Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm not aware that in order to be expelled from a college you have to end up on the most wanted list in the country... :unsure: :unsure: they are all crimes, not for all crimes you end up in jail (especially then on the first one), this 5 star thing I don't know what you deduced it from.

why would Troy and MC hate each other? they had a fight once (over something Troy was not to blame for--the guitar). when they meet again if MC was sympathetic Troy in fact even apologizes. have you ever shacked up with someone for study or work? it happens to fight even loudly, but rarely do you leave the house (especially without having a place to go).
you are exaggerating a problem that does not exist; the only motivation is narrative

in fact Derek does not help him in his relationships but indirectly hinders him, and the one time he is supposed to give him moral support he starts by saying that he was not worried that Maya was hiding the truth from MC, but he was worried that his sister was not being faithful to Josy. besides best friend also an exceptional moral support
The 5 star thing was a joke. :p It sounded like they were all terrible crimes. Look, I myself would never do some of the things that happened in a game IRL: I wouldn't steal a deer in a rich boys mansion, run naked through a mall, or fight a giant jock, but dude, we're in a video game. We do crazy things that would not be repeated in reality. Like I said above, it's crazy stuff, but incredibly fun, so I'm okay with that.:cool:
I don't understand one thing, you mentioned drinking as a violation, didn't you ever drink during your college years on campus? Come on.

Fuck Troy. Treated MC like shit from the start and was an asshole.

I understand Derek's motivation in the M/J/MC relationship. He is worried about his sister and her relationship, he has known about them for about a year, so it is logical that he first of all thinks why Maya lied to Josy.
MC is Derek's new friend, and Maya is his sister. I think I would do the same.

Yeah, lets ignore the streaking part :cautious: Poor Jacob got racially profiled and didn't actually get arested for being naked in public. :Kappa:
I've seen it, it's even on the DIKs fame board. Police arrested the poor guy for being black. :cautious:#JusticeForJacob

• Sad
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, after all these horrific crimes, egregious atrocities, some people cruelly accuse Quinn, a girl with a difficult fate, who committed several minor offenses. :cautious:
Quinn: drug dealer and pimp, blackmailer and bully.
Audience reaction: My goddess!
Derek: Stole a stuffed deer, ran around naked and attacked a security guard, used a chemical weapon. Threw balloons with urine. Dragged his friend into this.
Audience reaction: What a scum! 10 life sentences for him!
:ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, I basically make a new save each time and only started overwriting saves when I finished the last page of saves. Sucks that I will have to redo everything from chapter 5 so I will just have to wait until I have time to do that. I don't know why the official walkthrough that was linked on the main post didn't mention that going with Cathy would make Bella reject you, seems like it would be an important thing to note. Is the unofficial/fan walkthrough any better?
The official walkthrough doesn't tell you a lot of things that it should, like this one. The fan walkthrough does tell you about this Cathy/Bella thing and other stuff. The only thing I'd use the Official Walkthrough for is rewards and that sort of thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The 5 star thing was a joke. :p It sounded like they were all terrible crimes. Look, I myself would never do some of the things that happened in a game IRL: I wouldn't steal a deer in a rich boys mansion, run naked through a mall, or fight a giant jock, but dude, we're in a video game. We do crazy things that would not be repeated in reality. Like I said above, it's crazy stuff, but incredibly fun, so I'm okay with that.:cool:
I don't understand one thing, you mentioned drinking as a violation, didn't you ever drink during your college years on campus? Come on.

Fuck Troy. Treated MC like shit from the start and was an asshole.

I understand Derek's motivation in the M/J/MC relationship. He is worried about his sister and her relationship, he has known about them for about a year, so it is logical that he first of all thinks why Maya lied to Josy.
MC is Derek's new friend, and Maya is his sister. I think I would do the same.

I've seen it, it's even on the DIKs fame board. Police arrested the poor guy for being black. :cautious:#JusticeForJacob
in Italy the age limit for drinking is a recent thing and I took my license late, so at university I drank a lot but with a quiet conscience.
in the setting of BADIK instead it is (Cathy says it explicitly)
we've all done bullshit, and if we were lucky we didn't pay the consequences, if you do a lot of it the odds start to go against you

don't tell me it's a video game, clearly who cares about the law in a video game with 100 saves. the point was another.

okay, so Derek didn't give him moral support that time either...

Derek hides his qualities well from her

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
There is one thing that I cannot understand. I see the same fragment across the different games. Rich kids act sassy and arrogant towards the poor MC and the best thing he is supposed to do is to ignore them because otherwise they will run to their daddies and sue the life out of MC and his family. Does this "I'll sue you" threat really work? MC throws punches here and there and they let him off with it. Tybalt threatens him with legal action but everyone laugh at him like he's a clown, well, maybe except for Jill, but she's one of that kind who wears a banana costume to the Halloween party. So, all this sue thing is a joke or what? Where are the fuckin' Harvey Specter and Louis Litt?

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There is one thing that I cannot understand. I see the same fragment across the different games. Rich kids act sassy and arrogant towards the poor MC and the best thing he is supposed to do is to ignore them because otherwise they will run to their daddies and sue the life out of MC and his family. Does this "I'll sue you" threat really work? MC throws punches here and there and they let him off with it. Tybalt threatens him with legal action but everyone laugh at him like he's a clown, well, maybe except for Jill, but she's one of that kind who wears a banana costume to the Halloween party. So, all this sue thing is a joke or what? Where are the fuckin' Harvey Specter and Louis Litt?
Yep seems to be a thing with most things not just games. Personally I don't much care what the consequences are going to be. I always take the dick pic, Punch him in the face and break his teeth with the tennisballs. His presentation is hilarious if you do all those things.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
in Italy the age limit for drinking is a recent thing and I took my license late, so at university I drank a lot but with a quiet conscience.
we've all done bullshit, and if we were lucky we didn't pay the consequences, if you do a lot of it the odds start to go against you

don't tell me it's a video game, clearly who cares about the law in a video game with 100 saves. the point was another.

In my country, too, there are restrictions on alcohol until the age of 21, but ... no one cares. Teenagers get alcohol anyway. During our college years, we had a party right in the classroom of the university with a lot of booze and loud music + a lot of trash things and everything was ok. No one get expelled.

In the BaDIK setting, there are consequences for so many things, I remember your comments about some of the gameplay and even made safe runs for girls that I like. I myself suspect bad consequences in many moments. But hell, I doubt there will be any repercussions for running naked in the mall, breaking into the Preps mansion, drinking alcohol. Because these events are fixed points in time. Yes, this is a video game, and according to the logic of immersive video games, we only get consequences for optional decisions that we made ourselves.

Okay, I don't quite understand you here. You say that Derek didn't provide moral support during the M/J drama, I say that he did. What is your understanding of moral support and what should Derek have done?
I will say that he supported MC, Derek talked heart to heart with him after what happened, gave good advice to take it easier, by the way, good advice and reccomended Swyper to him.

And since it's Derekposting Day today, I did this just for fun:
mostwantedcriminal.jpg

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In my country, too, there are restrictions on alcohol until the age of 21, but ... no one cares. Teenagers get alcohol anyway. During our college years, we had a party right in the classroom of the university with a lot of booze and loud music + a lot of trash things and everything was ok. No one gex expelled.

In the BaDIK setting, there are consequences for so many things, I remember your comments about some of the gameplay and even made safe runs for girls that I like. I myself suspect bad consequences in many moments. But hell, I doubt there will be any repercussions for running naked in the mall, breaking into the Preps mansion, drinking alcohol. Because these events are fixed points in time. Yes, this is a video game, and according to the logic of immersive video games, we only get consequences for optional decisions that we made ourselves.

Okay, I don't quite understand you here. You say that Derek didn't provide moral support during the M/J drama, I say that he did. What is your understanding of moral support and what should Derek have done?
I will say that he supported MC, Derek talked heart to heart with him after what happened, gave good advice to take it easier, by the way, good advice and reccomended Swyper to him.

And since it's Derekposting Day today, I did this just for fun:
View attachment 2494770
*gasp*

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Be honest we are all friend here. Did Derek Fuck your Father? :LOL:. Thats why you can't stand him huh? You accidently walked in on it during it? :ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2020
Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but it crossed my mind as an amusing idea.

I know people generally didn't care for Jill's banana costume. Wondered if it was fruit in general, or if sending Jill dressed as a watermelon would have brought the house down. Imagine the reaction to a cluck with that photo.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but it crossed my mind as an amusing idea.

I know people generally didn't care for Jill's banana costume. Wondered if it was fruit in general, or if sending Jill dressed as a watermelon would have brought the house down. Imagine the reaction to a cluck with that photo.
If she came as a watermelon it would be super funny because of the long running joke but the banana is well lame unless your one of those little yellow guys

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018

Honestly I thought that all costumes of the LIs sucked.
Sage as slutty schoolgirl? -> Well, ridiculously boring.
Bella as mummy? -> I get that some want Bella as their mommy.
Jill -> Just stop.
Only Josy and Maya with their fairycostumes were ok. -> The sex-scene played a big role there.
The Others got by far more thought put into their costume choices. -> Cammy as teacher. (Was in a dialoge)
But I think this subject got already exhausted.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes