following the Jill path. If not she will always loose in that scenario for me.
I meant to say *have (not lack, sorry), in a sense that you have to jump a lot of hoops to make a defense for Jill in that scene. The vast majority of new players are going to complain about being punished for doing the right thing, forcing them to do everything all over again to get the girl.

I didn't know this was such a sensitive topic.

Lebauski

Mar 22, 2022
Let me begin with, Thanks for Season 1+2! It was some of the best NV's i have played so far!

But now I have a problem with import the save files on my android. Sorry, but i don't get how to do, please help!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I meant to say *have (not lack, sorry), in a sense that you have to jump a lot of hoops to make a defense for Jill in that scene. The vast majority of new players are going to complain about being punished for doing the right thing, forcing them to do everything all over again to get the girl.

I didn't know this was such a sensitive topic.
Yeah you are right. Lots of discussion about it. I tried to play a complete asshole a couple of playthroughs but that is just not who I am personally so I will slip here and there and that is one of the few places where I usually struggle with morality.

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes