KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
"your people"are busy with Bella,
when they are done,
they come right back to ask who should be next !! :p :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm... You use a forbidden technique, and you hit a sore point. Well, it won't work. You messed with the wrong guy. Saynotontr is a real PICA. And like PICA, he will say a decisive NO in this situation.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
It's so funny what you can find when you look at the details of the pictures. :D :ROFLMAO: :D
Pee? nasty and disgusting.... i for one thaught this guy might be the toughest guy on earth.... opening a bottle with his dick, and of course MC overreacted here by far, should have aplaud him for that! Even Chuck Norris couldnt do that... i mean... Chuck doesnt have to, he would just stare at the bottle and it would open up itself of course. But opening a bottle with a dick is pretty cool too ;)

Gh0sty♤

Jan 24, 2023
Separate launcher. Do not merge season 1 and 2 with 3. At the end of two you get a chance to save your game and then you just import it in season 3
I'm new to how all this work lol...should I Uninstaller season 1 & 2 first before installing season 3...because when I run the app it asked me to update it.

Bolvol

Oct 5, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Bro, Why can't I pick Jill as my LI? Her path is active. She wasn't on the list of LI

Bolvol

Oct 5, 2021
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Why is there no Jill in the list? Wtf. She's the best girl.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm new to how all this work lol...should I Uninstaller season 1 & 2 first before installing season 3...because when I run the app it asked me to update it.
Dude I have no idea what you have done. You can have both installed.

Xedd_M

Aug 24, 2019
Can anyone provide a clean copy of ep8_images.rpa. I downlaoded the zip file 4 different times from different locations and every time this file is unable to be unzipped. I've also used 3 different compression tools without results.

I was able to fix it by using the split versions of 1-8. The 4 windows versions all seem to have corrupted versions of the episode 8 images file.

Last edited:

kitchwan

Apr 15, 2020
Its pretty simple tho just string all the girls along to the end where you have to choose. With just jill and bella. The anger levels changes depending on how soon you drop jill. If you drop her early she will still be sorta ok but if not she will be devastated. With Maya and josy its similar. For the easiest result is to drop them at the party if you string them to the end josy will walk away crying her eyes out and maya will still give you a hug and then leave. Personally I hate doing it that way. It makes you feel like horrible scum. As for your problem with bella and jill you must do all their stuff so you need to go with Jill to the birthday thing instead of helping sage.
Cool, thanks. I guess I just have to save a couple more playthroughs. Does dumping MJ usually come with being on a Jill or Bella route (probably chick thanks to MJ, not sure about neutral)? I know they won't accept you if you're on a DIK heavy route at the end of episode 4.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Cool, thanks. I guess I just have to save a couple more playthroughs. Does dumping MJ usually come with being on a Jill or Bella route (probably chick thanks to MJ, not sure about neutral)? I know they won't accept you if you're on a DIK heavy route at the end of episode 4.
You can do a throuple route with Bella, Sage or Jill active, if you then choose Bella, Sage or Jill at the end of ep 8 then you get the dumping scene in ep 9.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes