osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm not sure this makes much sense anymore. A DIK MC who knows what Quinn is going through wouldn't probably want to prank her, and a CHICK MC wouldn't do that anyway. Could it be a Choose Derek vs Choose Quinn? I don't see how it could be implemented well.
She likes the whole cat and mouse game that sage is talking about. It is clear when you tease her there is this game going on between the DIK MC and Quinn. I bet she would get off on it.

Reactions: shazba

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question does the official guide work with this version and where should I drop the files to get it working ingame ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Actually, you said it, I just confirmed it. MC is in pieces, upset, but the first that Derek feels obliged to do is to let him know how worried he was that Maya betrayed Josy, adding himself to the list of people cghe MC, rightly or wrongly, feels they betrayed him.
To me it doesn’t seem moral support, of course, that sweet, gives him a hug: best friend of best friends. I, after that sentence, would have left him wandering around the BR alone.:cautious:

MC talked heart to heart, explaining the situation in which he was, Derek just makes a few surprising verses.:eek:o_O:oops:

swyper would be good advice? MC must clarify with Maya and Josy and look for company on a dating site would be good advice? (swyper from which come the troubles of Cathy and those that Nora will bring) would you consider it a good advice after fighting with a girl you care about? really?

My friends are better, I’ll be lucky
No, I don't see it that way, your line of criticism is too far-fetched.

Swyper aka Tinder is a good distraction if you're on the verge of breaking up with a girl you like. What's a better distraction than a quick casual and good fuck :p Verified by personal experience.:cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm not sure this makes much sense anymore. A DIK MC who knows what Quinn is going through wouldn't probably want to prank her, and a CHICK MC wouldn't do that anyway. Could it be a Choose Derek vs Choose Quinn? I don't see how it could be implemented well.
Yeah, I personally lost interest in revenge on Quinn ages ago. It's all part of the hazing anyway, so mc should just take it in his stride.

And by now, a whoremongering mc has fucked all the girls who saw him naked back then anyway, and if anything Quinn did him a favour, by exposing his cock to a bunch of HOTs, his footlong legacy began!

She likes the whole cat and mouse game that sage is talking about. It is clear when you tease her there is this game going on between the DIK MC and Quinn. I bet she would get off on it.
Even the sex scene with her at the end of episode 9 was still "cat and mouse", seeing who the more dominant one was, she was even trying to bluff the mc that he couldn't make her orgasm, while he knew she came one, and lets her know he knew. It's fun, but can be rather tiresome, that makes the rare intimate scenes with Quinn stand out even more.

Congratulations, clone series is a new meme now. Although some benefit from them:LOL:

View attachment 2495604
I'm literally not even giving the close pics a second glance. It's just too ridiculous. I'd rather see a bunch of beta DIKs double teaming the main LIs than seeing this nonsensical clone shit.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm literally not even giving the close pics a second glance. It's just too ridiculous. I'd rather see a bunch of beta DIKs double teaming the main LIs than seeing this nonsensical clone shit.
I'd love to see DPC make a special render where Jill is double teamed by MC and Jacob. Just to look at the fire in the community and the fury of the angry simps. :KEK:
The clone series is just boring and from what I saw I liked only one release with Elena.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This is more of an average Quinn fan
Nah. When it comes to Quinn, we have 4 groups.

1. Quinn fan: I can fix her! She needs hugs!

2. Quinn stan(solid part of F95 fanbase): Can't accept the fact that Quinn is a criminal. Can't accept the fact that she does things that make her a garbage human being at times. Has to talk shit about every other girl in the game to pull them down to Quinn's level instead of focusing on the better parts to uplift Quinn. Doesn't understand simple logic. Dawe was based on them.

3. Quinn enjoyers: Haha, Quinn is so dope! She's hilarious! She can ride a dick like a pro! That small ass makes MC's pet name out be The Impaler! You go Quinn, put Maya in her place! JK! All girls are great in this game! I hope Quinn gets a redemption arc!

4. dalli_x: QuInN cRaVes CHICK MC

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
They started doing a new concept BTW. Cloneless serie :BootyTime:
I still find the clipping through the floor to be such a hilarious mistake.
That has nothing to do with foam. Basic Photoshop could've covered it up, but this is all being pulled out of DPC's ass to appeal to a small fetish group.
Such a waste of time, but oh well. DPC does what he wants at the end of the day. We either enjoy it or not.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
They started doing a new concept BTW. Cloneless serie :BootyTime:

View attachment 2495736 View attachment 2495737
Yeah, i saw it. :HideThePain: This is worse, much worse than the clone series. This shows they are so triggered by the presence of second man in the frame who fucks their girl. How pathetic. :ROFLMAO:That moment when anti-NTR crowd become as same annoying and cringe as the NTR guys who come to share their fantasies for a whole thread.
They could really make a clone series something original by replacing the clone with another guy, turning it into a normal MFM but no, they used an old record "No OnE CaN ToUcH a gIrL bUT MC!"
"No wonder they're 40 and still virgins" - AchedCroissant

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Nah. When it comes to Quinn, we have 4 groups.

1. Quinn fan: I can fix her! She needs hugs!

2. Quinn stan(solid part of F95 fanbase): Can't accept the fact that Quinn is a criminal. Can't accept the fact that she does things that make her a garbage human being at times. Has to talk shit about every other girl in the game to pull them down to Quinn's level instead of focusing on the better parts to uplift Quinn. Doesn't understand simple logic. Dawe was based on them.

3. Quinn enjoyers: Haha, Quinn is so dope! She's hilarious! She can ride a dick like a pro! That small ass makes MC's pet name out be The Impaler! You go Quinn, put Maya in her place! JK! All girls are great in this game! I hope Quinn gets a redemption arc!

4. dalli_x: QuInN cRaVes CHICK MC

BBQ.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When I read this, it always reminds me of the average Sally stan on Reddit :HideThePain:
I am not offended at all by such content, it's just a set of pixels and someone's creativity. I recently went through all 460 pages of fan-art in about a week and there is quite a lot of content like this and some of it is funny, especially with Jill. :ROFLMAO:
The only thing I can negatively react to if I see things that are too creepy, for example, a dude who wrote that he wants to see Stephen Burke fucks Bella. :FacePalm::HideThePain:
And Sally definitely deserves to be hate-fucked by a few DIKs:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes