The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Zoey fans sure are bunch of weird people :HideThePain:
Hey now... Sure, she came in late in Episode 9...

But at least she'll live to see the end of the game,
and not catch a bullet or OD.

9c46da8b739275e73b226f8817e798c6.gif
You should take off that profile picture you know? It was me who created the base model if you are so offended by my opinion
Brings back memories of my smiling Saint Zoey avatar(OG Saint Zoey was yours), and the short Saints avatar era that followed.
I remember making Lily, Jill, Tybalt, Sage, Quinn, Nicole and Bella. c.mork created his own Rio one.
Simpler times, once the Banana Jill craze faded out, simp wars returned. This thread is united only when shitting on something together :HideThePain:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Quinn is a dumb cunt! - Harry Potter 4:10
Hey now, that's just rude... Because if Quinn is dumb, how dumb are:
1. Sage for being so blind not to see or know about a drug and prostitution ring IN HER HOUSE :HideThePain:
2. Maya for falling for Quinn's lies and stories :HideThePain:
3. Rio for being her second in command :HideThePain:

So I wouldn't say anyone is dumb.
Quinn is running 2 crimes rings in someone else's house, that's pretty slick tbh.

P.S. Most of us are quite the Quinn enjoyers, we're all just here having fun and shooting the shit :D
It's the super stans that have the ability of taking a joke like Jill has the ability of sucking a dick :KEK:

Overall, why not just end all debates with waifus and just say Chad is best waifu.
I'm sure he can suck a dick better than Jill :WeSmart:
They're a bunch of sore losers cause their waifus was humiliated by Quinn in the last tournament :Kappa:

View attachment 2496794

Sorry but like Jafar said : You're only second rate. :Kappa:

View attachment 2496800
Fun times, c.mork and the contest rigging...AKA CMORKING TIME

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hey now... Sure, she came in late in Episode 9...

But at least she'll live to see the end of the game,
and not catch a bullet or OD.

View attachment 2496757
Brings back memories of my smiling Saint Zoey avatar(OG Saint Zoey was yours), and the short Saints avatar era that followed.
I remember making Lily, Jill, Tybalt, Sage, Quinn, Nicole and Bella. c.mork created his own Rio one.
Simpler times, once the Banana Jill craze faded out, simp wars returned. This thread is united only when shitting on something together :HideThePain:
Oh, really? I wonder what that would mean... Maybe someone is at risk of getting shot or even overdosing... Hmm... Who could it be?!
N92L.gif
Sally? Well of course. I could have guessed earlier.
2d2H.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Fun times, c.mork and the contest rigging...AKA CMORKING TIME
Not my fault Quinn fans don't know how to vote :cautious:

They're a bunch of sore losers cause their waifus was humiliated by Quinn in the last tournament :Kappa:

View attachment 2496794

Sorry but like Jafar said : You're only second rate. :Kappa:

View attachment 2496800
For someone who has a sig shitting on one of the LIs you sure seem mighty upset every time someone doesn't grovel at Quinn's feet.
3vq08k.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 2496794
Aham aham, you wanna Hear some Funny thing ? :LOL:
Zoey just barely showed up in the game and she already gonna get a Special Render set. Quinn was there from the beginning and took her 2 year to get it, and only after a humiliating defeat against Maya :p:whistle::LOL:

and This is the FACT :cool::coffee:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
For someone who has a sig shitting on one of the LIs you sure seem mighty upset every time someone doesn't grovel at Quinn's feet.
Well, it's just that some people don't know whose feet they need to grovel. They need a hint.
(of course Quinn's feet, and no one else's) :WeSmart:

• Sad
Reactions: c.mork

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And the render was made by your comrade, lil'boy. I'm just praising his talent :sneaky:
And I thank you kindly for the shoutout :HideThePain:

But in all seriousness, I like to make normal pieces and some more meme-ish.
I've made decent Maya requests and personal Maya stuff too.
Same goes for Quinn, I made normal, alt and meme stuff too.

Truth is, I like all the characters, and enjoy all the characters, even Maya.
I stopped hating on characters based on DPC's writing, plot structure, moon skin choices and so on.
:LOL:. You mean "Second-rate" Krogan, right? :LOL: Everyone knows Wrex is the Real Deal :cool:, and Grunt is just a consolation price:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Hey, don't be rude. Call it for what it is, Grunt is a good attack doggy, not his fault he is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes