bush420

Apr 23, 2018
Need help. I have till version 0.8.2. So what do i need to update all as s1-2 file says last version 0.8.3. Then there is seperate patch. Then current version 0.9.1. I am confused what needs to be done? Are all these 3 seperate episode?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Need help. I have till version 0.8.2. So what do i need to update all as s1-2 file says last version 0.8.3. Then there is seperate patch. Then current version 0.9.1. I am confused what needs to be done? Are all these 3 seperate episode?
Season 1 and 2 is together and season 3+interlude is together. They go in separate folders.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Same here. I thought things like that were funny when I was still in puberty. Adults I met with such "fun shirts" always turned out to be very simply structured and not very complex. As if they had mentally stopped developing at the onset of puberty.
There are two different reasons people might hate the shirts. Your reason because its something silly that was cool back in the 90s and are corny as heck. Or the second reason is some people being offended by the messages. Your reason I don't mind it is true but being offended by the messages I couldn't care less about. Sick of woke idiots. In the end its a game and you also need to remember that the shirts Derek wears in the game is not new shirts. Its old shirts from his school days which he never got to wear.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There are two different reasons people might hate the shirts. Your reason because its something silly that was cool back in the 90s and are corny as heck. Or the second reason is some people being offended by the messages. Your reason I don't mind it is true but being offended by the messages I couldn't care less about. Sick of woke idiots. In the end its a game and you also need to remember that the shirts Derek wears in the game is not new shirts. Its old shirts from his school days which he never got to wear.
I know the background of the shirts and know that Derek was never allowed to wear them. But I still don't have to find them funny because of that. There are so many smart ways to poke fun. These shirts aren't one of them. To be honest, I don't like Derek either. He's an idiot. The sprinkler system thing as an example. His demeanor is that of a 13 year old. He's a fun character in the game who gets a laugh. But nothing more. If DPC had him run over by a bus in Ep10 I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I know the background of the shirts and know that Derek was never allowed to wear them. But I still don't have to find them funny because of that. There are so many smart ways to poke fun. These shirts aren't one of them. To be honest, I don't like Derek either. He's an idiot. The sprinkler system thing as an example. His demeanor is that of a 13 year old. He's a fun character in the game who gets a laugh. But nothing more. If DPC had him run over by a bus in Ep10 I wouldn't even raise an eyebrow.
Nah I respect your view. He does act like an idiot but then so does 99% of college kids anyway in RL. I think that is the whole point of him. He is portrayed as this person that acts like a child but is actually way smarter than the perception of him is.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That may be the case in the US. I can not judge over this. When I think back to my university days, but also to the students of today, I can't say that 99% Dereks are on the road. Not even 1%.
Just think what a disaster the world would be if there was 99% Derek's running around.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes