ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
sorry but its this actually i'm not sorry :ROFLMAO:
I like it, but mostly because of the conversation between MC and Josy. :cool: It's not on my top three sadly.

My Top three:unsure:

1 Lily, more than one Reason. She and Leon on the same stage is funny as Fuck. Her Winning Speech is awesome, and the after conversation too:cool:
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-06-24-08.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-06-31-54.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-06-36-20.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-06-43-30.jpg

2. Leon, it is so Funny.:LOL:

and 3. is Rio. look how happy she is, aww:love:
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-10-42-83.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-11-07-10.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-25 01-11-12-05.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I like it, but mostly because of the conversation between MC and Josy. :cool: It's not on my top three sadly.

1 Lily, more than one Reason. She and Leon on the same stage is funny as Fuck. Her Winning Speech is awesome, and the after conversation too:cool:
View attachment 2492878
View attachment 2492879
View attachment 2492880
View attachment 2492881

View attachment 2492882
View attachment 2492883
View attachment 2492884
Can't disagree about Lily or Rio there golden

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Tell you what, If Josy was the pirate, She would win easily, it would not even be close :cool:
View attachment 2492891
View attachment 2492893
BIG FUCKING MISTAKE DPC. :rolleyes::mad:
And the fact that the outfit is in the game, He was aware of this fanart I'm sure of it.:mad:
He was aware, believe me. He put a girl dressed as a pirate next to Josy, he did it on purpose.

Here in Brazil, when someone is about to be executed by the drug dealers in the favela, the person usually begs the drug dealer not to shoot him in the face so that the victim's wake is not ruined.

By placing the girl dressed as a pirate next to Josy, DPC showed the same coldness that traffickers show when they ignore the victim's request. Man... that's cold.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
He was aware, believe me. He put a girl dressed as a pirate next to Josy, he did it on purpose.

Here in Brazil, when someone is about to be executed by the drug dealers in the favela, the person usually begs the drug dealer not to shoot him in the face so that the victim's wake is not ruined.

By placing the girl dressed as a pirate next to Josy, DPC showed the same coldness that traffickers show when they ignore the victim's request. Man... that's cold.
DPC likes to troll but damn that cold

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Love the game but those free roams areas are cancer to deal with. Laggy as hell and super hard to find shit. Wish there was just an auto mode to keep the VN going/auto selecting the right path.
What you mean laggy ? Its not laggy at all. Not hard to find things either if you just look. And it is saved in your persistant save so you don't need to look for stuff with other characters again. You can do a freeroam quickly after that. I can run the haloween party in like 10-15min easy. I don't just want jump from scene to scene either. That is boring as hell. Freeroam events are great. Love em. If you just want to read a book then I don't think BaDIK is for you. Just my opinion. To each his own tho.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
so far some of the difference for Chick vs Dik , and not including the ones that are available with Neutral, as far as I remember:

Josy first animated scene on the bench in episode 1 has two version in order to have 100% you have to have once Chick and once Dik status
You can Hug, Maya if you have Chick Status, in episode 1. or check her panties if you have Dik Status. also, you can peek at her while she dressing if you have Dik status, in episode 1

the Quinn and Cammy scene to fully unlock you have to have Dik status, same as with Sage first Boob Job scene.
the first DnG also have difference depending on the Chick Dik status. " Spank Sally hard ":devilish:
and the Cammy/ Mona sex, require a Hug Dik status too.

The affinity differences first comes into play in episode 4. You have a Shower scene with Jill if you are Chick , or a some extra moment with Quinn if you are Dik.
Then Maya and Bella have bonus lewd position, which is important for the full lewd scene in the gallery, otherwise it's shown 50%.
and Bella also have a conversation with you in episode 9, and if you have Chick affinity, there is an extra option there, I don't know what this does.
and of course Sage's bonus lewd position during sex in episode 9, if you have Dik affinity.
Since you are not permanent yet at the start there are other differences aswell. In the maya scene where you get tazed the scenes are different.

If you are DIK you get this screenshot0012.png
If you are chick you get screenshot0013.png
There are a lot of these differences. So its a fun Idea to play paths on other affinities that is not linked to the girls

Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

View attachment 2492878
View attachment 2492879
View attachment 2492880
View attachment 2492881

View attachment 2492882
View attachment 2492883
View attachment 2492884
I like the next dialogue with Rio:
MC: Enjoy your gift.
Riona: Ha-ha! Sick!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can remove certain things with sancho's mod but you will have to go back and disable cathypath in the cheat options need to do this before you take her back with the car
But using mods also would mean he could have issues when the next version comes out. And then we will have another post of the next version equivalent of the Jacob crash. Easiest solution is to redo it and hold control until you reach the same spot.

Just finished Episode 7. I fucked up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because you keep saves once a while, right. You don't just keep overwriting the same save, RIGHT? :KEK:

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
But using mods also would mean he could have issues when the next version comes out. And then we will have another post of the next version equivalent of the Jacob crash. Easiest solution is to redo it and hold control until you reach the same spot.

Because you keep saves once a while, right. You don't just keep overwriting the same save, RIGHT? :KEK:
Yep mods will probably cause issues later. Personally Im not bothered. I most likely speedrun from scratch again.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I disagree. Voice acting can spoil the imaginative perception. The visual component is quite enough for imagination.
Long time ago, there was a company using the slogan reading is cinema in the mind (translated from the original language). When i was young (yes i know, long time ago :rolleyes:), i once read a fantasy book i nearly one night, it was like i have been really inside the story with imaging every part in my head. Years later i saw the movie and was disappointed cause it wasn't as good as i imaged back when reading the book.

For me it's the same with voice acting here, (have to say sorry to some of you bros for the next partial sentence) the chars are not real and therefore there is no real voice connected to them (unlike real people on movies). So for me, the MC speaks with my own voice (or maybe for other players with a voice the like to have) and all the other chars in the game with some i imagine. VA would destroy the imagination, taking away a big advantage to interact with the story and give them your personal touch.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes