Jan 31, 2023
And what do you think this drama should look like ? Jealousy?! So it does not exist initially. Riona will tell Fuckface that someone from his acquaintances fucked her better than him?! No, he won't. We know she can't come from sex. The holy mission of Fuckface is to fix it. And he will. After that, she won't be able to say that someone fucked her better. So I just don't understand what exactly the drama you're suggesting should be.
It's more like people are going to make fun of MC for dating the town bicycle, especially Dawe and company.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Think about it... The “Others” route has more side-girls than the game has main girls. As episodes are released, doesn't it become more difficult to get all the girls on the “Others” route to keep walking in the same direction without affecting the plot?

For example, how does DPC intend to tie each of the side-girls' routes to the main storyline? It doesn't matter if the MC has a date with Nicole or if he sells drugs with Quinn, at the end of the day the MC should be in the same place on all routes. It's possible? Of course it is, but the work to do something well is insane.
Fuckface only needs to be in the same place on all routes when something major happens. If nothing main plot related is happening on a particular night then it doesn't matter where he is. For example, it didn't matter if he fucked Bella at her place or invited Jill over for a fuck on the same night towards the end of ep 8. Likewise because nothing happens to Fuckface to affect the plot at the end of ep 9 it doesn't matter if he's with Sarah and Mel at their place, with Quinn at her place, with Bella in his room, with Nicole and Lily at their place, with Josy and Maya in his room or with three random chicks in his room. The plot only requires him to be in the DIK mansion the next day so Derek can tell him about the hidden camera.

If nothing plot related happens on the night he's got a date with Nicole it doesn't matter if he's there or at home, likewise with the Quinn event.

This isn't a game where major things are happening on a daily basis, the game has covered 3-4 months and there's probably only been 5 or 6 days in that whole time where Fuckface had to be in a particular place to advance the plot.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
If DPC eliminates Quinn at some point, it's not going to be soon, and would most likely occur at least in the next season, but I doubt that DPC would do so, since he actually seems to be quite fond of Quinn considering how much attention character development he's given her.
I like to joke about Quinn's death because I like violence in games, but even I don't believe that Quinn will die. Between killing Quinn and adding NTR to the game, I think it's easier for the DPC to add NTR to the game. :KEK:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Think about it... The “Others” route has more side-girls than the game has main girls. As episodes are released, doesn't it become more difficult to get all the girls on the “Others” route to keep walking in the same direction without affecting the plot?

For example, how does DPC intend to tie each of the side-girls' routes to the main storyline? It doesn't matter if the MC has a date with Nicole or if he sells drugs with Quinn, at the end of the day the MC should be in the same place on all routes. It's possible? Of course it is, but the work to do something well is insane.
Why would it be more difficult? Others route has multiple scenes with different people, and I would say that it is actually the easiest to progress / close off as compared to the main girl routes. Your mistake is thinking that the MC will end up having a serious relationship with a side girl like Quinn / Riona / Lily, but most likely the MC will end the game as a single person in this route. This route is about the MC being a full frat dude dickhead, not a mature guy settling for a relationship. You can argue the same for most other girls - for example, why date Sage when she will graduate in less than 6 months?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
My honest feeling is that Others route will lead you ending the game either with 1) Zoey, 2) Josy or 3) no one because you're a fucking dick.
My honest feelings is that you will get to end the game with alot of side characters considering acting lesson had somewhat 13 endings or more as far as I remember. I am not sure that you will end up with no one cause you decided to become a massive Dik. (You will most likely end up alone if you Dpc add secret STD system)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It's more like people are going to make fun of MC for dating the town bicycle, especially Dawe and company.
Well, you understand that the opinion of Dawe and the company is generally of little interest to Fuckface. For Chick mc, it might be a drama, but Chick mc doesn't mess with Riona. And a real Fuckface doesn't give a shit about the opinion of any person on this planet.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And before anyone says that I'm just picking on Riona, the bitch has literally banged almost all the guys MC knows, if you don't think that's going cause some kind of drama/shit storm then you are delusional.
And MC literally banged, almost every friend of Rio, they even had a Threesome together with Rio best friend , - and I'm talking about Cammy :cool: -
so What the Fuck you talking about? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
My honest feeling is that Others route will lead you ending the game either with 1) Zoey, 2) Josy or 3) no one because you're a fucking dick.
If that's actually the case, I would forgive DPC for everything he did with Acting Lessons. That would be such a master troll move against all those annoying SLI simps. I would celebrate.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Your mistake is thinking that the MC will end up having a serious relationship with a side girl like Quinn / Riona / Lily, but most likely the MC will end the game as a single person in this route.
In fact, that is exactly what I'm thinking. Won't DPC create a romance for the side-girls? If the answer is no, that explains a lot...

This isn't a game where major things are happening on a daily basis, the game has covered 3-4 months and there's probably only been 5 or 6 days in that whole time where Fuckface had to be in a particular place to advance the plot.
Maybe I'm thinking too much... Maybe because I'm a terrible writer. We can only wait to see how this works out in the long term.

No, Absolutely fucking NOT !
Damn... My bad, dude... It wasn't my intention to piss off a maggot brother. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He is, :LOL:
but a truth is a truth(y). Every main girl get content in every episode, and the most popular Side girls, usually getting content.
Name another one who does this:whistle:
Both can be true, you can be a LAMMF when you through with the goods:ROFLMAO: ps if DPC see this it all good fun don't make Josy in take away her anal scene:Kappa:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I believe that affinity, as has been the case so far, will at most exclude some option in the lewd scene (such as choking Sage, eating Bella or 'hugging' Maya), which is the cheapest/laziest solution
Not that I disagree with that, but a lot of people would feel they aren't getting everything in the route.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, there's not any difference between having a chick affinity or a neutral one in the whole game when it comes to dialogue lines or the MC's reactions? Well, that's a bummer.
Chick Affinity has unique events and scenes that are not available on the rest. But in dialogue they are the same.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
And MC literally banged, almost every friend of Rio, they even had a Threesome together with Rio best friend , - and I'm talking about Cammy :cool: -
so What the Fuck you talking about? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly this. Its like telling a girl she is a whore for sleeping with like 20 guys while you yourself slept with 20 girls. Its exactly the same thing. By the end of chapter 8 you are so well known with your reputation. The dorm party comes to mind.:D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes