larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
In the official walkthrough it says that Jill will reject MC if she does not invite him to meet her friends, you can only get the invite to meet her friends if your affinity is chick and if she masturbated to your picture when she invites the MC, Maya, Josy and Derek to her concert in the library.
I now know what i did wrong, so I went back to my save where they were playing DND because that i was the time i was fucking around and keep charming everyone. I just did that just to spite the game master. Apparently, if you keep doing that you will lose a scene where jill was effectively charmed, though i am not sure because i only used the charm on jill this time. Then after successfully charming jill, sally will defend you from Thybalt and sally will remark that, you have a thing for jill. jill will be flattered, and in the next episode, you will get the masturbation scene and will invite the MC to meet her friends as long as you fight for her. I dont know if the DND charming was the requirement to get the the masturbation and invite scenes but i suspect that my character does not have enough points for jill or that the DND is connected to her getting the masturbation or invite.

I dont know much about the walkthrough cause i usually go blind when playing games, but i can guarantee that neutral affinity is a possibility to get the MC to be invited to her friends because i checked my stats. Dont know about status though but i still have huge DIK +30 when she invited me to her friends. The only choice that i changed was the DND scene to get the invite, other than that, i went through the game with the same choices and got her to appear in the final option. So i got both my cakes and choose who will i eat at the end of episode 8.

In conlcusion, Dont be a dik around jill but you can still dik around when shes not there.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
I now know what i did wrong, so I went back to my save where they were playing DND because that i was the time i was fucking around and keep charming everyone. I just did that just to spite the game master. Apparently, if you keep doing that you will lose a scene where jill was effectively charmed, though i am not sure because i only used the charm on jill this time. Then after successfully charming jill, sally will defend you from Thybalt and sally will remark that, you have a thing for jill. jill will be flattered, and in the next episode, you will get the masturbation scene and will invite the MC to meet her friends as long as you fight for her. I dont know if the DND charming was the requirement to get the the masturbation and invite scenes but i suspect that my character does not have enough points for jill or that the DND is connected to her getting the masturbation or invite.

I dont know much about the walkthrough cause i usually go blind when playing games, but i can guarantee that neutral affinity is a possibility to get the MC to be invited to her friends because i checked my stats. Dont know about status though but i still have huge DIK +30 when she invited me to her friends. The only choice that i changed was the DND scene to get the invite, other than that, i went through the game with the same choices and got her to appear in the final option. So i got both my cakes and choose who will i eat at the end of episode 8.

In conlcusion, Dont be a dik around jill but you can still dik around when shes not there.
The invite to dinner by Jill absolutely depends on your affinity not being DIK

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you are confusing Affinity with Dik status. Dik status only affects dialogues, but your affinity has major affects on paths and branches.

Edit: Also Jill's path is all connected to the picnic. keep affinity to not DIK and everything flows properly to getting the dinner invite.
Choices are go to Picnic, fight for her and go to perp mansion and get the masturbation scene, which finally leads to invite.
Dont see any connection to the DND game to these scenes.

Reactions: maaarco2014

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
During the second visit to the Pink Rose (Derek's accommodation), when talking to Tommy, you get the option to ask him if he's horny while speaking of Josy. Is it possible that Tommy is all fucked up because he harbors a secret love for his step sister? I know that during the conversation, MC kind of brushes the 'horny' comment off as a joke, but why would DPC even include that if incest seems to be off of the table for this game? Personal experience has shown me that there can be a reality to this step sibling lust, so do you think this might be the angle for DPC?
Without a doubt, she straight up nutknees him and gets away with it, imagine Heather doing that, she'd still be in a coma. Jojo might be the first girl ever that Tommy loves unconditionally and he thinks it makes him a creep and he can't handle it.

While on the roof, during your first exposure to smoking pot, Quinn will say, if you do the right things, "Fuck me...". Now, is she trying to coerce the MC because he is high and not thinking clearly or is it more like "Fuck me... this is more than I bargained for". The former seems to be consistent with Quinn's persona, but with nothing more than words to read (and no tone in the voice to hear). I'm curious what the great think tank here has to say about that.
Quinn basically always had the hots for the MC, starts with her getting a kick out of trying to corrupt his naivety/innocence, then turns to straight up being horny for his happy stick and eventually she gets startled, attached and even scared because MC says what he thinks and thinks what he says, and she doesn't know how to deal with someone like that, who has no agenda.

Is Rio serious about the MC or is she playing part of Quinn's chess game? Unless I missed a detail somewhere in game, Quinn told her about the plan to use the MC - if that is in fact who Quinn is pointing to (I forget the episode... sorry).
Given that the rift between Quinn and Rio grows by the episode I'm gonna call that one real, as in Rio is serious. It's not like she is making a pre planned move, they just make out and talk in the cinema room and the MC basically tells her "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got." and it seems to have an genuine effect on her.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
Without a doubt, she straight up nutknees him and gets away with it, imagine Heather doing that, she'd still be in a coma. Jojo might be the first girl ever that Tommy loves unconditionally and he thinks it makes him a creep and he can't handle it.
I've never actually seen the scene where Josy splits the uprights... just a screen shot from around here. I prefer to repay Tommy for the sucker punch. Every.Single.Time. He needs to know his place...

Quinn basically always had the hots for the MC, starts with her getting a kick out of trying to corrupt his naivety/innocence, then turns to straight up being horny for his happy stick and eventually she gets startled, attached and even scared because MC says what he thinks and thinks what he says, and she doesn't know how to deal with someone like that, who has no agenda.
That's what I figured, but the idea of a 'long con' still concerns me.

Given that the rift between Quinn and Rio grows by the episode I'm gonna call that one real, as in Rio is serious. It's not like she is making a pre planned move, they just make out and talk in the cinema room and the MC basically tells her "If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got." and it seems to have an genuine effect on her.
Yeah, here's to hoping you got it right. The romance path for Rio, going forward, is going to be full of landmines. Rio has way too much baggage to make it easy to get out from under Quinn's thumb. If Rio fans didn't like Quinn before, they'll likely hate her later when she gets pissy over Rio telling her to pound sand. The valiant MC will have to go to war with Quinn in order to help Riona. That could be fun...

Thanks for your insight!
7thOmen

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes