drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is There are only 5 main path is available or is there any other main path I left???
Bella / jill / sage / Maya / joshy is there any others girl is main path connects ???

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Same pls help!!
Yeah, I think most have had enough of this question, as it's been answered in numerous times today and god knows how many times in the thread.

But I digress, it's something to do with using mods and DPC has code that finds these mods and intentionally crashes the game.

Think there's an updated MOD on the 1st post, also delete the persistent save file.

Think that's all you need to know if not read the first post or do a search.

Reactions: Jumbi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Full list of remaining potential clone series given the no nudes before lewd scene rule:

Side Girls: Quinn, Lily, Ashley. (Lily also include Pink Rose)

Pink Rose: that short redhead stripper with lewd in Ep.4, Brandi, bartender girl and Madame Rose Please NO :HideThePain:

Main Girls: all of them

Dorm Girls: Becky, Tara, Kylie, Gina, Tiffany, Penny.

There are a lot of potential options for the remaining seven. Next, rule "no nude renders before lewd" has a gray area - DPC can make a scene with a girl who hasn't had sex with MC, but she was shown naked or having sex with another character. So we got a clone series with Elena. I just wanted to add about Sally but Chip got ahead of me and I remembered about D&G.:LOL:
But there is one more mystery besides the main girls. Will DPC decide to release clones with Arieth?:sick:
Yes, except, what you say is a gray area is not a gray area. :ROFLMAO: Because his "rule" was not "no nude renders before lewd"
it was simply just the audience has not seen that specific character Naked. We saw Jade and Cathy naked do to MC's dream, but he had sex with them, or lewd scene with them much later.
so for example, someone like Tanya for example probably won't show up.
But honestly, who know at this point:)

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dude. That's cruel... :KEK:
I'm just being a DIK :D
Yes, except, what you say is a gray area is not a gray area. :ROFLMAO: Because his "rule" was not "no nude renders before lewd"
it was simply just the audience has not seen that specific character Naked. We saw Jade and Cathy naked do to MC's dream, but he had sex with them, or lewd scene with them much later.
so for example, someone like Tanya for example probably won't show up.
But honestly, who know at this point:)
I understand you. So that the audience doesn't see a particular character naked earlier than necessary, so as not to spoil the impression during the future scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
So, I overplayed again.

Graphics are still average at best. The picture is too flat. The game uses low-poly models, there is no normal lighting and shading. As I understand DAZ has no ambient occlusion and texture maps like in Substance Painter or other 3D programs which makes renders look too flat and uninteresting.
Wrong thread and wrong site, bro. You can download the Crysis Trilogy somewhere else.

After all, DAZ artists are amateurs and do not pretend to some great art. Dumn it, they can hardly even model a simple donut in Blender!
Somehow I have not seen any fan-art or any other creative work from the WhitePunk user. But you could show these amateurs how to do it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
This game is really interesting, I'm not gonna lie, for a while I thought this game was overrated, but you can't make the mistake of judging without playing. I bought the game this week on Steam and I just finished the second season. I had the impression that maybe the third season will be the last. Those of you who are already playing the third season, do you also have the impression that I have or do you think there will be a fourth season? I don't mind spoilers.
DPC (the dev) has stated there will be 16/17 episodes, which means there will be a 4th season.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This game is really interesting, I'm not gonna lie, for a while I thought this game was overrated, but you can't make the mistake of judging without playing. I bought the game this week on Steam and I just finished the second season. I had the impression that maybe the third season will be the last. Those of you who are already playing the third season, do you also have the impression that I have or do you think there will be a fourth season? I don't mind spoilers.
DPC already confirmed Season 4, so it will be a long ride.

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
I believe I read there are around 5 seasons planned, but I may be making that up. I'm sure I saw somewhere that it's longer than Acting Lessons and considering that the party planning game introduced in season 3 is set up to be something that looks like it will be used in future episodes and big parties won't happen every week, I figure this story will run for at least a year in the MC's life at college and maybe even the whole three years?

Reactions: Tomás Turbando

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
Graphics are still average at best. The picture is too flat. The game uses low-poly models, there is no normal lighting and shading. As I understand DAZ has no ambient occlusion and texture maps like in Substance Painter or other 3D programs which makes renders look too flat and uninteresting.
You should replace your monochrome CRT monitor.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
based on how long it has taken DPC to tell the story of the first semester, if he plans to go the entire college life of the mc..we will all be old and grey by the time he gets there..some of us older probably will be ded long before that time too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's been DPC's well publicized plan since pretty much from the very beginning to have 4 seasons, so whatever impression you had, it's not quite correct.

Reactions: Tomás Turbando
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes