somebody669

Dec 29, 2019
American Pie if it was a game :D (Probably not a very original assesment but hey)
Idk why I put off this game for so long, it's great.
Very well written, with a fun plot from start to (current) end.
Deep (that's what she said) thought out characters with a consistent main story, not just a bunch of loose (...) ideas meshed together like some games.
Good english and no second hand cringe from the writing or MCs behavior.
The renders might not be the best, but they are good enough.
Choices that actually affect the story (even if not by that much, but then VN), no too overbloated scenes (even if there are fillers).
Good UI (tho sometimes hard to click stuff in freeroam), without unnecessary weirdness. Good performance and zero bugs.
A ton of content with probably at least some replayability.
Even the minigames aren't annoying.

And the music, it's freakin great.

All in all deffo in top 10 / top 5 pgames I've played. Better than many regular games.
Great job!

Oh. And the game is pretty based on some controversial topics, while not reading like a 4chan thread at the same time. Def an added bonus.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
based on how long it has taken DPC to tell the story of the first semester, if he plans to go the entire college life of the mc..we will all be old and grey by the time he gets there..some of us older probably will be ded long before that time too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I may be assuming too much, but wouldn't it make sense that the gameplay focuses primarily in the first year of Fuckface at college? I mean... One of the MGs (Sage) is in her graduation year after all. What will happen with her character after graduating, especially in those scenarios in which she is not the chosen girl by the MC.

Last edited:

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I may be assuming too much, but wouldn't it make sense that the gameplay focus primarily in the first year of Fuckface at college? I mean... One of the MGs (Sage) is in her graduation year after all. What will happen with her character after graduating, especially in those scenarios in which she is not the chosen girl by the MC.
She might find a job in the finance department of the college or since she is not in a hurry to find a job do a postgraduation course or complementional course like psychology for human resources.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I may be assuming too much, but wouldn't it make sense that the gameplay focus primarily in the first year of Fuckface at college? I mean... One of the MGs (Sage) is in her graduation year after all. What will happen with her character after graduating, especially in those scenarios in which she is not the chosen girl by the MC.
It is my own idea. Too complicated and basically useless a longer cycle. Then why not all five years? What about work? And marriage?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It is my own idea. Too complicated and basically useless a longer cycle. Then why not all five years? What about work? And marriage?
After DPC finish BaDik, he will introduce his next game. BaDik The Second Semester. :ROFLMAO:

Joke aside, the idea of a full college experience is sound good on paper, but it's clear it's not a job for a one Man Army. and Some characters goes while new ones show up that could shake things up.
But unlikely it goes beyond MC's second year. We know Xmas will happen, and I fully expect at least Spring Break, as major events.
everything beyond that, only he knows. He mentioned something briefly about knowing the necessary Time Jumps he need to achieve what he want.
Me personally never look beyond the next episode, I enjoy the ride, even if I more critical nowadays. But even Episode 9 grown on me a bit more, than in my first experience, while Interlude I dislike a bit or lot more

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
So I finished the game up to season 2, is there a way i can salvage Jill's route in season 3 because i was dissapointed to find out that there was no choice for her towards the end, i have gone through that recital torned because i knew the MC have to let go of bella. The next day after that recital, elena made the MC choose who he wants and i chose bella because there was no option for jill only sage, bella and others. In the epilogue jill saw bella and the mc together and was devastated, i think she has fallen for the MC.

For context: I started the game a massive dik and began slowly transition to neutral when maya and josy rejected MC in episode 3. I did the date with jill, always told the truth to her, did not go for cathy in the car, fought for her and help her in the recital, i can't remember the other scenes with her but i am pretty sure i got all of them except meeting her friends and her shower scene because i was still in dik status. i am hoping that choosing bella or "others" can have still a route for her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So I finished the game up to season 2, is there a way i can salvage Jill's route in season 3 because i was dissapointed to find out that there was no choice for her towards the end, i have gone through that recital torned because i knew the MC have to let go of bella. The next day after that recital, elena made the MC choose who he wants and i chose bella because there was no option for jill only sage, bella and others. In the epilogue jill saw bella and the mc together and was devastated, i think she has fallen for the MC.

For context: I started the game a massive dik and began slowly transition to neutral when maya and josy rejected MC in episode 3. I did the date with jill, always told the truth to her, did not go for cathy in the car, fought for her and help her in the recital, i can't remember the other scenes with her but i am pretty sure i got all of them except meeting her friends and her shower scene because i was still in dik status. i am hoping that choosing bella or "others" can have still a route for her.
As far as we know there's no route back on to Jill if she wasn't an option at the end of ep 8.

Did you go on the picnic with her or did you help Sage when she was sick? Also you said you slowly transitioned to neutral, did you get all the way to neutral or still have slight DIK affinity?

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
As far as we know there's no route back on to Jill if she wasn't an option at the end of ep 8.

Did you go on the picnic with her or did you help Sage when she was sick? Also you said you slowly transitioned to neutral, did you get all the way to neutral or still have slight DIK affinity?
I'm sorry i think i got it mixed up, i went back to my save file and saw that i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS. I am positive that i went on a picnic with jill and remember skipping helping sage when she was sick.

I am hoping that i can still pursue so jill when i decide to play season 3. apparently there is only one episode out and 2 is still in production. I guess i have to stick to isabella for now, i will be so sad if isabella is using the MC to as a substitute for her husband because i suspect that shes still hung up with her late husband and i dont know much about her past.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm sorry i think i got it mixed up, i went back to my save file and saw that i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS. I am positive that i went on a picnic with jill and remember skipping helping sage when she was sick.

I am hoping that i can still pursue so jill when i decide to play season 3. apparently there is only one episode out and 2 is still in production. I guess i have to stick to isabella for now, i will be so sad if isabella is using the MC to as a substitute for her husband because i suspect that shes still hung up with her late husband and i dont know much about her past.
From what's in season 3 so far the only way Jill is an option if not chosen is when Bella is chosen over her, but that only appears to be the case when she's an option at the end of ep 8.

We don't know if James is still alive and if he will come back into the story and if he is alive and coming back what Bella will do if she's in a relationship with Fuckface.

There's so much time between episodes that there's no reason why you can't set up multiple routes. You mentioned transitioning to Neutral from DIK because Maya and Josy rejected you in ep 4, you could start a new game to get Jill, start a new game to get Maya and Josy, have a new game to get Sage and another one for all the side girls if you want and you'll still have waiting time before ep 10 comes out.

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020

I am hoping that i can still pursue so jill when i decide to play season 3. apparently there is only one episode out and 2 is still in production. I guess i have to stick to isabella for now, i will be so sad if isabella is using the MC to as a substitute for her husband because i suspect that shes still hung up with her late husband and i dont know much about her
Which date you went with her? If it was only at the tennis club, you also have to go to another date when Sage is sick (it's an option you have to do). If you don't go to that date, Jill becomes a no-no to you (not exactly because of the date, but because she has to think about the MC at night and masturbate, though the impression we're left is she dumps the MC because he chose Sage over her... Yeah... I know it's clumsy...). You also have to kiss Jill when you sleep at Isabella's (and at the Tennis Club, but I bet you already did it). Other than that, I have no idea why you didn't get the Jill option... She prefers chicks (MC chicks, not girls, ye know)... But I think only at the end (when you have to meet Jill at the shopping, during her showdown to Thybalt) you can't be a dick (well... I think you also have to go to meet her, otherwise Jill becomes a no-no too). I've seen somewhere that you have to be chick at the beginning of the episode 6, but I quite remember having the Jill option when I was playing as neutral...
I remember the MC kissing her or tried to kiss her in the tennis date. As for when sage was sick i think it was the picnic that i chose. I did not know that jill has masturbation scene. I also know that i was always polite when conversing with Thybalt. The impression that i got from sage is that MC and sage were only fuck buddies, and i was actually surprised that sage was really cool about when i chose bella in the end even though i wanted jill. There is no way i will get chick affinity in episode 6

also: i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS around episode 7, honestly i dont know which impacts more, affinity or status

larcnciel002

Jun 26, 2020
From what's in season 3 so far the only way Jill is an option if not chosen is when Bella is chosen over her, but that only appears to be the case when she's an option at the end of ep 8.

We don't know if James is still alive and if he will come back into the story and if he is alive and coming back what Bella will do if she's in a relationship with Fuckface.

There's so much time between episodes that there's no reason why you can't set up multiple routes. You mentioned transitioning to Neutral from DIK because Maya and Josy rejected you in ep 4, you could start a new game to get Jill, start a new game to get Maya and Josy, have a new game to get Sage and another one for all the side girls if you want and you'll still have waiting time before ep 10 comes out.
Damn, i hope its not. Oh well, i will stick to Bella for now because i am still interested in her story and what will go in season 3.

I honestly dont want to start a new game just because i got invested in MC's story and his mistakes. Funnily enough, when i started this game i was skipping dialogue just for a quick wank. then in episode 3, i remembered someone in the story getting emotional, so i got curious and go back to my previous saves just to understand how they felt and i got invested in them, and i realise that I or the MC was a piece of shit. so i went forward with the story that MC was rejected by maya and josy. Now I am fast forwarding sex scenes just so i can understand and read the dialogue faster.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
So, I overplayed again.

Graphics are still average at best. The picture is too flat. The game uses low-poly models, there is no normal lighting and shading. As I understand DAZ has no ambient occlusion and texture maps like in Substance Painter or other 3D programs which makes renders look too flat and uninteresting.
But I do indulge.
Yes, you indulged in regurgitating something you read on the wikipedia page for 3d graphics without understanding it. Daz iray renders are fully path-traced. The standard pbr shader supports a multitude of maps and there is also the option for custom shaders.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

I am hoping that i can still pursue so jill when i decide to play season 3. apparently there is only one episode out and 2 is still in production. I guess i have to stick to isabella for now, i will be so sad if isabella is using the MC to as a substitute for her husband because i suspect that shes still hung up with her late husband and i dont know much about her

I remember the MC kissing her or tried to kiss her in the tennis date. As for when sage was sick i think it was the picnic that i chose. I did not know that jill has masturbation scene. I also know that i was always polite when conversing with Thybalt. The impression that i got from sage is that MC and sage were only fuck buddies, and i was actually surprised that sage was really cool about when i chose bella in the end even though i wanted jill. There is no way i will get chick affinity in episode 6

also: i have permanent NEUTRAL AFFINITY and 9 DIK STATUS around episode 7, honestly i dont know which impacts more, affinity or status
When I made the Jill route, I punched Tibalth many times in the face because I liked the scene :)-And I still got Jill. If you really want Jill, you should definitely start a new game because if you can't choose her in episode 8, you'll lose her forever. (Currently this is the version of the story)
And why is Sage the best girl? - Because whoever you choose instead, he is understanding and will always be your friend! He is clearly the central character of the game and it is no coincidence that MC communicates the bad or the good news with him at every decision.Good luck and feel free to take the time to play all the routes until the update arrives..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c.mork

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
When I made the Jill route, I punched Tibalth many times in the face because I liked the scene :)-And I still got Jill. If you really want Jill, you should definitely start a new game because if you can't choose her in episode 8, you'll lose her forever. (Currently this is the version of the story)
And why is Sage the best girl? - Because whoever you choose instead, he is understanding and will always be your friend! He is clearly the central character of the game and it is no coincidence that MC communicates the bad or the good news with him at every decision.Good luck and feel free to take the time to play all the routes until the update arrives..
Are you trying to be super hip and woke by predicting that Sage will be a transman by the end of the story or are you japanese and the absence of he/she in your language fucked you over and deepl created a marvelous piece of comedic relief ? :D

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes