Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Could it be becaue it's not Tuesday and not other reasons?
From what I understood in the "keep community safe" removal notice, I understood that such content is too shocking for the local fauna. In any case, I will repeat it on Tuesday to make it 100% legal to local rules.
No wonder they're 40 years old and still virgins
Just imagine if they visit our thread :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think BaDIK might have some secrets. Take a look at the screenshot!:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"sweet ride" is written in italics. That wouldn't be a problem in itself if "sweet ride" wasn't written in EP9 during the conversation between Rusty and the MC. Rusty says to the MC so he can use the car if he wants, but he shouldn't put a scratch on it, because then he would kill him. Right next to Josy is Vodka from Rusty City. Interesting. Why?

The screenshot is just before the first date of Josy and the MC. Both are being watched.

On the date, Josy said so she stole the liquor from her dad's closet and that maybe she blames her stepbrother Tommy for it. But that only works if Tommy is also in town. Was Tommy maybe allowed to drive the car because he wanted or was supposed to get booze from Steve, but makes a scratch on it? No wonder, so that Tommy is then later mad at the MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
New theory for the clone series: It was believed originally that DPC was testing the water for future MMF scenes in the main game. In fact he's actually trying to ensure that no-one asks for MMF in the main series by making the clone renders so bad.
he practically used the same strategy that he used to decrease the pressure to hire collaborators. in that case there were 2d renders:eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: SomboSteel

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's so funny what you can find when you look at the details of the pictures. :D :ROFLMAO: :D
That same dude actually comes to your room to pee aswell when you take Zoey through there to take photos
I hope he didn't drink out if it :ROFLMAO:
The policeman comes back later as a fireman and he also stuck his tongue down Zoey's throat, as Zoey herself says. Only good so that the MC does not kiss Zoey. :oops:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Jan 31, 2023
I think BaDIK might have some secrets. Take a look at the screenshot!:unsure:

"sweet ride" is written in italics. That wouldn't be a problem in itself if "sweet ride" wasn't written in EP9 during the conversation between Rusty and the MC. Rusty says to the MC so he can use the car if he wants, but he shouldn't put a scratch on it, because then he would kill him. Right next to Josy is Vodka from Rusty City. Interesting. Why?

The screenshot is just before the first date of Josy and the MC. Both are being watched.

On the date, Josy said so she stole the liquor from her dad's closet and that maybe she blames her stepbrother Tommy for it. But that only works if Tommy is also in town. Was Tommy maybe allowed to drive the car because he wanted or was supposed to get booze from Steve, but makes a scratch on it? No wonder, so that Tommy is then later mad at the MC.
You know what's also interesting, when Rusty talks to MC on the roof in E9 he says "did you know that flirting is harmless?", which is in regards to Micha leading him on, but it's also interesting to note that if MC tells Heather about Tommy being +3, there's an option during the following text message conversation to tell Heather that "flirting is harmless", obviously this means that MC flirting with Heather in texts is going to lead to MC banging Micha while Rusty is forced to watch. Truly tragic. :cry:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes