ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
then there's the 'heterosexual' virgin Maya who doesn't know how a vagina works, Josy who has accepted Steve's advances and the most anonymous of the Jocks.

Good thing he found time to show us Emma and Bret, though...
I don't have bella path so I don't know about dance scene, but she probably hallucinated that one too. :ROFLMAO:
but the rest?!o_O
do I need italian translation, to decode what you saying here ?:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As a Josy simp first and foremost since Josy who despite getting into B&R late is one of smartest girls in the game and since she likes/ loves Maya meaning that simping for Maya is actually a very smart move, boom bitch :LOL:
picked up at the last in the college attended by Dawe, Arieth, Big A....

Harvard was left high and dry this time!!!!:geek:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
As a Josy simp first and foremost since Josy who despite getting into B&R late is one of smartest girls in the game and since she likes/ loves Maya meaning that simping for Maya is actually a very smart move, boom bitch :LOL:
She likes/loves Maya so much that she cheats on her and then cry about fuckface not fighting for her in Ep9 and maybe ep5 (prep party) and :KEK:

I did say Josy is not very smart and her relationship with Maya will have a nasty end considering Maya get very toxic at times due to the stress.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
and the other DIKs who had already seen her once coming out of MC's room? ok they are not the brightest of the litter but 1+1 should be within their reach
I don't know if it would be that easy, for them it was probably just one night stand, depends on how well they know Bella I guess, MC doesn't really share about the girls he hangs out with and I don't think the DIKs are nosy enough to actually know those things so...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
picked up at the last in the college attended by Dawe, Arieth, Big A....

Harvard was left high and dry this time!!!!:geek:
I had a professor that went to Harvard he said it wasn't hard of a school ... Harvard elementary. It isn't uncommon to go to a college just because people you care about go there

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know if it would be that easy, for them it was probably just one night stand, depends on how well they know Bella I guess, MC doesn't really share about the girls he hangs out with and I don't think the DIKs are nosy enough to actually know those things so...
I would say that Bella looks quite recognizable, and even they would think of the one-night stand (after Bella, a teacher known for her tough character, showed up there in the afternoon to help MC? seems naive as a thought), already it seems far-fetched to me not to recognize her, but for years we have believed Clark Kent's glasses, but once seen near MC it seems a really immediate doubt that the mummy is really her.

I had a professor that went to Harvard he said it wasn't hard of a school ... Harvard elementary. It isn't uncommon to go to a college just because people you care about go there

Of the two, it seems more credible to me that it is Maya who accepted a less prestigious college to stay close to Josy.

Josy may have chosen the BR for Maya, but the BR chose Josy only after a very long consideration, they were probably waiting for Bret and Emma to apply

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would say that Bella looks quite recognizable, and even they would think of the one-night stand (after Bella, a teacher known for her tough character, showed up there in the afternoon to help MC? seems naive as a thought), already it seems far-fetched to me not to recognize her, but for years we have believed Clark Kent's glasses, but once seen near MC it seems a really immediate doubt that the mummy is really her.

Of the two, it seems more credible to me that it is Maya who accepted a less prestigious college to stay close to Josy.

Josy may have chosen the BR for Maya, but the BR chose Josy only after a very long consideration, they were probably waiting for Bret and Emma to apply
Josy adds class to the place

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
No girl in the history of ever was happy to find out a guy she liked was off to see another girl instead of going out with her on a picnic she had impromptuly put together for his birthday.

If you don't get that, you ain't getting laid... ever. :p
She didn't say it was a picnic for his birthday though. Also, it wasn't meant to define someone's personality, it was designed to be a "gotcha moment" by DPC. I don't even remember if he told her it was for a female friend, just a friend. Could be wrong on that as it has been a long time since having that scene.

Reactions: Redneckp

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's one of those suspension of disbelief things, if we're going by that then she'd probably be recognized by more than a few people in that party whom she teached, even she says she knows more people than MC thinks when they were in the bathroom so... We just have to believe that to everybody else in the BaDIK verse Bella just looks like your regular hot milf...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's one of those suspension of disbelief things, if we're going by that then she'd probably be recognized by more than a few people in that party whom she teached, even she says she knows more people than MC thinks when they were in the bathroom so... We just have to believe that to everybody else in the BaDIK verse Bella just looks like your regular hot milf...
b6866340354b2929985832ba340e995d.gif

Exactly, as I said like Clark Kent's glasses.

Reactions: DarkKiller

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A mistake that a lot of people make is that Jill dumps the mc because he chose Sage over her. It may have been the catalyst for a chain reaction, but it wasn't Jill's reasoning.
No girl in the history of ever was happy to find out a guy she liked was off to see another girl instead of going out with her on a picnic she had impromptuly put together for his birthday.

If you don't get that, you ain't getting laid... ever. :p
BoldFocusedDog-size_restricted.gif

Schrodinger's picnic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Gato21

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We've been told by DPC that Bella's disguise wasn't enough to fool people. Sage, Maya and Josy see through it. Therefore the assumption is that most students would have too.

The question is whether those that see through the costume also see her with Fuckface and put 2 and 2 together regarding her presence or whether they just think she's going incognito to have some fun.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
We've been told by DPC that Bella's disguise wasn't enough to fool people. Sage, Maya and Josy see through it. Therefore the assumption is that most students would have too.

The question is whether those that see through the costume also see her with Fuckface and put 2 and 2 together regarding her presence or whether they just think she's going incognito to have some fun.
Only Sage saw through it though, and Jill obviously, Derek recognized her voice. Other than that Josy and Maya only knew because of Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes