Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Can't we start a separate thread for these tiring and extremely boring waifu wars? In the long run, it's really annoying that what feels like 80% of the postings is pure simping about fictional characters.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is it possible to be in a path with Quinn, Riona or both with chick affinity?
Definitely not Quinn, she doesn't like CHICK Fuckface, pretty sure not Rio, you need to have DIK affinity to get the interactions required to start to be on her path.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Definitely not Quinn, she doesn't like CHICK Fuckface, pretty sure not Rio, you need to have DIK affinity to get the interactions required to start to be on her path.
Nah, Rio doesn't give a fuck. You just miss out on the restaurant scenes.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For Riona at least you can get all done with Neutral affinity, don't need to be a DIK about it.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If anything, I want to say to the Quinn fans. I don't hate your favorite waifu. Damn it, I like her character - complex and controversial.
But to whitewash her behavior, to turn a blind eye to the fact that she has committed many bad deeds is somehow strange. It is also strange to protect her by humiliating other girls in an attempt to make Quinn look better. This looks childish.

What would a good line of defense for Quinn look like:
"Quinn grew up in a highly hostile and toxic environment among drug thugs. She didn't have a normal childhood. Her father gave her terrible life lessons:
"Trust no one but your dad. Keep everyone else at arm's length".
What normal parent would give such advice? Quinn grew up socially aloof, with obvious signs of a sociopath. Growing up in a street gang, she does not recognize the normal foundations of society.
It is also possible that Quinn was physically and mentally abused. As a result, she considers any manifestations of love, friendship and normal social relations as a weakness. She mocks people to look cooler so that no one can see her broken and wounded soul.
Maybe it can be cured if you put her in a normal environment where she gets good treatment. So I see Quinn's redemption path as possible."

Written in an extremely simplistic way, because it takes more than a page of text to describe Quinn's psychology. But the direction is like this.
I wrote reviews like this shortly after I got here and what's interesting is people liked to discuss them, put forward counter-arguments and no one caught cringe.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Is it possible to be in a path with Quinn, Riona or both with chick affinity?
I think that it is important not to go with Jill route in any case since it closes Quinn route off.
I've never tried playing Others route with a CHICK, so I can't answer, and BaDIK is deleted from my PC till Episode 10 comes out.
Rio, I think yeah, Quinn definitely No.
Haven't y'all heard, according to Dalli_x, Quinn CrAvEs CHICK MC :ROFLMAO:
Can't we start a separate thread for these tiring and extremely boring waifu wars? In the long run, it's really annoying that what feels like 80% of the postings is pure simping about fictional characters.
I couldn't agree more, but here's the thing, episode 9 was a plotless void of an episode(it was great fun, don't take me wrong, but plot wise it was null), so people don't have much to talk about game wise, so like for any other media ever, it always falls down to pointless, lame and cringy waifu wars.

Specially since there is no reason to have them since Chad is best waifu :BootyTime:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
For Riona at least you can get all done with Neutral affinity, don't need to be a DIK about it.
Possible but I didn't find a route to her on my CHICK run and that was specfically what the post asked.
Nah, Rio doesn't give a fuck. You just miss out on the restaurant scenes.
When I last did a CHICK route there was no route into Rio's path, even giving her money outside the Preps and talking to her after the Cathy Cluck she didn't ask for my help with the stalker, I guess I might have missed something but I'm pretty sure she's only active on Neutral/DIK affinity.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
When I last did a CHICK route there was no route into Rio's path, even giving her money outside the Preps and talking to her after the Cathy Cluck she didn't ask for my help with the stalker, I guess I might have missed something but I'm pretty sure she's only active on Neutral/DIK affinity.
My first playthrough was CHICK. I got the stalker plot, the HOTs party scene, and the kiss in EP9. I missed out on the restaurant scenes, and the prep party scene. So maybe you fucked something else up, or misremember it :unsure:

Reactions: Jumbi

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
My first playthrough was CHICK. I got the stalker plot, the HOTs party scene, and the kiss in EP9. I missed out on the restaurant scenes, and the prep party scene. So maybe you fucked something else up, or misremember it :unsure:
Gotta kiss her after Cathy cluck to activate her path I think.

Feb 10, 2022
Possible but I didn't find a route to her on my CHICK run and that was specfically what the post asked.

You must fuck her or have a threesome with her & Camila in Ep7.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If anything, I want to say to the Quinn fans. I don't hate your favorite waifu. Damn it, I like her character - complex and controversial.
But to whitewash her behavior, to turn a blind eye to the fact that she has committed many bad deeds is somehow strange. It is also strange to protect her by humiliating other girls in an attempt to make Quinn look better. This looks childish.

What would a good line of defense for Quinn look like:
"Quinn grew up in a highly hostile and toxic environment among drug thugs. She didn't have a normal childhood. Her father gave her terrible life lessons:
"Trust no one but your dad. Keep everyone else at arm's length".
What normal parent would give such advice? Quinn grew up socially aloof, with obvious signs of a sociopath. Growing up in a street gang, she does not recognize the normal foundations of society.
It is also possible that Quinn was physically and mentally abused. As a result, she considers any manifestations of love, friendship and normal social relations as a weakness. She mocks people to look cooler so that no one can see her broken and wounded soul.
Maybe it can be cured if you put her in a normal environment where she gets good treatment. So I see Quinn's redemption path as possible."

Written in an extremely simplistic way, because it takes more than a page of text to describe Quinn's psychology. But the direction is like this.
I wrote reviews like this shortly after I got here and what's interesting is people liked to discuss them, put forward counter-arguments and no one caught cringe.
imagine her with a tampon of vodka up her ass this should help her gain the leniency of the court :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Rio will bang you in chapter 7 if you are on chick path. Will also jump you during the helloween party. Just did a solo chick others run and she also had her wanna talk more about relationships dialogue at the end of the party. It seems you might still be able to get her later on.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Rio will bang you in chapter 7 if you are on chick path. Will also jump you during the helloween party. Just did a solo chick others run and she also had her wanna talk more about relationships dialogue at the end of the party. It seems you might still be able to get her later on.
Giving her money in EP 5 is the key to opening a 'route' with her

Reactions: osculim

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
You raised an interesting point. I had already noticed that Quinn's fans seem to feel embarrassed for liking her and I don't understand why. They're always making excuses and creating a real 4D chess game to make Quinn look likeable, but there's no need for that in my opinion.

What's wrong with admitting that Quinn is a fucked up, bitchy character who only thinks about herself? Some guys feel the need to defend their favorite girls like their lives depend on it and that doesn't just apply to Quinn, but to any girl in the game.

I don't think any less of you guys if you guys like a stoner with a reputation for dick-sucking, or if you like a stripper single mother or better yet if you have a thing for goblin princesses.

Waifu War is never good, it kills the soul and then poisons it too.
- saynotoNTR

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes