Jan 31, 2023
Has to talk shit about every other girl in the game to pull them down to Quinn's level instead of focusing on the better parts to uplift Quinn.
This implies two things:

1. That Quinn is somehow below the other girls.
A laughable idea, she's obviously the best girl.

2. That there are some aspects of Quinn that are lesser than others.
Everything about her is perfect the way it is, and nothing needs to change.

May 31, 2018
Should I get the normal version of part 1+2 (v0.8.3) or the compressed is enough (v0.8.2)? I prefer the compressed version because the normal version is HUGEEEE, 20gb compare to 4gb compressed o_O I read the changelog, the .3 version is some bug fix, I just want to sure I won't miss anything, thanks for help.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Should I get the normal version of part 1+2 (v0.8.3) or the compressed is enough (v0.8.2)? I prefer the compressed version because the normal version is HUGEEEE, 20gb compare to 4gb compressed o_O I read the changelog, the .3 version is some bug fix, I just want to sure I won't miss anything, thanks for help.
Any works, 8.3 is only to remove the copyrighted songs, as far as I remember. Saves work just fine for S3

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This implies two things:

1. That Quinn is somehow below the other girls.
A laughable idea, she's obviously the best girl.

2. That there are some aspects of Quinn that are lesser than others.
Everything about her is perfect the way it is, and nothing needs to change.
:unsure:
00.jpg
+
903.jpg
=
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
tbf I loved the Banana Costume.
Same here. Many players thinks DPC did this on purpose to mock the Jill simps for being annoying. But I just think he just implemented a little psychologic basic knowledge. If Jill is not in relationship with MC she's just a "normal" girl and acts on her (naive) way on the single market. But she's in love with MC now, in her first real relationship, had her first sexual experience and her hormones are all over the board. She's completely in her honeymoon phase and the whole world is pink to her. Everyone who was truly infatuated knows how stupid and bonkers one can be. She's not thinking straight and that's what her made thinking to be a fucking banana on Halloween would be a great idea.

On the other hand: all for the lulz. I've played the Bella branch first, then my MaJo branch. You can't imagine how I laughed as I played HER branch and... "I'm a banana!" This moment propitiated me a little bit with this fucking free roam episode. This and "Dawe! You're be a father!"

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. - Luke 14:11. Ask Maya's daddy. He knows all about this shit.
Maya's dad says that everything is fine. After all, I'm not praising myself, I'm praising Quinn. "And this is a pious and good deed!" - St. Patrick 18:15 (or any other number, it's not particularly important)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes