Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
from a technical standpoint it's perfectly fine, probably the most balanced. His personality however, is a different question:LOL:, there are some really lame moments for him, some eye roll worthy moment :ROFLMAO:.
like in episode 9, there some moments that is pretty lame, here some differences

View attachment 2490341
Neutral :rolleyes:
View attachment 2490346
DIK:cool:
View attachment 2490353

or when is the "MC" for the Drinking competition
Neutral:rolleyes::LOL:
View attachment 2490361
View attachment 2490379
pff:ROFLMAO:

DIK:cool:
View attachment 2490382
View attachment 2490383
View attachment 2490385

It's a day and night difference, even his automatic message on Rooster are lame:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2490388

Edit: Can't imagine what the Chick MC is like :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I checked, Chick and Neutral have the same dialogues, maybe DPC was too lazy to come up with another dialogues branch.
As for me, they should be different, because Neutral is universal and is guided by the situation.

Nov 21, 2021
Two of the mysteries of episode 9,
1- do you know who the blonde woman dressed as a little girl with a rag doll is ? during the blackout in the big room. see picture, right next to the sofa near the stairs

2- And do you know who the woman with the beautiful blue eyes is who hits on MC in Derek's bar on the way to being single?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

I've worked on static renders all week and I've gotten through several scenes. It's been solely story-related scenes and I've been working on Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn, Riona, the DIKs, and more. I've worked plenty on clothes and environments and posed around 230 renders and one SFW animation this week.
I checked the script to see how many written scenes lacked art. I counted 13 written story scenes ranging from short to long left to pose static renders for and three free-roam events that are partially written but without art.
Checking the different branches, there is work left there as well. Out of all branches, I've been busiest with the Others' branch so far. The main girl branches all need more content, which I haven't written yet but have planned.
Comparing my current numbers to episode 9, we get:
  • 44% static renders (2237/5037)
  • 52% writing
  • 49% animations (148/303)
The animations in my render queue are now below 40, and in a few days, the more demanding lewd scenes I mentioned in an earlier status update will be completed. I believe the render speed of the animations will increase shortly after that.
This likely means I have 2-3 more weeks of other work before returning to posing lewd scenes. I will be spending most of this time posing static renders but also doing some writing.

At the moment, it's hard to say how big this episode will be, and it's not necessarily fair to compare it to the biggest episode in the game like I just did.
At least it gives us all a feeling of being close to 50% completed overall, which I also believe it is. Please take the numbers and percentages with a grain of salt.
You can look forward to another preview next week, the first preview of Zoey's special render set and more of the Clone series. 17 girls remain in the Clone series; hopefully, most of your favorite girls are covered with it.

I'll also have the first Rooster post up on Twitter soon. If you don't want to miss it, follow me on Twitter at or check the announcement channel on my Discord server.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've worked on static renders all week and I've gotten through several scenes. It's been solely story-related scenes and I've been working on Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn, Riona, the DIKs, and more. I've worked plenty on clothes and environments and posed around 230 renders and one SFW animation this week.
I checked the script to see how many written scenes lacked art. I counted 13 written story scenes ranging from short to long left to pose static renders for and three free-roam events that are partially written but without art.
Checking the different branches, there is work left there as well. Out of all branches, I've been busiest with the Others' branch so far. The main girl branches all need more content, which I haven't written yet but have planned.
  • 52% writing
The animations in my render queue are now below 40, and in a few days, the more demanding lewd scenes I mentioned in an earlier status update will be completed. I believe the render speed of the animations will increase shortly after that.
This likely means I have 2-3 more weeks of other work before returning to posing lewd scenes. I will be spending most of this time posing static renders but also doing some writing.

At the moment, it's hard to say how big this episode will be, and it's not necessarily fair to compare it to the biggest episode in the game like I just did.
At least it gives us all a feeling of being close to 50% completed overall, which I also believe it is. Please take the numbers and percentages with a grain of salt.
You can look forward to another preview next week, the first preview of Zoey's special render set and more of the Clone series. 17 girls remain in the Clone series; hopefully, most of your favorite girls are covered with it.

I'll also have the first Rooster post up on Twitter soon. If you don't want to miss it, follow me on Twitter at or check the announcement channel on my Discord server.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Looking at these numbers and comparing it to the development speed of Episode 9, it's hard to believe my eyes, too good to be true. Half animations from Ep.9 size, it's only been 3 months and one week since release.
I hope to finally see a full preview of Sage, Zoey special render is coming soon and in more good news, he is starting to publish Rooster soon. Even if it looks like we're in the middle, I don't believe he can release before the second half of July, it's impossible.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020

• 52% writing

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Summer update guys

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VOYEUR

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

• 52% writing

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
See you in September guys

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

• 52% writing

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So half is done, round about 3 months development so far. Last time i said a little pesimistic, maybe it will be even a release in august and june release is out of the window... i might have been a little too quick there. If 50% is done and the rendering will be a little quicker now, since he has the big animations behind him, a late june release or early july is possible. Most realistic i think is mid july for now... if the wait will be overall 6 months its a good thing.

I would bet that he will beat the animations count for episode 9... he is just too smitten doing animations. Even if most of them are really pointless like in ep9. The static renders will be about 4500 i think. And overall the peisode will feel much longer than ep9 cause it will not be one big free roam.And this means, we will finally get some "progress" again, Its about time some major things get going, since ep8 we are in a waiting queue.

Personally i hope that we get some new things to see about Bellas condition, of course not a a conclusion but i hope that we get at least some new REAL hints about her.

Than it would be nice to establish a Josy-Solo route. There wer more than enough hints in that direction already, time for some decision making here. And even if its just a small start for a Josy solo route if the MC is not in a realtionship so far, it would be enough for now. But i think the time to start something in this regard has come. Otherwise at the end of season 3 there will be no Solo route for her. Time is running out to get that ship sailed properly, i dont say we have to get "real action" with her in a solopath, but the path should "start" now... so maybe admitting the feelings, a kiss and such. Could be made at the end of ep 10.

For now i really dont care for Mayas situation anymore. The situation with her tuition and dad will not be solved anytime soon anyways. And the conclusion in ep 9 of the big cliffhanger scene at the end of ep8 was a major upset to me, the whole thing was a big fucking waste of time. I for one will not fall again for the next "possible" solution. All the times before it was just a carrot for donkeys. This particular plot will not be solved near the end of the game. Everything that will happen until than is just distraction. We had enough of that already.

And my favorite "sidegirl" or "others" girl whatever you call it, Riona needs some attention. Hopefully there will be something going on with her, and no i dont mean just something lewd. Her plot and relationship between Quinn and MC needs some progress. One way or another. She needs either commitment towards Quinn, or she needs to get away from her and maybe try something "real" with the MC and maybe get his help to get away from the drug and prostitution things. I dont think there will be a branch here though, its already hinted that she doesnt "believe" in the friendship too Quinn anymore and i think its pretty much clear that she will seek a way out. The only branching part here will be if there is a relationship with the MC possible or not maybe...

Oh and Chad needs a conclusion i think. A real one, and maybe final one... his plot is overall done anyways (regarding the gay thing). It was a huge passed opprtunity in ep 8 to deal with it... Chad could easily admit to Sage after MC told her everything, and that would be it. There is no need to deal with it out in the open though. But like this they could just bury the hatchet between MC, Chad and Sage, and thats it... not much more needed. Should have been done in ep 8, but well... DPC thaught otherwise. Maybe he has big plan for chad to finally solve the rivalry between alphas and diks, but i dont think to do so it would be necessary for him to hide the gay thing to Sage, especially since she practically said to him that she knows everything after MC told her... Odd how he acted there.

So besides those points, DPC will need to get something for Zoey going, but i have no doubt that this will be the case. And of course every relationship needs some attention and a little progress and dealing with the outcome now that everybody know who the girlfriends/s of MC are. But yeah thats a kinda given thing. And so far in every episode the MC and his main-relationship get one step further. Even in ep 9 it was the case.

I dont think we will get something new for the "burke" storyplot, i think this thing is practically on hold and will not really be going on until the end of season 3 or maybe even a touch later. Its a plot to be solved at the end of the game, So it will hover over everything until the end anyways, no need to get much going here for now, of course here and there we will see something again, but nothing major, just Burke creeping around or something.

Finally DPC should deal more with Vinny, Tommy and so on. And maybe give us a little direction what happend before cathys cluck came out and so on...
Oh yeah cathy... she HAS to come back somehow. No way around that, would be nice if she will not be gone for long. I think a comeback in someway at the end of ep 10 would be nice... maybe as the cliffhanger at the end even? could work. Why do cliffhangers always have to be somewhat "negative"? Could be a "oh yeah awesome" moment too?

Well, we will see, but NOT another "quiet before the storm" episode like the interlude and ep9, we dont need the "storm" yet, but at least some wind blowing.

Reactions: Christophorus II

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I checked, Chick and Neutral have the same dialogues, maybe DPC was too lazy to come up with another dialogues branch.
As for me, they should be different, because Neutral is universal and is guided by the situation.
So, there's not any difference between having a chick affinity or a neutral one in the whole game when it comes to dialogue lines or the MC's reactions? Well, that's a bummer.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't get too optimistic yet. DPC clearly states he hasn't finished writing, and we know how he struggles to limit himself on writing new scenes and then deciding he needs new animations.
July: 7 months of development, that would be a resounding change of pace

August: 8 months, still an important time, I can hope for that

beyond August: at that point one date is as good as another, too far beyond my attention span

Reactions: ffive and Darkwen

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I've been busiest with the Others' branch so far.
Unpopular opinion, but... I always believed that creating an “Other” route was a mistake, episode 10 will be the first plot-focused episode after “Crossroads” and DPC is already struggling to handle that route.

People need to understand that not all game girls can be given special attention. There's a reason why there's a divide between main girls and side girls. The plot was supposed to be focused on the main girls and that's it.

DPC will soon realize that he is biting off more than he can chew. So get ready... some characters will pay the price for this. There is no possibility that the girls from the “Others” route have their plots well worked when the author wants to tell the whole story in 16 episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes