Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
Is bella worth pursuing, does she have that holier than thou attitude throughout the game? It's getting old real fast.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Ouch, thx for the heads up. After Sage everything is going to be a let down anyway.
Maybe I should clarify, it's more of a running joke that she is crazy, though some suspect it. Her attitude will change towards you, provided you stay in the chick or neutral path and display behavior that leaves a good impression. As with all girls, there is tons of unique content, so for many players, multiple playthroughs are a given.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've been reading the 2023 Q&A, very interesting.
Especially what he said about that some players get too hung up on the meaning of main girl versus side girl. It looks like to him, main girl mostly means more content focused on that girl and side girl means less focused content. Many have assumed that "main girl" meant you could only end up with them in the end but the way he said it makes me wonder if maybe we can end up with someone else in the end. Is there hope for us Riona fans?
DPC's first game had 22 endings with a significantly smaller cast. I'd be surprised if there wasn't 3 or 4 endings for each main girl and one or two endings for each side girl.

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
Maybe I should clarify, it's more of a running joke that she is crazy, though some suspect it. Her attitude will change towards you, provided you stay in the chick or neutral path and display behavior that leaves a good impression. As with all girls, there is tons of unique content, so for many players, multiple playthroughs are a given.
I get why that is a joke, i can see her doing just that in the end haha. I just don't want to waste my time like i did with Jill. Don't need to see all the content, just the one i like.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
And yet again with the tiny details, I just noticed that if you go into Derek's room after the electrical outage during E9 you can see a slight amount of red flashing if you look at the light reflected on the rear wall.

I'd take screenshots but I've been having a problem taking screenshots of the game, I have to open the screenshots folder and take a screenshot and then I can take one single screenshot normally, anyone have any idea how to solve this?
I missed that completely,
Wow its a very subtle oscillation (or doesn't come thru on my monitor) ep9_diks_ph3_derek_fr0.jpg ep9_diks_ph3_derek_fr1.jpg

Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Dude, I said that I wasn't sure he told her it was a girl. So, I was wrong. But, previous to that, I was pointing out that she didn't say it was a picnic for his birthday when she invited him. Which could have given the player a little more information to make a decision. Results you state are all scripted by DPC, so yes it was a gotcha moment where if you didn't know before hand what it implied you were most likely going to mess up and it was permanent with no way to recover. The performance should have opened up the window for romance again. All that could have been accomplished at the picnic could have been restarted at the recital. Which would of fit into your emotional reasoning.
Whether Jill tells the mc up front it's a birthday picnic or not doesn't change the fact that she'd organised him a birthday picnic. If she'd explained the effort she went to, and her intentions, it may have swayed the mc to go with her and see Sage later in the day, but that's the mc's perspective, not Jlll's.

My point was that Jill would have been disappointed when the mc turned her down (because of the effort she went to and her expectations), and then finding out he's not going because he's off to look after another girl only further compounds that disappointment; she would have been quite upset at the outcome. She then started reading into it as a sign, which introduced us to her "destiny" understanding which was elaborated on later.

This game isn't just about the mc collating a harem of fuck meat. The developer has tried to infuse human emotion and individual characterisations into the story. Each female has their own agency, their own style, and their own wants.

The surprising thing (from the perspective of what it usually just formulaic in this industry), is this decision isn't a definitive crossroad. If you don't choose Jill, sure, it looks like it's over. But if you don't choose Sage, she only gets mildly annoyed and then doesn't even worry about it after that. Sage is a much more balanced and reasonable girl; she works hard in her studies, she parties hard when she can, and she's down for a good time as long as she's not hurting anyone. Jill is so much more naïve, she looks for signs, believes in destiny, and lacks a lot of self confidence when it comes to relationships.

To suggest this scene had nothing to do with personalities and was just a "gotcha" moment is seriously nonsense. It all aligns with personalities (I don't care for people's hang-ups over the DIK/Chick system), and if you weren't expecting to be bitten by this choice down the track, you weren't paying attention. This was the first time two main love interests were pitted against each other. A large percentage of players panicked when they suddenly were confronted with this decision, they knew they could be fucking something up.

And I don't get this comment: "Results you state are all scripted by DPC"... The whole story is scripted by the writer. What's your point? Did he go AWOL, write up some completely bullshit, random event that makes no sense? No. On the mc's birthday, he was double-booked. He had to choose. One of the girls was going to be let down. Each girl handles it differently.

The bottom line is you choose the girl you like, if you like both you’re eventually gonna have to choose anyway.

Those who complain that the plans were made with Sage before Jill showed up are justified with that stance, but regardless, there could still be consequences from your decision. If you're dating more than one girl at a time, this will happen to you, and you will struggle to keep them all happy. I wouldn't recommend it. :p

The only annoying thing about this entire scene is that DPC literally messed up and did not allow us to see the messages between Sage and the mc if he turns Sage down. A message trail between Sage and the mc exists on the phone, It’s all there but you don’t get to access your phone for the rest of the episode so you can’t see that the mc contacted Sage and told her he’d be coming around a little later, but Sage told him not to worry.

What does it matter if the MC mentions that is a girl? She would have done the same if it was Derek, the point is that she needs to be the center of attention. When i found out that she rejects the MC because of that i didn't even bother to do another playthrough, don't care about her ending at all. I'm not going to turn down a friend that needs help and that i already made a commitment too btw, because of a whimy prima donna.
I don't know what your experience with girls is, but if a girl who likes you invites you out, and you tell her you can't make it because you've got to attend your grandma's funeral, she'll understand and may even offer you some "sympathy". :sneaky:

If you tell this girl you can't make it because you've already made plans with some other dudes, she might be a little annoyed, but you could even invite her along (unless you're off to a strip joint - possibly not a good idea).

But if you tell this girl you've already made plans with another girl, it's gonna fucking matter.

Fortunately you've got four grandparents, so just be careful not to use their deaths more than once each. :p

It's true that these are things that didn't happen if you don't go, but are they reasons to break up? The only reason she has for breaking up is what happened, the MC went to see another girl, not stuff that didn't happen. And of course, this can be enough to a break up. Jill knows the MC is dating other girls, can't take it anymore and breaks up. Maybe she even thinks that it's a lie and that girl isn't sick. But the game could make a better job at explaining it and instead of a generic "this isn't right" she could say something like "I hate that you're dating other girls and I can't go on with this". I bet this would have reduced the complaints about that scene.
Is there any reason for Jill to be with the mc in the first place?

She's not one for relationships, she wasn't even intending anything with him to start with, it kinda just happened. He pressured her a couple of times to take things out of her comfort zone, and she stopped him, and it got to the point where she felt that she needed to make a decision.

If you go on the picnic, things progress nicely from that point, and Jill feels more and more comfortable with the mc and eventually takes the plunge. If you don't go on the picnic, things start to stagnate, and yet the mc still tries to push for more after climbing her balcony.

If Jill isn't really into the mc, we see her occasionally wrestling with her thoughts about him, and when she finally does stand up against Tybalt, she also uses that momentum to let the mc know how she feels. She actually doesn't want a relationship, or at least not with either of those guys.

And in the real world, that's OK. But this is an AVN, so she should just suck his dick already! :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When the mc turns Jill down for Sage he makes it obvious it's a girl he's going to see:

mc: "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time""​
mc: "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."​
mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."​

When they arrive at their picnic destination:

Jill: "We're here!"​
mc: "I have no clue where here is."​
Jill: "Here is where we will have your birthday picnic!"​
mc: "A picnic? What a surprise!"​

So yeah, definitely Jill knew it was a girl he was blowing her off for, and she definitely planned the outing for his birthday.

She was a little caught of guard but pleasant when he told her he had other plans:

Jill: "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand.!"​
Jill: "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous.!"​
Jill: "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha...!"​
Jill: "So, uh. Happy birthday.!"​

People's emotions are what they are. You can rationalise "It's fine, I didn't tell him about this in advance", but that doen't mean a person won't be upset when their efforts are for nothing, particularly if another girl is involved.

And as I keep saying, she didn't decide to dump the mc because of it, but it affected their relationship a bit, and unfortunately that snowballed into them eventually breaking up.

The only thing related to Schrodinger's theory here is there is pussy involved. :sneaky:

The two quotes are related but not contradictory.

Jill didn't directly dump the mc because he didn't go on the picnic with her. Going on the picnic set off a chain reaction of events that lead to the strengthening of their relationship:
  • The mc confessing to Jill that he was falling in love with her in the picnic rains sequence.
  • The mc redefining the terms on how they would handle Tybalt's blackmail in the same picnic rain sequence.
  • The Balcony climbing scene which left Jill wanting more.
  • The morning run with that lewd display in/by the river.
  • The visit to her friends.
  • Jill's decision to lose her virginity to the mc.
Not going on the picnic derailed some things:
  • The mc didn't confess his love to Jill.
  • The mc didn't tell her he was going to see her regardless of Tybalt's blackmail.
  • The balcony climbing scene left Jill feeling something was missing in their relationship.
  • The morning run didn't happen, therefore Jill didn't take the extra step of almost touching the mc's cock.
  • Jill decided not to invite the mc to meet her friends.
  • Jill will remain a virgin for life.
It's "Sliding Doors" man!

The point being, that Jill didn't end the relationship just because the mc didn't go on the picnic.

That doesn't mean she was a peachy keen Jilly bean when he turned her down. It's only natural for her to be disappointed.

So to those who are saying she was a hypocrite for getting upset when he turned down the picnic invite, it's only natural for her to be upset after excitedly putting in an effort for the birthday celebration with her guy, only to be turned down by him because he's off to help another woman.

And to those who are saying Jill dumped the mc because he didn't go on the picnic, there's way more to it than that.
Shazba it's partly hypocritical of Jill.

mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."

The MC tells Jill exactly why he can't. The hypocritical part is that Jill portrays herself as a do-gooder, but doesn't accept it when the MC does.

The one about your pussy, uhh Schrödinger's cat, is the game mechanic that DPC chose. :sneaky::ROFLMAO: Somehow the writing and the game mechanics don't match here. Unless DPC initiated a little drama.

If the MC was never sexual with Sage, Jill will bite herself in the ass for not setting up another date with the MC because she will find out so the MC was telling the truth. The little drama is so Jill missed an opportunity in life because she was so naive.

Reactions: Redneckp

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Shazba it's partly hypocritical of Jill.

mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."

The MC tells Jill exactly why he can't. The hypocritical part is that Jill portrays herself as a do-gooder, but doesn't accept it when the MC does.

The one about your pussy, uhh Schrödinger's cat, is the game mechanic that DPC chose. :sneaky::ROFLMAO: Somehow the writing and the game mechanics don't match here. Unless DPC initiated a little drama.

If the MC was never sexual with Sage, Jill will bite herself in the ass for not setting up another date with the MC because she will find out so the MC was telling the truth. The little drama is so Jill missed an opportunity in life because she was so naive.
People seems to forget that Jill planned that shit when tyballs was blackmailing her and told her to stay away from fuckface. Also, Sage wasn't alone or in her dead bed. She just had a simple cold which are pretty common.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When the mc turns Jill down for Sage he makes it obvious it's a girl he's going to see:

mc: "I'm so sorry. You caught me at a bad time""​
mc: "I made a promise to a friend to come help her."​
mc: "She's sick and needs someone to take care of her."​

When they arrive at their picnic destination:

Jill: "We're here!"​
mc: "I have no clue where here is."​
Jill: "Here is where we will have your birthday picnic!"​
mc: "A picnic? What a surprise!"​

So yeah, definitely Jill knew it was a girl he was blowing her off for, and she definitely planned the outing for his birthday.

She was a little caught of guard but pleasant when he told her he had other plans:

Jill: "Oh... Yeah, of course. I understand.!"​
Jill: "I didn't plan anything big. It was spontaneous.!"​
Jill: "You're allowed to have other plans. Haha...!"​
Jill: "So, uh. Happy birthday.!"​

People's emotions are what they are. You can rationalise "It's fine, I didn't tell him about this in advance", but that doen't mean a person won't be upset when their efforts are for nothing, particularly if another girl is involved.

And as I keep saying, she didn't decide to dump the mc because of it, but it affected their relationship a bit, and unfortunately that snowballed into them eventually breaking up.

The only thing related to Schrodinger's theory here is there is pussy involved. :sneaky:

The two quotes are related but not contradictory.

Jill didn't directly dump the mc because he didn't go on the picnic with her. Going on the picnic set off a chain reaction of events that lead to the strengthening of their relationship:
  • The mc confessing to Jill that he was falling in love with her in the picnic rains sequence.
  • The mc redefining the terms on how they would handle Tybalt's blackmail in the same picnic rain sequence.
  • The Balcony climbing scene which left Jill wanting more.
  • The morning run with that lewd display in/by the river.
  • The visit to her friends.
  • Jill's decision to lose her virginity to the mc.
Not going on the picnic derailed some things:
  • The mc didn't confess his love to Jill.
  • The mc didn't tell her he was going to see her regardless of Tybalt's blackmail.
  • The balcony climbing scene left Jill feeling something was missing in their relationship.
  • The morning run didn't happen, therefore Jill didn't take the extra step of almost touching the mc's cock.
  • Jill decided not to invite the mc to meet her friends.
  • Jill will remain a virgin for life.
It's "Sliding Doors" man!

The point being, that Jill didn't end the relationship just because the mc didn't go on the picnic.

That doesn't mean she was a peachy keen Jilly bean when he turned her down. It's only natural for her to be disappointed.

So to those who are saying she was a hypocrite for getting upset when he turned down the picnic invite, it's only natural for her to be upset after excitedly putting in an effort for the birthday celebration with her guy, only to be turned down by him because he's off to help another woman.

And to those who are saying Jill dumped the mc because he didn't go on the picnic, there's way more to it than that.
:unsure:
I didn't actually say anything...

it's not because of the picnic that Jill dumps MC; but if one thinks that after turning down an invitation to a surprise birthday party to go see a girl then one is a poor loser...perfectly logical and legitimate....

the picnic becomes a sliding door because after that episode Jill decides not to give MC any more chances, when is MC supposed to declare himself to her? when he meets her in the hallways of the school and she treats him coldly (and already remembers about his terrible lack of attention for her)? from then on, except when there is to take his help at the recital, Jill only thinks badly of MC, without MC doing anything bad towards him, and with each passing moment she gets further away from him.

The only thing that rekindles the flame of desire is seeing him fuck Bella:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but in reality all's well that ends well, Mc should always thank Sage (as a friend or as a partner) for saving him from a bad end. one should not stick his dick in crazy women

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
People seems to forget that Jill planned that shit when tyballs was blackmailing her and told her to stay away from fuckface. Also, Sage wasn't alone or in her dead bed. She just had a simple cold which are pretty common.
It doesn't matter. He promised Sage before Jill came with her date. I for one keep it that way in life so I keep my commitments and promises and so my friends and family know so my word can be relied upon.

True friendship and love is shown in sticking together in bad times and if Jill really likes or loves the MC, she should understand that and just plan another date when times are better. But she doesn't.

Compare Jill's birthday planning with Josy and Maya's. Josy and Maya ask the MC beforehand if he is available on the weekend or not.

However, I fear so DPC will add just as a situation with Zoey and the MC's chosen LI.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It doesn't matter. He promised Sage before Jill came with her date. I for one keep it that way in life so I keep my commitments and promises and so my friends and family know so my word can be relied upon.

True friendship and love is shown in sticking together in bad times and if Jill really likes or loves the MC, she should understand that and just plan another date when times are better. But she doesn't.

Compare Jill's birthday planning with Josy and Maya's. Josy and Maya ask the MC beforehand if he is available on the weekend or not.

However, I fear so DPC will add just as a situation with Zoey and the MC's chosen LI.
Yeah except Jill doesn't love fuckface at that time and also you can avoid helping sage by not calling her. I don't remember if fuckface actually promised her or not.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah except Jill doesn't love fuckface at that time and also you can avoid helping sage by not calling her. I don't remember if fuckface actually promised her or not.
It doesn't matter either. When a friend calls, you answer the phone and if you decide to help the friend and consequently pledge, you should follow up that pledge with action.

The MC player can also decide not to help Sage, so there is no dilemma with Jill, because the MC can decide to date Jill without breaking his word.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Ignoring the phone call to avoid feeling bad it is a copout. You don't know what call is about in the first place. Also you don't avoid anything you still disappoint someone. When sage comes around later for more training you loose one chance for a point with her because of that. It still makes you an ass for abandoning a sick person.

Reactions: Redneckp
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes