The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Had a quick search but couldn't see anything but was wondering if there is a theory on MC / FuckFace calling the DIK Secret Code on Nick for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
In this game there is a basketball team
Yes the Wild Cats this is an example of DPC building towards the inevitable High School Musical Tie In chapter where you'll visit another school as part of the basketball team. Then you'll be able to NTR steal all of Zac Efron's LI's

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I haven’t made a post about small details in the game for a long time and noticed this feature at the beginning of different runs. I don't remember if there was a post like this. Dialogue difference between CHICK and DIK MC.

At the party beginning, we approach Rusty and get to know Micha. Rusty notices that MC is becoming popular (If I understand correctly, the condition for this dialogue is to help Jill with her performance, which I always do and don't know any other option)
7676756767.JPG

MC's reaction is different and depends on his personality. DIK is very confident and cracks another joke:
7787667675.JPG

CHICK / Neutral dialogues are both the same, here you can see that MC is much more modest and feels insecure. It is strange for him to have such attention:
6767675.JPG
I love it when DPC works on moments like this.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Had a quick search but couldn't see anything but was wondering if there is a theory on MC / FuckFace calling the DIK Secret Code on Nick for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fail to see why he would do that seeing that Bella already had a walk of shame and I don't think that anybody would believe that nothing happened between them back then.

Reactions: James H Boner

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
This is true, but that begs the question of why all the secrecy then, Bella being worried about being caught and having that scene at the end of episode 9 in the first place? Seems like she is worrying unnecessarily if the DIK's already believe there's something going on.

Guess it's one of those questions that was never addressed up to now, at least in my play through I don't remember her talking to MC about the walk of shame or any of the DIKS talking to MC about her staying over, but I have a terrible memory, so maybe it came up.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I fail to see why he would do that seeing that Bella already had a walk of shame and I don't think that anybody would believe that nothing happened between them back then.
This is true, but that begs the question of why all the secrecy then, Bella being worried about being caught and having that scene at the end of episode 9 in the first place? Seems like she is worrying unnecessarily if the DIK's already believe there's something going on.

Guess it's one of those questions that was never addressed up to now, at least in my play through I don't remember her talking to MC about the walk of shame or any of the DIKS talking to MC about her staying over, but I have a terrible memory, so maybe it came up.
MC having a one night stand with the big tittied librarian and making his DIK bros "proud" is one thing, being in a relationship with her when she's his teacher is a whole other can of worms.
And it's one of those things, out of sight, out of memory, if they'd never saw MC with her they would probably never remember or ask what's up with them.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No girl in the history of ever was happy to find out a guy she liked was off to see another girl instead of going out with her on a picnic she had impromptuly put together for his birthday.

If you don't get that, you ain't getting laid... ever. :p
Well the MC say "friend". I can bet if you went to Jill and Bella was sick she would have abandoned your ass in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC having a one night stand with the big tittied librarian and making his DIK bros "proud" is one thing, being in a relationship with her when she's his teacher is a whole other can of worms.
And it's one of those things, out of sight, out of memory, if they'd never saw MC with her they would probably never remember or ask what's up with them.
If MC is dating Bella it probably one of those things that isn't a big deal, BR may not care as long as they keep it to themself while mc is a student a don't ask don't tell thing

Reactions: James H Boner

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I haven’t made a post about small details in the game for a long time and noticed this feature at the beginning of different runs. I don't remember if there was a post like this. Dialogue difference between CHICK and DIK MC.

At the party beginning, we approach Rusty and get to know Micha. Rusty notices that MC is becoming popular (If I understand correctly, the condition for this dialogue is to help Jill with her performance, which I always do and don't know any other option)
View attachment 2464152

MC's reaction is different and depends on his personality. DIK is very confident and cracks another joke:
View attachment 2464162

CHICK / Neutral dialogues are both the same, here you can see that MC is much more modest and feels insecure. It is strange for him to have such attention:
View attachment 2464174
I love it when DPC works on moments like this.
There is a lot of these subtle changes which you will miss if you don't look not just with dialogue.
screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
If MC is dating Bella it probably one of those things that isn't a big deal, BR may not care as long as they keep it to themself while mc is a student a don't ask don't tell thing
Students dating staff might not be a big issue, but dating their own teachers without a doubt spells trouble, the conflict of interest is huge.

If everyone finds out about it and MC aces every test people will become suspicious of Bella and question if she gave him good grades because of their relationship. Or vice-versa, if MC has terrible grades how can people be sure her bias isn't negatively affecting her grading him because she doesn't want to look like she's giving him preferential treatment?

It's a slippery slope no one wants to deal with so schools usually just ban such relationships.

Reactions: Gato21 and Darkwen

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
There is a lot of these subtle changes which you will miss if you don't look not just with dialogue.
View attachment 2464376 View attachment 2464377
I love this about the game. I swear I learn something new or overlooked pretty frequently on this thread, so keep them coming. I know it's a running joke that hentai and related media is "art", but I think DPC's effort when it comes to this really does elevate it into that category and leaves a lot of his peers in his wake.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Students dating staff might not be a big issue, but dating their own teachers without a doubt spells trouble, the conflict of interest is huge.

If everyone finds out about it and MC aces every test people will become suspicious of Bella and question if she gave him good grades because of their relationship. Or vice-versa, if MC has terrible grades how can people be sure her bias isn't negatively affecting her grading him because she doesn't want to look like she's giving him preferential treatment?

It's a slippery slope no one wants to deal with so schools usually just ban such relationships.
DPC has a history of ending the games conflicts without a lot of drama even if the lead up is drama filled I can see the other teachers being like oh nice but fuck you I wanted him

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
DPC has a history of ending the games conflicts without a lot of drama even if the lead up is drama filled I can see the other teachers being like oh nice but fuck you I wanted him
I don't think it'll be career ending for Isabella like some people have suggested, but I bet DPC's going to use this + Burke's interest in Bella to fuck with her and MC when/if he finds out. Perhaps also use Jill's clout as a Royce and her relationship with Bella to have some kind of reconciliation plot jammed in the middle of all the mess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't think it'll be career ending for Isabella like some people have suggested, but I bet DPC's going to use this + Burke's interest in Bella to fuck with her and MC when/if he finds out. Perhaps also use Jill's clout as a Royce and her relationship with Bella to have some kind of reconciliation plot jammed in the middle of all the mess.
That very well could happen, not sure if I want to see Jill save the day she ready set up to help Maya

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2464376 View attachment 2464377
I remember that middle finger moment, the renders are different depending on your personality and your actions. I have had several posts on this topic before, for example, at the beginning of Ep. 9, MC has a different facial expression when he looks in the mirror during Burke event. It depends on your interactions with Sage and Jade. Or Bella is a little confused when Jill announces their official relationship with MC if you were on her route too. There are many of these moments.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe that DPC's NTR-phobia is sufficient to avoid a scenario in which it is plausible that Bella might succumb to Burke's or someone else's advances

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes