Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Are you trying to be super hip and woke by predicting that Sage will be a transman by the end of the story or are you japanese and the absence of he/she in your language fucked you over and deepl created a marvelous piece of comedic relief ? :D
Sage turns transman to fuck chad in the ass and join their homeosexual trio. Seems legits and make sense. Yandere sage :KappaPride:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Are you trying to be super hip and woke by predicting that Sage will be a transman by the end of the story or are you japanese and the absence of he/she in your language fucked you over and deepl created a marvelous piece of comedic relief ? :D
I think you're the one out of the two of us who wants to be super with your comment here... But don't worry, it doesn't hurt because I know it wasn't intentional on your part... You felt like you had to make a joke that would make your day better. You need to practice a lot so I can laugh at it too :) And English is really not my native language, but I hope I can still stay on the forum. Have a nice day.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Its not a better, faster, stronger situation, its an intimacy and feelings one. Riona will cum from sex when you make her fall in love. ;)
Yeah. This works in real life too, by the way. Connection is what actually gets people off way better than attraction.

Most guys I know don't have the confidence to talk during sex (not just dirty talk either), but I remember one time my then-girlfriend was riding me slowly, I looked up, touched her face softly and told her she was beautiful.

She came on the spot.

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
I'm a bit out of the loop as I haven't played the game in years. After season 2 do I download the patch for interlude, play it and add the season 3+ep 9?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'm a bit out of the loop as I haven't played the game in years. After season 2 do I download the patch for interlude, play it and add the season 3+ep 9?
no, separate downloads, s3 includes interlude + Ep9, you will import saves made at the end of s2. Interlude becomes skippable after you play it once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi and Flute

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Damn, i hope its not. Oh well, i will stick to Bella for now because i am still interested in her story and what will go in season 3.

I honestly dont want to start a new game just because i got invested in MC's story and his mistakes. Funnily enough, when i started this game i was skipping dialogue just for a quick wank. then in episode 3, i remembered someone in the story getting emotional, so i got curious and go back to my previous saves just to understand how they felt and i got invested in them, and i realise that I or the MC was a piece of shit. so i went forward with the story that MC was rejected by maya and josy. Now I am fast forwarding sex scenes just so i can understand and read the dialogue faster.
In the official walkthrough it says that Jill will reject MC if she does not invite him to meet her friends, you can only get the invite to meet her friends if your affinity is chick and if she masturbated to your picture when she invites the MC, Maya, Josy and Derek to her concert in the library.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
After DPC finish BaDik, he will introduce his next game. BaDik The Second Semester. :ROFLMAO:

Joke aside, the idea of a full college experience is sound good on paper, but it's clear it's not a job for a one Man Army. and Some characters goes while new ones show up that could shake things up.
But unlikely it goes beyond MC's second year. We know Xmas will happen, and I fully expect at least Spring Break, as major events.
everything beyond that, only he knows. He mentioned something briefly about knowing the necessary Time Jumps he need to achieve what he want.
Me personally never look beyond the next episode, I enjoy the ride, even if I more critical nowadays. But even Episode 9 grown on me a bit more, than in my first experience, while Interlude I dislike a bit or lot more
I agree that a temporally linear and complete college experience would be too much work. You mention time jumps yourself, but there are hints so that the timeline of BaDIK is not linear. The MC tells a story and if he is like his father (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree), he messes up the story himself.

Examples.
At the beginning of EP7, when Patrick was in the room, the MC says to Maya so the library event went on too late. Only which library event? Josy, Maya and the MC can fuck together for the first time in EP9 in a former library. Horny library event. What if the MC messed up the story here and EP9 actually belongs before EP7. The joke then is so that EP9's Christmas would then be before EP7.

This Christmas seems to be a key moment in the story, which could be on the timeline before and after. The MC is telling a story.

Something else I noticed and might answer the question of why a DIK MC has big differences from a NEUTRAL/CHICK MC. Someone noticed it so the NEUTRAL and CHICK MC are very similar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In screenshot 1 we see 3 dildos (DIK) and right after that only one green dildo. The green dildo points to the right, to the side of DIK. The small pink dildo points to NEUTRAL. The big fat red dildo points to CHICK. One picture later, only the green DILDO is visible.

- Green DILDO equals DIK
- Pink and red DILDO equal NEUTRAL/CHICK

This means so that the MC, as shown in EP3 Zoey review, is actually a quiet guy but should not be made angry. Zoey knows this and that's why she intervenes in EP9 when the MC pushes Oscar. That's why, Vinny also shows his gun. The MC got angry at Vinny and has adrenaline in his blood.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Ok, so...
I have read the last ~600 pages of this thread. There are some interesting takes on the story's direction.
I have also lost count of my playthroughs. Dozens of them...
Now, a few of things that I would like opinions on.

During the second visit to the Pink Rose (Derek's accommodation), when talking to Tommy, you get the option to ask him if he's horny while speaking of Josy. Is it possible that Tommy is all fucked up because he harbors a secret love for his step sister? I know that during the conversation, MC kind of brushes the 'horny' comment off as a joke, but why would DPC even include that if incest seems to be off of the table for this game? Personal experience has shown me that there can be a reality to this step sibling lust, so do you think this might be the angle for DPC?

While on the roof, during your first exposure to smoking pot, Quinn will say, if you do the right things, "Fuck me...". Now, is she trying to coerce the MC because he is high and not thinking clearly or is it more like "Fuck me... this is more than I bargained for". The former seems to be consistent with Quinn's persona, but with nothing more than words to read (and no tone in the voice to hear). I'm curious what the great think tank here has to say about that.

KJR is currently a bit of an enigma. While she seems to get frustrated with the MC most of the time, by Ep. 9 she seems to be warming up to the MC. Is DPC taunting us with her or do you suspect that she will become another wrench in the MC machine in the future?

Is Rio serious about the MC or is she playing part of Quinn's chess game? Unless I missed a detail somewhere in game, Quinn told her about the plan to use the MC - if that is in fact who Quinn is pointing to (I forget the episode... sorry).

I have more but I have no ambition to make a mega-wall of text for my first post.

What say you to these questions and apologies if this was covered in the first ~500 pages of the thread.

Thanks!
7thOmen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes