Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the vision of the dev. This is not some skirt looking to please.
This is so all the hard work dev put in relentless rendering is put to the fore front.
All AAA games have done away with half the screen being cut and dirtied by text box.

Keep up the good work!

Keep your vision pure and close to your heart!

Such a marvelous game thus far!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To give praise and quote a well known and respected Thunder Rob:
Dear Wanker
If you are really able to read this i tip my fedora to you.
But seriously why even bother reading this,its just made up text that you will forget about in five minutes.
-Preston
HAHAAAA..10 points to Slytherin!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We both fan the fiction out of this gem game here. After the whirlwind that takes you into the astounding journey pink masterfully crafted out of his soul gems and his bleeding fingers ...
There is nothing left but Infinity! The stars!
This fuels any player to gout into the world and live life to the fullest!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Search hasn't pulled up anything. Has anyone figured out any of the console variables?
easier way of doing things is to use this..and just select the save file ya want to fiddle with in the game/saves directory

Reactions: TheZiKA

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
wow great chapter ! I like the two path but...my first try was neutral and it's not that kind of game.
I like the brawl mini game but don't have money for both game/class u_u". (shuffle game kill me)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DrPinkCake

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Sage new hair is good. I couldn't stand her weird looking hair, it's Maya's but longer but it fits Maya better.

But Jill ftw

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
... Says never the winner Rob ... all the while sporting a custom sig from a custom render he won off OMV

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Inb4 Sage hair debate, which should be interesting enough. I personally love her old hair, somewhat messy or lazy fit her look, now she looks like the typical milf type. Well I am not a patreon so it doesn't matter what I think, anyways keep up the good work.
So is the hair just changed now? Was it up to a poll or did the dev personally decide it?

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
So is the hair just changed now? Was it up to a poll or did the dev personally decide it?
Well I am not sure, if I had thirty bucks to throw at him I would. Judging by the way the others are talking I am guessing anyone that likes the original hair is screwed, and I cant see the dev doing all the scenes with both hairstyles. So yeah if you are like me and loved Sages look I would find a shoulder to cry on soon... Well here's hoping I am wrong and its just a few scenes only

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes