KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn stan(solid part of F95 fanbase): Can't accept the fact that Quinn is a criminal. Can't accept the fact that she does things that make her a garbage human being at times.
I understand and respect people's opinions. Freedom of opinion is important. But you can't ignore an unfair judgment. It's not the first time you can see that someone calls or hints that Quinn is, as they put it, a "garbage human." And why do they call it that ? Let's think about it.. They stigmatize her for helping people. For her sensitivity to someone else's misfortune and unindifference. Yes, she helps people to meet, spend time together and enjoy communication. But haters call it pimping. Wait, but pimping usually involves some kind of coercion. But Quinn never forces anyone to do anything against their will. They say that Quinn deceived Maya, but it's not true. Yes, maybe Quinn didn't reveal all the information to Maya, but she shouldn't have, right?! Most likely, Quinn was just trying to protect Maya from hasty and abrupt decisions, to which Maya probably has a penchant. Afterwards, we see Maya publicly punching Quinn in the face. And what about Quinn?! She didn't hit back. As in the Holy Scripture, she turned her cheek. Therefore, it is safe to say that Quinn is an example of a truly responsible, hardworking, and humane member of society. And she doesn't deserve to be called a "garbage human." :cautious:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I understand and respect people's opinions. Freedom of opinion is important. But you can't ignore an unfair judgment. It's not the first time you can see that someone calls or hints that Quinn is, as they put it, a "garbage human." And why do they call it that ? Let's think about it.. They stigmatize her for helping people. For her sensitivity to someone else's misfortune and unindifference. Yes, she helps people to meet, spend time together and enjoy communication. But haters call it pimping. Wait, but pimping usually involves some kind of coercion. But Quinn never forces anyone to do anything against their will. They say that Quinn deceived Maya, but it's not true. Yes, maybe Quinn didn't reveal all the information to Maya, but she shouldn't have, right?! Most likely, Quinn was just trying to protect Maya from hasty and abrupt decisions, to which Maya probably has a penchant. Afterwards, we see Maya publicly punching Quinn in the face. And what about Quinn?! She didn't hit back. As in the Holy Scripture, she turned her cheek. Therefore, it is safe to say that Quinn is an example of a truly responsible, hardworking, and humane member of society. And she doesn't deserve to be called a "garbage human." :cautious:
I love your biased comedy gold posts :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not sure what the ultimate definition of "bro" is, but all the DIKs are "bros". But Derek cares more about the mc than the rest, and Tommy cares less about the mc than the rest.

The question is: Is Derek a good bro? Weighing up the pros and cons of a friend like Derek is highly subjective.

Are you looking to have an insane time, the hell with the consequences? Derek is you man, just don't be surprised if you end up with a criminal record for misdemeanours! :eek:

You wanna be serious about shit, make sensible decision which result in a strong future? Avoid Derek like the plague.

Of course, you can take the middle ground. Enjoy his hijinks but know when to pull out (pulling out at the right time can definitely make all the difference :sneaky:)
and I am perfectly in the middle, I consider Derek funny, but outside of that a 'bro' like the others, so not the ultimate friend

Man, its like having a conversation with a Quinn stan who hate Maya:p.
but I'm curious of this part " his role as eternal cuckblocker " - when did he actually cuckblocked you?
Tell me you don't talk about the blanket scene with Maya, like you were about to Fuck Maya in daylight open and public in front of the School before he showed up ?! :ROFLMAO:
since I do not consider Derek to be the best of friends, would I be the simp or hater of the case? since this judgement is unacceptable to other, balanced and unbiased observers?:rolleyes:
Strange perspective. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and when he forcibly intrudes into the water park party? first chance for the trouple to spend some quality time together, after a lot of problems of which Derek is probably not even aware,. he has two chances and on two occasions deliberately gets in the way.

not like Jill, who, without knowing anything, calls her friend. she is inappropriate:mad:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Nah. When it comes to Quinn, we have 4 groups.

1. Quinn fan: I can fix her! She needs hugs!

2. Quinn stan(solid part of F95 fanbase): Can't accept the fact that Quinn is a criminal. Can't accept the fact that she does things that make her a garbage human being at times. Has to talk shit about every other girl in the game to pull them down to Quinn's level instead of focusing on the better parts to uplift Quinn. Doesn't understand simple logic. Dawe was based on them.

3. Quinn enjoyers: Haha, Quinn is so dope! She's hilarious! She can ride a dick like a pro! That small ass makes MC's pet name out be The Impaler! You go Quinn, put Maya in her place! JK! All girls are great in this game! I hope Quinn gets a redemption arc!

4. dalli_x: QuInN cRaVes CHICK MC
why do people want redemption arc? embracing the way she is sounds like a more interesting story

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
why do people want redemption arc? embracing the way she is sounds like a more interesting story
Right now it looks like there might be two paths for her:

1st) For any path the player chooses that isn't the "Others" path with a focus on her, she will stay an insufferable piece of human trash. Exploiting people to her own benefit and amusement.

2nd) If the MC is on the "Quinn path", she seems to be in the process of coming around at least towards the MC somewhat, so here a "redemption" path might be develop in future patches.

Reactions: osculim

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I think its because she have two sides to her. Some folks like the evil bitch side and some people like her soft side. And those who like her soft side want her to be like that and the rest wants her to be an evil bitch. You can't please everyone

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Now I'm excited!
But wait, it will expose that Bella is behind it all.
James got wind of it, and she had to handle it.

After all someone in the school has to be able to persuade that glory holes should remain and let kids be kids, and who better than the one with massive tits to which everyone, even Burke says yes to.

Quinn is actually a mere puppet for Bella and Bella's little sex toy!
Reducing Quinn to a lacky and getting Bella NTR'd for you.
What could be better? :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still find the clipping through the floor to be such a hilarious mistake.
That has nothing to do with foam. Basic Photoshop could've covered it up, but this is all being pulled out of DPC's ass to appeal to a small fetish group.
Such a waste of time, but oh well. DPC does what he wants at the end of the day. We either enjoy it or not.
Compare the floor with the screenshot. The dance floor is original black and the foam even creates a wave motion, which can be seen well on the walls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Compare the floor with the screenshot. The dance floor is original black and the foam even creates a wave motion, which can be seen well on the walls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DPC, please stop trying to justify your DAZ mistakes :KEK: (little photoshop effort would've made it look legit, just looks just like bad clipping)
Only clone series that would matter is duplicates of the girls, not the guy :KappaPride:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
DPC, please stop trying to justify your DAZ mistakes :KEK: (little photoshop effort would've made it look legit, just looks just like bad clipping)
Only clone series that would matter is duplicates of the girls, not the guy :KappaPride:
I actually believe that it is supposed to be foam, but the actual foam texture looks so bad and has lines in between them that they look more like concrete slabs.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I actually believe that it is supposed to be foam, but the actual foam texture looks so bad and has line in between them that they look more like concrete slabs.
I agree. All I'm saying is that a few brush strokes around the legs/ankles in Ps would've fixed it all.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Even the sex scene with her at the end of episode 9 was still "cat and mouse", seeing who the more dominant one was, she was even trying to bluff the mc that he couldn't make her orgasm, while he knew she came one, and lets her know he knew. It's fun, but can be rather tiresome, that makes the rare intimate scenes with Quinn stand out even more.
Not only once. If you go through the whole sequence of sex positions, she ends up coming three times in total.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes