The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It was only three weeks ago that I had an idea for Sage fan art in the rockstar style and The Glorious LIME made it, this on my profile pic now. DPC, admit it. You still read us :LOL:
Of course dalli_x reads us :KEK: All jokes aside, your request was via DM's, so it's just hilarious timing.

But hey, you got more Rock Sage, so you're golden, haha

I'm interested in what he does with Zoey next :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
But that swings both ways. Some times you can fall into a relationship with a girl within a circle of friends, sure. I can work out or it might now. But usually, in the early stages of a relationship, if you stop calling her and let things cool off, they fucking cool off.

And the rain scenario? If it rained and she didn't get to have the picnic, she may have decided "it was sign" and just distanced herself from the mc because that was what she intended to do anyway to avoid Tybalt's BS. And then when the mc approached her to see why she was avoiding him, we'd get that whole hallway scene from episode 7, and things would have progressed the same as if he turned her down.

Makes sense to me.
That would be plausible, yeah. My problem with the break up sceneario it's that is very generic for all paths. If her issue is with the MC seeing other girls but helped her at the recital shouldn't play out the same as with someone who didn't. This way it looks like she broke up with the MC for no reason. Saying "it doesn't feel right" just because he had other plans for his birthday when you showed up unannounced makes her look petty.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
The mc actually rang Sage with the intention to catch up. She never rang him. When he finds out she's sick he suggests she stays in bed, and then she asks if maybe he could drop over since he was planning to see her anyway, and he's like, yeah, I'll be over in a bit.

It was so fucking casual, no promises, not last dying breaths, no pledges etc.

If the mc chooses Jill, he just messages Sage and says he'll drop over a bit later, and she says not to worry about it. It's so fucking low-key.

Of course when the mc lets Jill down he tells her he made a "promise to a sick friend"; he was hoping that'd sound a little more serious than, "Oh, actually I was just gonna drop by Sage's joint cause she's feeling crook, so you know, you can stick that picnic basket up your ass!"

But that swings both ways. Some times you can fall into a relationship with a girl within a circle of friends, sure. I can work out or it might now. But usually, in the early stages of a relationship, if you stop calling her and let things cool off, they fucking cool off.

And the rain scenario? If it rained and she didn't get to have the picnic, she may have decided "it was sign" and just distanced herself from the mc because that was what she intended to do anyway to avoid Tybalt's BS. And then when the mc approached her to see why she was avoiding him, we'd get that whole hallway scene from episode 7, and things would have progressed the same as if he turned her down.

Makes sense to me.
In my eyes regardless of who rang who. I just see things as I would do it in RL I will not promise an sick friend I will come help them and then abandon them to go on some spur of the moment thing. And too be honest. The MC could have done both of those things. If you are not on the sage path at that stage you just give her the stuff and she falls asleep and you leave that would hardly taken so much time as to miss the birthday thing. Its a moral thing. The MC could at least have called her back and told her at the minimum.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Of course dalli_x reads us :KEK: All jokes aside, your request was via DM's, so it's just hilarious timing.

But hey, you got more Rock Sage, so you're golden, haha

I'm interested in what he does with Zoey next :D
I also wonder what image he will come up with Zoey. The rock star image is already taken by Sage, although it suits Zoey better... But these are special renders, the characters can be anyone.
Last time it was Josy as a stripper and sexually open Jill:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So anything can happen.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Brand it how you wish, at the end of the day it was added by DPC to fuck with mods(multi path, money and so on).
So I'll call it an anti-cheat tool any day. DPC hates cheaters.
dont think he hates cheaters but more like people bringing mod problems to him and after hours of looking at the code looking to fix it they be like oh i also added a mod well theres is your problem and that not just one person.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Whether Jill tells the mc up front it's a birthday picnic or not doesn't change the fact that she'd organised him a birthday picnic. If she'd explained the effort she went to, and her intentions, it may have swayed the mc to go with her and see Sage later in the day, but that's the mc's perspective, not Jlll's.

My point was that Jill would have been disappointed when the mc turned her down (because of the effort she went to and her expectations), and then finding out he's not going because he's off to look after another girl only further compounds that disappointment; she would have been quite upset at the outcome. She then started reading into it as a sign, which introduced us to her "destiny" understanding which was elaborated on later.

This game isn't just about the mc collating a harem of fuck meat. The developer has tried to infuse human emotion and individual characterisations into the story. Each female has their own agency, their own style, and their own wants.

The surprising thing (from the perspective of what it usually just formulaic in this industry), is this decision isn't a definitive crossroad. If you don't choose Jill, sure, it looks like it's over. But if you don't choose Sage, she only gets mildly annoyed and then doesn't even worry about it after that. Sage is a much more balanced and reasonable girl; she works hard in her studies, she parties hard when she can, and she's down for a good time as long as she's not hurting anyone. Jill is so much more naïve, she looks for signs, believes in destiny, and lacks a lot of self confidence when it comes to relationships.

To suggest this scene had nothing to do with personalities and was just a "gotcha" moment is seriously nonsense. It all aligns with personalities (I don't care for people's hang-ups over the DIK/Chick system), and if you weren't expecting to be bitten by this choice down the track, you weren't paying attention. This was the first time two main love interests were pitted against each other. A large percentage of players panicked when they suddenly were confronted with this decision, they knew they could be fucking something up.

And I don't get this comment: "Results you state are all scripted by DPC"... The whole story is scripted by the writer. What's your point? Did he go AWOL, write up some completely bullshit, random event that makes no sense? No. On the mc's birthday, he was double-booked. He had to choose. One of the girls was going to be let down. Each girl handles it differently.

The bottom line is you choose the girl you like, if you like both you’re eventually gonna have to choose anyway.

Those who complain that the plans were made with Sage before Jill showed up are justified with that stance, but regardless, there could still be consequences from your decision. If you're dating more than one girl at a time, this will happen to you, and you will struggle to keep them all happy. I wouldn't recommend it. :p

The only annoying thing about this entire scene is that DPC literally messed up and did not allow us to see the messages between Sage and the mc if he turns Sage down. A message trail between Sage and the mc exists on the phone, It’s all there but you don’t get to access your phone for the rest of the episode so you can’t see that the mc contacted Sage and told her he’d be coming around a little later, but Sage told him not to worry.

I don't know what your experience with girls is, but if a girl who likes you invites you out, and you tell her you can't make it because you've got to attend your grandma's funeral, she'll understand and may even offer you some "sympathy". :sneaky:

If you tell this girl you can't make it because you've already made plans with some other dudes, she might be a little annoyed, but you could even invite her along (unless you're off to a strip joint - possibly not a good idea).

But if you tell this girl you've already made plans with another girl, it's gonna fucking matter.

Fortunately you've got four grandparents, so just be careful not to use their deaths more than once each. :p

Is there any reason for Jill to be with the mc in the first place?

She's not one for relationships, she wasn't even intending anything with him to start with, it kinda just happened. He pressured her a couple of times to take things out of her comfort zone, and she stopped him, and it got to the point where she felt that she needed to make a decision.

If you go on the picnic, things progress nicely from that point, and Jill feels more and more comfortable with the mc and eventually takes the plunge. If you don't go on the picnic, things start to stagnate, and yet the mc still tries to push for more after climbing her balcony.

If Jill isn't really into the mc, we see her occasionally wrestling with her thoughts about him, and when she finally does stand up against Tybalt, she also uses that momentum to let the mc know how she feels. She actually doesn't want a relationship, or at least not with either of those guys.

And in the real world, that's OK. But this is an AVN, so she should just suck his dick already! :p
Well, you didn't really address my points. You just simply restated your previous comment.

The reason you lose her path is because of not choosing the event with her, that's scripted. There is no other reason, all those you state are just you superimposing your viewpoint on how a girl (or you) might rationalize the situation. But, emotion or actual thought is not coded in the game. It is just a flow chart that if you select B you get C result. If you choose to help Sage you are eliminated from Jill's path permanently. No matter what you did before or after.

To use your rationale, Jill decides to not want a relationship with you because you helped a female friend instead of doing something with her. Okay, later she's about to implode during her recital which most likely would severely effect her, both emotionally and mentally, in the future. The MC steps up and helps her overcome that and performs her song (that he learned to impress her) and they perform a duet to thunderous applause. Afterwards, her stage fright gone, she is showered with praise along side the MC. Females are gushing over him, panties practically wet, which she sees. That doesn't change her mind or, at least, rekindles her interest again? Women react to stuff like that.

That alone should have opened up the relationship possibility again.

Obviously, we see this part of the game differently, not only in terms of what a person might do, but whether what was actually scripted in game is considered good game play. You're not convincing me and vice versa, so we should leave it at that.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
dont think he hates cheaters but more like people bringing mod problems to him and after hours of looking at the code looking to fix it they be like oh i also added a mod well theres is your problem and that not just one person.
On that topic, I found it a bit funny that I got posts deleted on his Discord for helping out people with how to fix mod issues.
He has a strict policy about people not talking about mods there. I mean, I still support him, always will:
But I did find it a bit funny that all posts regarding helping people out with mods issues are deleted, so most end up getting the help they need here.
In a way it makes sense since this is the main pirating/mod site.
But it wouldn't hurt if people who ask for help there - get it.
But hey, DPC's server and his rules, I follow them and respect them.

But I do believe his is not a fan of mods/cheats.
He loves the small details, hidden posters, minigames and such stuff.
Just an opinion, but I think he has a dislike for people not playing the game it was meant to be played.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I also wonder what image he will come up with Zoey. The rock star image is already taken by Sage, although it suits Zoey better... But these are special renders, the characters can be anyone.
Last time it was Josy as a stripper and sexually open Jill:
MC (tried to) teach both Sage and Zoey how to play guitar, so it suits them about the same. Drawing is more of Zoey's specialty, so maybe something involving body paint.

Well, if nothing else, we can predict what sexually open Jill and two MCs image will be like :whistle:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
MC (tried to) teach both Sage and Zoey how to play guitar, so it suits them about the same. Drawing is more of Zoey's specialty, so maybe something involving body paint.

Well, if nothing else, we can predict what sexually open Jill and two MCs image will be like :whistle:
Yeah, teaching "how to play guitar":sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
On that topic, I found it a bit funny that I got posts deleted on his Discord for helping out people with how to fix mod issues.
He has a strict policy about people not talking about mods there. I mean, I still support him, always will:
But I did find it a bit funny that all posts regarding helping people out with mods issues are deleted, so most end up getting the help they need here.
In a way it makes sense since this is the main pirating/mod site.
But it wouldn't hurt if people who ask for help there - get it.
But hey, DPC's server and his rules, I follow them and respect them.

But I do believe his is not a fan of mods/cheats.
He loves the small details, hidden posters, minigames and such stuff.
Just an opinion, but I think he has a dislike for people not playing the game it was meant to be played.
Imagine that DPC every 5-10 minutes gets requests for help about Bella and Jacob loops :HideThePain:
At the beginning, he tries to figure out what's wrong, digs into the code and thinks that something is wrong with the game. It's a waste of time, then it just gets annoying.
I think that I would start banning modders myself if I were him, looking at these questions every day.
N7's words make sense, I don't think there is any conspiracy against modders.
And it's no surprise that the modding game broke in Ep 9 - imagine several brunches active at the same time, with a lot of mutually exclusive content. The game receives commands from the code to dress Jill in a banana costume and in a bee costume at the same time.:LOL:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Imagine that DPC every 5-10 minutes gets requests for help about Bella and Jacob loops :HideThePain:
At the beginning, he tries to figure out what's wrong, digs into the code and thinks that something is wrong with the game. It's a waste of time, then it just gets annoying.
I think that I would start banning modders myself if I were him, looking at these questions every day.
N7's words make sense, I don't think there is any conspiracy against modders.
And it's no surprise that the modding game broke in Ep 9 - imagine several brunches active at the same time, with a lot of mutually exclusive content. The game receives commands from the code to dress Jill in a banana costume and in a bee costume at the same time.:LOL:
I agree with you and N7, don't take me wrong. I just find it funny overall.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
All this whining about mods again ? Especially with misinformation... All that needs to be done is a big sticky note that says "If you used a mod, dont have multiple paths open at the end of ep8 or ep9 will break/loop for you"... Boom its that easy !

Nothing to do with the stupid response about how "boo hoo play the game without mods"... I honestly prefer when people just act meaner instead of spreading that dumbass response... Like when they say " OMG use search function, that question has been answered a hundred times"... At least that one is true... The other one is a blatant lie by sheep that support DPC's hatred of mods, cause playing the shitty mini games (dont touch the borders, and word soup) is so fun ! or having 20 save files is also awesome sauce.

The mod doesnt break the game, take it from someone that didnt even update Scrappy's mod and didnt have a single problem whatsoever... What did I do ? modded my game to have every single LI path open till the end when Elena gives her advice and you have to pick a person... dont pick "mod:all"... simple !!! Someone here even mentioned how DPC had said on his Patreon or Discord that anyone having multiple girls open was gonna cry in ep9 as their games wouldnt work... It was a clear hads up.

But saying using the cheat at all breaks the game is flat out wrong... some people literally only use it to up RP points, and get Money, thats it, not for having multiple girls in one go. I'm sorry that some of us dont enjoy playing brawler, or having the MC steal money from wherever he can find it, with the risk that in some cases it will cause storywise problems that you grabbed 1$ in a dumbass freeroam you needed to pay Rinoa to sit on the MC's cock before she overdoses on Opium.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
All this whining about mods again ? Especially with misinformation... All that needs to be done is a big sticky note that says "If you used a mod, dont have multiple paths open at the end of ep8 or ep9 will break/loop for you"... Boom its that easy !

Nothing to do with the stupid response about how "boo hoo play the game without mods"... I honestly prefer when people just act meaner instead of spreading that dumbass response... Like when they say " OMG use search function, that question has been answered a hundred times"... At least that one is true... The other one is a blatant lie by sheep that support DPC's hatred of mods, cause playing the shitty mini games (dont touch the borders, and word soup) is so fun ! or having 20 save files is also awesome sauce.

The mod doesnt break the game, take it from someone that didnt even update Scrappy's mod and didnt have a single problem whatsoever... What did I do ? modded my game to have every single LI path open till the end when Elena gives her advice and you have to pick a person... dont pick "mod:all"... simple !!! Someone here even mentioned how DPC had said on his Patreon or Discord that anyone having multiple girls open was gonna cry in ep9 as their games wouldnt work... It was a clear hads up.

But saying using the cheat at all breaks the game is flat out wrong... some people literally only use it to up RP points, and get Money, thats it, not for having multiple girls in one go. I'm sorry that some of us dont enjoy playing brawler, or having the MC steal money from wherever he can find it, with the risk that in some cases it will cause storywise problems that you grabbed 1$ in a dumbass freeroam you needed to pay Rinoa to sit on the MC's cock before she overdoses on Opium.
20 save files? Oh that easy.

UPD:
cause playing the shitty mini games (dont touch the borders, and word soup

I'm sorry that some of us dont enjoy playing brawler, or having the MC steal money from wherever he can find it, with the risk that in some cases it will cause storywise problems that you grabbed 1$ in a dumbass freeroam you needed to pay Rinoa to sit on the MC's cock before she overdoses on Opium.
Mini-games can be turned off at will at the very beginning of the game, by the way. You don't need to use mods for this.
And you don't have to steal money to get a blowjob from Riona. The Money Theft mechanic is only activated once in Ep 2 during the Preps mansion free roam. It is easy to optimally balance cash expenses so that there is enough for everything. So it all sounded pretty unconvincing.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

5322424.jpg

Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Man. Came onto the forums to snag the Sage render and found that people are still in denial about the Jill picnic? Well, I'll just say that Shazba is right on all counts, and it's sad to see people arguing in bad faith with him.

The reason you lose her path is because of not choosing the event with her, that's scripted. There is no other reason, all those you state are just you superimposing your viewpoint on how a girl (or you) might rationalize the situation. But, emotion or actual thought is not coded in the game. It is just a flow chart that if you select B you get C result. If you choose to help Sage you are eliminated from Jill's path permanently. No matter what you did before or after.
Removing all plot, story, dialogue, and character elements from a game and reducing it just to mechanical inputs in an attempt to justify an opinion about the characters and story is both absurd and dishonest. The hypocrisy meter is going off the charts and there's quite a bit of mental gymnastics made to keep in denial.

To use your rationale, Jill decides to not want a relationship with you because you helped a female friend instead of doing something with her.
That was not Shazba's rationale at all. You just ignored everything he said and reduced the situation to your own narrative. Again, arguing in bad faith.

Okay, later she's about to implode during her recital which most likely would severely effect her, both emotionally and mentally, in the future. The MC steps up and helps her overcome that and performs her song (that he learned to impress her) and they perform a duet to thunderous applause. Afterwards, her stage fright gone, she is showered with praise along side the MC. Females are gushing over him, panties practically wet, which she sees. That doesn't change her mind or, at least, rekindles her interest again? Women react to stuff like that.

That alone should have opened up the relationship possibility again.
That's just your opinion on what should have happened at this point. It doesn't discredit what Shazba said. And I happen to disagree with your position here. Real relationships get built slowly over time and the elements that people value the most vary from person to person. Jill's an odd duck who says herself that she believes in destiny, signs, and she clearly values people gelling with her friends. She's also stubborn, as she admits herself.

Shazba is spot on with his analysis of Jill's reasoning, rationale, and feelings on the matter. MC doing a single grand romantic/caring gesture doesn't undo all of that. Crap Hollywood movies and TV shows are all about single grand gestures that are very romantic and change the plot, but real life isn't like that at all. I think you're falling for misleading formulas made by Hollywood.

You're not convincing me and vice versa, so we should leave it at that.
That's pretty clear. Just wanted to point out the hypocrasy, denial, and bad faith arguments that were made, and wanted to agree with Shazba on his analysis of the situation. I think it's spot on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes