felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Be honest we are all friend here. Did Derek Fuck your Father? :LOL:. Thats why you can't stand him huh? You accidently walked in on it during it? :ROFLMAO:
I simply give a lot of importance to friendship, maybe even more than love (since we often enter into terrible relationships excusing anything because we are 'in love', as if it were a disease)

I don’t argue that Derek is funny, his narrative function, but if you’re talking about real friends, that’s something else.
Derek is a nice acquaintance who will make you laugh if you are in a bad mood, but if you have a problem to solve, a decision to make is as useful as a hole-free ass.
Okay, I don't quite understand you here. You say that Derek didn't provide moral support during the M/J drama, I say that he did. What is your understanding of moral support and what should Derek have done?
I will say that he supported MC, Derek talked heart to heart with him after what happened, gave good advice to take it easier, by the way, good advice and reccomended Swyper to him.
Actually, you said it, I just confirmed it. MC is in pieces, upset, but the first that Derek feels obliged to do is to let him know how worried he was that Maya betrayed Josy, adding himself to the list of people cghe MC, rightly or wrongly, feels they betrayed him.
To me it doesn’t seem moral support, of course, that sweet, gives him a hug: best friend of best friends. I, after that sentence, would have left him wandering around the BR alone.:cautious:

MC talked heart to heart, explaining the situation in which he was, Derek just makes a few surprising verses.:eek:o_O:oops:

swyper would be good advice? MC must clarify with Maya and Josy and look for company on a dating site would be good advice? (swyper from which come the troubles of Cathy and those that Nora will bring) would you consider it a good advice after fighting with a girl you care about? really?

My friends are better, I’ll be lucky

Sep 9, 2021
sorry but its this actually i'm not sorry :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2492865
I did that too for josy. I have only two paths saves.
1. Quinn only
2. Quinn but Fucked Josy - Said love her to derek and did chose everything right for her path (I mean her upcoming solo path where cancer named maya :lepew: won't be a attached file. :cautious:).

Not Including GOD MOD PATH.

" FUCKING EVERYONE WITH CHEAT :WeSmart:"

I simply give a lot of importance to friendship, maybe even more than love (since we often enter into terrible relationships excusing anything because we are 'in love', as if it were a disease)

I don’t argue that Derek is funny, his narrative function, but if you’re talking about real friends, that’s something else.
Derek is a nice acquaintance who will make you laugh if you are in a bad mood, but if you have a problem to solve, a decision to make is as useful as a hole-free ass.
Highly doubt that.
:cautious:
Derek is a spy for her feminist sister(Even give her worse advice for her own sister ). His nature is complete loser, immature and a simp above that. Further more, He is failed character for Making his own sister share room with an unknown character at game start.
It's better if mc find good company.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
1. Quinn only
2. Quinn but Fucked Josy - Said love her to derek and did chose everything right for her path (I mean her upcoming solo path where cancer named maya :lepew: won't be a attached file. :cautious:).

99% of my saves say Josy, one Bella save where I fuck Josy and one other where I fuck Josy so 100% of the time I fuck Josy:giggle:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I'm sorry, but if you put your bias aside, just for a second, then you can't honestly Argue with the Fact that Derek is a good friend.I mean definitely better than Liam was, who just was " Bamm Here is your Best Friend " :LOL:

But we actually see as MC and Derek start, and we follow their journey.

First He give you an Awesome Nickname ASS-MAN(y).
and the conversation lead to giving us nice lewd dreams either with Jade or Chaty for the Gallery section(y):LOL:
.He teach us How to Cheat, which comes in handy for your favorite Mini-games ;), and for the puzzle mini game, for money.
He help you get a place to sleep in. Not to mention it's with her Fucking Hot sister.:love:
He help MC to realize how stupid he was when he was practicing in himself how to speak to Josy , when they watching under tybalt windows :LOL: - I love that part :ROFLMAO: -
He painting a different message about what Happened between MC and Chad, making him sound like he is some kind of a legend.
He takes the dildo helmet first so you can have a Nice lewd moment with Goblin princess , whether it is a win or not is different question :LOL:, - that is up for personal opinion, back then we all at least wanted to fuck Jill at least once :ROFLMAO:
He gets a beating from a Nerd , so you dont have to pay for Magnar, and you can keep your money and spend it on more important things, like Painting of Josy :love:(y).
HE Fuck a Fat Bitch and Granny, so you don't have to deal with those part on the list and can focus on the cool part of it. and You can Still win it anyway.(y)
He help you get Tequila, so Lily can sock your dick :devilish:. Not to mention, you also free to go to do whatever you want fuck whoever you want during the party and essentially achieving nothing more, yet with his trick we still get the Hots out of the party and Dick thinks we Fucking legend once again. and of course he helping humiliating Tybalt, who deserve nothing less.:LOL:
HE support you During you mission to fix the Mansion and takes care of the shit while you not around, and you busy Fucking the girls.
He volunteer to work in the elder home for the better money.
so far he is the only character, who helped the MC for literally nothing in exchange, while everyone else always come for the help of MC, even if they were dumping him before because of his Affinity:whistle:.

Yeah, I'm not gonna share my room with him, obviously, but I fail to see How can you say he is anything but a true Bro.:cool::D

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm sorry, but if you put your bias aside, just for a second, then you can't honestly Argue with the Fact that Derek is a good friend.I mean definitely better than Liam was, who just was " Bamm Here is your Best Friend " :LOL:
Thank you, sometimes I think I'm the only one who doesn't like Liam very much. Yes, by the end of the game you go through a lot with him and feel for him, but still...

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
1. Quinn only

Highly doubt that.
:cautious:
Derek is a spy for her feminist sister(Even give her worse advice for her own sister ). His nature is complete loser, immature and a simp above that. Further more, He is failed character for Making his own sister share room with an unknown character at game start.
It's better if mc find good company.
I don't think Josy will be fucking Quinn at any stage but who knows stranger things have happen. My path Sage only, Fucked Josy, Said love her to Derek, Chose I think about it all the time at the party gives her 3 wonder points. That will probably come into play later. And finally during the dare I dared her to make out with sage and we all know how that goes Sage is eager as heck. And you can see Josy loves that. She also makes it clear Sage is in her list for a foursome on the M/J path.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The disrespect I am witnessing against the man who gave us the legendary nickname "Ass man" is simply surreal. There is no Tremolo without Derek, because they are and always will be the greatest maggot brothers that will ever exist. :cool:
It's hard to imagine a Derek without the Assman. And to think that is entiretly possible to go through the game without it...

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Since you guys want to talk about my boy Derek, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Do you guys remember that at the beginning of the game Derek tells the MC that they were going to make Quinn pay in the future for stealing their clothes and making them get naked on the college campus?

Do you guys think that the DPC has given up on this idea or will it still be presented to the player in the future? It doesn't have to be something that has a lot of impact on the plot, I thought something like the option to throw urine-filled balloons at the dorm nerd or just let it go (a way to refuse revenge if the player is interested in Quinn).

You know, just so it doesn't look like the DPC just gave up on the idea. I thought the DPC gave up on this "revenge" against Quinn the same way he gave up on the syringe plot, but the syringe came back in episode 9 and with that the possibility of getting back at Quinn still seems probable to me.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

Do you guys remember that at the beginning of the game Derek tells the MC that they were going to make Quinn pay in the future for stealing their clothes and making them get naked on the college campus?

Do you guys think that the DPC has given up on this idea or will it still be presented to the player in the future? It doesn't have to be something that has a lot of impact on the plot, I thought something like the option to throw urine-filled balloons at the dorm nerd or just let it go (a way to refuse revenge if the player is interested in Quinn).

You know, just so it doesn't look like the DPC just gave up on the idea. I thought the DPC gave up on this "revenge" against Quinn the same way he gave up on the syringe plot, but the syringe came back in episode 9 and with that the possibility of getting back at Quinn still seems probable to me.
I think it was planned for Quinn to be more adversarial than she's been, at this stage it would only make sense for Fuckface to still want revenge if he's a chick, and also probably in the throuple (or depending on developments Sage) routes. Even a chick Fuckface who is on Jill or Bella routes really has no reason to get back at Quinn now, obviously a chick Fuckface who is with the Quinn-hating Maya would still like that revenge, as would a chick-Fuckface with Sage if she gets dragged into the tuition scandal as head of the HOTs.

Overall though I think it was more a spare of the moment thing and I don't think either Fuckface or Derek have given much thought to revenge since that incident, at least I don't recall any dialogue about it.

Sep 9, 2021
I don't think Josy will be fucking Quinn at any stage but who knows stranger things have happen. My path Sage only, Fucked Josy, Said love her to Derek, Chose I think about it all the time at the party gives her 3 wonder points. That will probably come into play later. And finally during the dare I dared her to make out with sage and we all know how that goes Sage is eager as heck. And you can see Josy loves that. She also makes it clear Sage is in her list for a foursome on the M/J path.
No I never said that quinn and Josy path colide or 3 some, but if possible fuck both of them on different time, While being on path of both girls at same time.

It's okk M/J and mc threesome but adding sage or someone more will hurt credibility of their realtion.

If i tell you the truth. There is no further for 3 to end up together on serious or real turm otherwise add sage.

Their relationship is already joke at this point.

Only fan boys or fantasy believer will be blind in the face of truth that a collage guy can't have harem with feminist or story will end they all together because it will be like hammer to game credibility and Dpc.

I can explain more with proveable points but that will take too much to write.

Peace out.

Reactions: osculim
Sep 9, 2021

Just get out of your felling and think, how you genius you sounds.

I think it's time again to leave this thread for a while. So many genius with logical mind.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

At the start none of all the drama was a known and the whole revenge thing was more like an Idea to to prank her or something but now that the MC knows that would probably not bother her much it would not make sense to waste time doing that. If it happens now it would probably be more severe.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No I never said that quinn and Josy path colide or 3 some, but if possible fuck both of them on different time, While being on path of both girls at same time.

It's okk M/J and mc threesome but adding sage or someone more will hurt credibility of their realtion.

If i tell you the truth. There is no further for 3 to end up together on serious or real turm otherwise add sage.

Only fan boys or fantasy believer will be blind in the face of truth that a collage guy can't have harem with feminist or story will end they all together because it will be like hammer to game credibility and Dpc.

Peace out.
The throuple route automatically kills the Quinn route. So there's no playthrough at this stage where you can fuck Josy more than once (you can get the interrupted fuck in her parents bed on the Quinn route) on the Quinn route. I think you can fuck Quinn on the roof and still get the throuple as long as you're neutral at ep 4 but you won't get any further Quinn scenes after ep 4 on the throuple route.

There's a possibility in the future of a solo Josy route through the others route, if that does come into the game then you'll have the chance to fuck both Josy and Quinn on that route. However there's also a possibility of a future split of the others route into Quinn, Rio, Nicole, Lily or stay single routes, and you may only be able to get Josy through others if you stay out of a Quinn route there, and again you'd only be able to fuck one or the other.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

Peace out.
No I didn't say you want them to have a threesome. I am basically just pointing out the path I took and a more likely scenario for a threesome to happen. A man can dream. I think that threesome would be very kinky.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I think it was planned for Quinn to be more adversarial than she's been, at this stage it would only make sense for Fuckface to still want revenge if he's a chick, and also probably in the throuple (or depending on developments Sage) routes. Even a chick Fuckface who is on Jill or Bella routes really has no reason to get back at Quinn now, obviously a chick Fuckface who is with the Quinn-hating Maya would still like that revenge, as would a chick-Fuckface with Sage if she gets dragged into the tuition scandal as head of the HOTs.
You are probably right. We're already going to episode 10, the DPC clearly missed the timing with this "revenge". I wanted to know why he changed his mind, I don't think Derek's idea was lip service.

If you look at Derek's BIOS it registers the idea of a revenge plan in the near future. At some point it looked like this prank against Quinn would happen, but now... with each passing day the MC has less reason to play a prank on Quinn, Quinn even interacted in a friendly way with the CHICK MC in episode 9.

It's happening, isn't it? Quinn will craving for the CHICK MC... :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

and the conversation lead to giving us nice lewd dreams either with Jade or Chaty for the Gallery section(y):LOL:
.He teach us How to Cheat, which comes in handy for your favorite Mini-games ;), and for the puzzle mini game, for money.
He help you get a place to sleep in. Not to mention it's with her Fucking Hot sister.:love:
He help MC to realize how stupid he was when he was practicing in himself how to speak to Josy , when they watching under tybalt windows :LOL: - I love that part :ROFLMAO: -
He painting a different message about what Happened between MC and Chad, making him sound like he is some kind of a legend.
He takes the dildo helmet first so you can have a Nice lewd moment with Goblin princess , whether it is a win or not is different question :LOL:, - that is up for personal opinion, back then we all at least wanted to fuck Jill at least once :ROFLMAO:
He gets a beating from a Nerd , so you dont have to pay for Magnar, and you can keep your money and spend it on more important things, like Painting of Josy :love:(y).
HE Fuck a Fat Bitch and Granny, so you don't have to deal with those part on the list and can focus on the cool part of it. and You can Still win it anyway.(y)
He help you get Tequila, so Lily can sock your dick :devilish:. Not to mention, you also free to go to do whatever you want fuck whoever you want during the party and essentially achieving nothing more, yet with his trick we still get the Hots out of the party and Dick thinks we Fucking legend once again. and of course he helping humiliating Tybalt, who deserve nothing less.:LOL:
HE support you During you mission to fix the Mansion and takes care of the shit while you not around, and you busy Fucking the girls.
so far he is the only character, who helped the MC for literally nothing in exchange, while everyone else always come for the help of MC, even if they were dumping him before because of his Affinity:whistle:.

Yeah, I'm not gonna share my room with him, obviously, but I fail to see How can you say he is anything but a true Bro.:cool::D
everything Derek does for Hells Week how can you say he does it for nothing? he does it to become a DIK, something he cares so much about. they have tasks to complete and they tackle them for the final reward, then in reality it's not even essential for Derek to complete them, MC can do it too, it's our choice, and in the end we find out that it wasn't even necessary to complete all the tasks.

then the task was to wedge a nerd, if Derek ends up getting beaten up in front of everyone it's part of his innate qualities. in the same way as he decides to complete both the sex outdoors and with a teacher (the worst choice after Burke...)

if it's MC completing all the tasks does that make Derek a profiteering parasite? of course not, someone had to do it

and Maya's sacrifice also falls into this perspective, and I'll leave out what has already been said about his role as eternal cuckblocker.

when they repair the DIKs mansion, it's not like it's MC's house or even his job, so even there doing their part and possibly replacing MC doesn't seem to me to be a particular merit, Rusty does it too. Derek loves being a DIK, why shouldn't he commit?

when I take out the rubbish and do a wash it's not like the condo gives me a standing ovation, I'm doing my part

outside of Hells Week only once MC asks Derek for assistance, when Cathy's photo issue breaks out, and Derek's not up to it, he's better off staying home

On all the funny things he says and does, nothing to say, never denied, but they don't make him a 'bro', they make him an entertaining acquaintance

Reactions: NebulousShooter

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Overall though I think it was more a spare of the moment thing and I don't think either Fuckface or Derek have given much thought to revenge since that incident, at least I don't recall any dialogue about it.
You are probably right. We're already going to episode 10, the DPC clearly missed the timing with this "revenge". I wanted to know why he changed his mind, I don't think Derek's idea was lip service.

If you look at Derek's BIOS it registers the idea of a revenge plan in the near future. At some point it looked like this prank against Quinn would happen, but now... with each passing day the MC has less reason to play a prank on Quinn, Quinn even interacted in a friendly way with the CHICK MC in episode 9.

It's happening, isn't it? Quinn will craving for the CHICK MC... :eek:
As late as episode 8, during the free roam at the dorm party:

Derek: "Ass man! Did you find anything?"​
mc: "I did, just now. Look!"​
Derek: "Condoms! Perfect! Now he's gonna get it."​
Derek: "Tit for tat..."​
mc: "That reminds me... Whatever happened to "tits for tat"? You still haven't finished that revenge mission."​
Derek: "We haven't finished it."​
Derek: "And don't worry, ass man... It's still in the back of my mind."​
Derek: "Great things take time."​
Derek: "Let's go to the bathroom and fill these bad boys up."​

Operation "tits for tat" is still active! :devilish:

everything Derek does for Hells Week how can you say he does it for nothing? he does it to become a DIK, something he cares so much about. they have tasks to complete and they tackle them for the final reward, then in reality it's not even essential for Derek to complete them, MC can do it too, it's our choice, and in the end we find out that it wasn't even necessary to complete all the tasks.

then the task was to wedge a nerd, if Derek ends up getting beaten up in front of everyone it's part of his innate qualities. in the same way as he decides to complete both the sex outdoors and with a teacher (the worst choice after Burke...)

if it's MC completing all the tasks does that make Derek a profiteering parasite? of course not, someone had to do it

and Maya's sacrifice also falls into this perspective, and I'll leave out what has already been said about his role as eternal cuckblocker.

when they repair the DIKs mansion, it's not like it's MC's house or even his job, so even there doing their part and possibly replacing MC doesn't seem to me to be a particular merit, Rusty does it too. Derek loves being a DIK, why shouldn't he commit?

when I take out the rubbish and do a wash it's not like the condo gives me a standing ovation, I'm doing my part

outside of Hells Week only once MC asks Derek for assistance, when Cathy's photo issue breaks out, and Derek's not up to it, he's better off staying home

On all the funny things he says and does, nothing to say, never denied, but they don't make him a 'bro', they make him an entertaining acquaintance
Not sure what the ultimate definition of "bro" is, but all the DIKs are "bros". But Derek cares more about the mc than the rest, and Tommy cares less about the mc than the rest.

The question is: Is Derek a good bro? Weighing up the pros and cons of a friend like Derek is highly subjective.

Are you looking to have an insane time, the hell with the consequences? Derek is you man, just don't be surprised if you end up with a criminal record for misdemeanours! :eek:

You wanna be serious about shit, make sensible decision which result in a strong future? Avoid Derek like the plague.

Of course, you can take the middle ground. Enjoy his hijinks but know when to pull out (pulling out at the right time can definitely make all the difference :sneaky:)

...when I take out the rubbish and do a wash it's not like the condo gives me a standing ovation...
You're missing out, my wife cheers whenever I do anything around the house... although... :unsure:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
As late as episode 8, during the free roam at the dorm party:

Derek: "Ass man! Did you find anything?"​
mc: "I did, just now. Look!"​
Derek: "Condoms! Perfect! Now he's gonna get it."​
Derek: "Tit for tat..."​
mc: "That reminds me... Whatever happened to "tits for tat"? You still haven't finished that revenge mission."​
Derek: "We haven't finished it."​
Derek: "And don't worry, ass man... It's still in the back of my mind."​
Derek: "Great things take time."​
Derek: "Let's go to the bathroom and fill these bad boys up."​

Operation "tits for tat" is still active!
I'm not sure this makes much sense anymore. A DIK MC who knows what Quinn is going through wouldn't probably want to prank her, and a CHICK MC wouldn't do that anyway. Could it be a Choose Derek vs Choose Quinn? I don't see how it could be implemented well.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Man, its like having a conversation with a Quinn stan who hate Maya:p.
but I'm curious of this part " his role as eternal cuckblocker " - when did he actually cuckblocked you?
Tell me you don't talk about the blanket scene with Maya, like you were about to Fuck Maya in daylight open and public in front of the School before he showed up ?! :ROFLMAO:

shazba
You wanna be serious about shit, make sensible decision which result in a strong future? Avoid Derek like the plague.
I'm not sure, he makes some rational choices, like using the money for the mansion. Or not Cheating during mid-term test, unlike MC who can, and then surprised when Derek didn't and even justify it by saying " You taught me how to do it "
MC should rather stay away someone like Quinn or Tommy. or Lily:LOL:

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes