k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I would LOVE it if Tybalt, learns some humility and some moves, hits the gym and turns his life around.

The watermelon looks tasty, not sure about his choice of girl though.

It's funny. If you manage to avoid Jade, Sage's path makes ZERO sense.

MC is still supposed to feel 'guilty', but there's nothing to feel bad about. It comes off super weird.

That beings said, as much as I LOVE Sage, I don't think I can suspend my disbelief that she (or ANYONE) in a semi-realistic story would ever be able to get past sleeping with their mom. It just feels like something that would weigh a relationship down until it broke. Which leaves only two options (imo);

1 Sage somehow gets over it after she finds out. Which wouldn't feel real or honestly a decent payoff to one of the most enormous revelations in the story so far. Players may want to end us with Sage, but the story isn't going to work out if they get her.

2 Sage does not forgive. This is incredibly realistic, especially so if DPC goes the brutal route of her rejecting the MC, him winning her back, because they are a perfect couple, then slowly, over time, the awkward unshakable weight of this mistake just drags them down until they both give up. I don't particularly want this ending either, though I will say it makes a ton of narrative sense and would be a very well done, mature story. I think the biggest problem is that an AVN is a game and in a game a player feels entitled to having an 'winning' option. This would very much be losing, and that means the player would be forced to lose.

I don't envy DPC, he's put himself in a difficult position with (as far as I can see) no winnable option, all for the sake of a twist that didn't need to be there. It reminds me a bit of GRRM. Everyone thinks he's this amazing author for breaking all these narrative rules, but the truth is that narrative rules exist for a reason, and by breaking them, he's essentially made his story ASoIaF, unwritable.

I truly hope DPC hasn't done the same. Perhaps he has a bold plan to avoid the coming apocalypse. I sure hope so.
I think Sage has a big enough possibility to forgive MC after her rage boxing minigame and a breakup period.
The MC and Jade are going out for the same reason MC started going out with her, the partner cheated on her, and MC didn't know she was her mom, I think if MC and Jade puts their cards on the table not only Sage will forgive him but will also build a better relationship with her mom, being able to talk about emotions like she wanted to.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It was intentional, but the meaning behind it was kind not malicious, she just received bad advice from someone she thought she should listen to as they had experience with the same issue.
Either way is not something that bad
intentions always count, but up to a certain point

the result is that MC suffers and not a little (usual DPC exaggerations), enough to eventually decide not to forgive her, so it was at least a bad decision (like all the ones taken by Zoey in the interlude). there are very few occasions when DPC allows MC to be so harsh towards a girl

then if there was something noble and altruistic in the intentions, it is completely rehashed by the following quite 'selfish' actions

first she "ghosted" him in order to allow him to move on, but then once the grandmother's money is gone and the passion of a lifetime/summer is set aside then it's ok to go back to his life

Reactions: SomboSteel

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Oh... not again. Episode 9 shitty freeroams flashbacks.
View attachment 2539833
Takes me back to my banger review of Episode 9:
I went from loving free roams in season 1 to loathing them and questioning my life choices in season 3. What were nice 5 minute breaks in the non-stop dialogue of visual novels have turned into pure hell with the ever increasing branches and the saves that go with them. If I wasn't so invested in the story I would have abandoned this game ages ago because of free roams alone.

This last episode had me abandoning some of the branches, but I'm still at 6 or 7 saves. I might abandon more if the time sink keeps getting worse. This problem would all go away if there was a skip option for free roams, like there is for the prelude if you've already played it once.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo has so much hate in his little Italian heart :oops: He hates Sage, he hates Josy, he hates Zoey and thats 3 of my top 5 girls :cry::cry:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't hate anyone, maybe a little DPC at most:unsure:

but that must be old age, I don't feel like condoning everything regardless

Zoey shows up at MC to apologise, evidently she has something to apologise for:rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
May be, he was Dumped By a Sage a Josy and a Zoey, type of girl in his real life, and now they remind him for those heartbreaks :unsure: :LOL:
but didn't I mention it? :unsure:

I had for real an experience very similar to the one with Sage:cry:
if by Josy you mean a summer crush that too
something strictly comparable to Zoey I would say no

anyway, you don't get old without accumulating love pains

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
but didn't I mention it? :unsure:

I had for real an experience very similar to the one with Sage:cry:

anyway, you don't get old without accumulating love pains
That's interesting,So, in what way similar?

She had a Gay Boyfriend that she didn't know was gay, and he cheated on her, so She cheated on him with you, and you end up as Her Fuck Buddy, later to be her offical boyfriend.

Or you had a Girlfriend whose mother you Fucked, without knowing , She was your Girlfriend's mother

or all of this together? :eek:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

She had a Gay Boyfriend that she didn't know was gay, and he cheated on her, so She cheated on him with you, and you end up as Her Fuck Buddy, later to be her offical boyfriend.

Or you had a Girlfriend whose mother you Fucked, without knowing , She was your Girlfriend's mother

felicemastronzo is the inspiration for the MC and Tybalt simultaneously confirmed. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

:unsure: :unsure: I don't know if her boyfriend was gay, but he was certainly an asshole :ROFLMAO:... very similar there was the whole part of this phantom relationship that she couldn't get rid of and in general a certain difficulty in managing her emotionality

an intense but exhausting experience

I probably would have fucked her mother afterwards out of spite:cautious:

Or, hear me out, MC is a gigantic snowflake that would probably make a scene is his gf didn't answer his text in the first 10 seconds after he send it. :Kappa:
will be what it will be, but BADIK is his story and in his story Zoey apologises for what she did:devilish:

Last edited:

The_Hat

Oct 25, 2022
EP6 - Josy/Maya HOTS - EP9 Maya decides to become a HOT first and Sage wants to throw another welcome party for it - EP7 Josy is a HOT, but Maya is not yet.

The thing with Jacob's pictures is a special thing. We learn so Jacob is doing picture editing because he will be editing the Halloween pictures. But how can it be so there are already naked pictures of Josy and Maya on the DIK laptop from EP6. That doesn't make any sense. It's not even about so the pictures are on the beach. Josy and Maya are naked. But when the MC returns in EP8 from Sage, they cover their breasts out of shame. But there are nude pictures already in EP6 on the DIK laptop. It doesn't fit. Josy and Maya would not pose for such photos until after EP9. Even Maya says in EP9 to the MC so there is not yet time for such photos and the MC asks if there is. But in EP6, such pictures are already on the DIK laptop. Oops.

DPC likes dramas. Since I only play Throuple, I logically know Josy and Maya best. In EP9, Vinny mentions the MC dog. Maya mentioned a dog right after the first 3 sex in EP6. the whole thing was outdoor. In EP3 Derek freaks out to have outdoor sex on Maya's list and in EP1 Maya asks the MC if he prefers indoor or outdoor. A clear line. EP9-EP6-EP3-EP1. The only strange thing is so that Maya asks this question in EP1.

I assume so that something will experience or happen to the MC that will be a disaster. I see many scenarios there. It will vary depending on what affinity the MC has. Probably the only chance to escape a castatrophe is for the MC to be true to himself from the beginning. If he is DIK, he should stay DIK. Of course there will be one or the other minor drama, which a DIK MC should be able to handle. He cheats, the girls cheat and so on. The CHICK MC will not be spared from dramas. I don't think so the girls will cheat, but they will have hidden things that the CHICK MC will find out. The best example is Maya in EP9. Why won't she talk about her mother? There's the next drama with Maya. I assume so her mother Helen set up blind dates for her daughter and the MC will meet one guy or another. Maybe one of those guys will be Caleb.

Since I know myself best in the Throuple, I think so that I have avoided the big disaster. When the MC is left alone with Josy before the drinking game, the MC says screw Pinky and Maya comes and says to the MC so he just escaped his second birthday suit. That sounds like an impending disaster. The drama will then be for Derek and Maya to have an older sister named Joanne who will look a lot like Maya. This is an extreme betrayal of trust by Derek and Maya for hiding it from the MC. The MC will have interacted with Maya and Joanna and not know if he fell in love with Maya or Joanna. Perfect CHICK drama. But if Maya stays, then they will talk as they met in EP1. This makes everything linear from the timeline for Maya.
I don't really understand what you're saying...

I just have one last question for you though, at the very beginning of EP 1, MC has pictures of all the LI's on his phone as wallpaper options. So, taking into consideration your theory about the beach pictures of Josy & Maya on the laptop in EP 6 does that mean that EP 1 is much later in the timeline because he couldn't possibly have these pics until after he met them all?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Bleiu

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I concentrated the aspects that inspired Tybalt in you :cool:
Tybalt doesn’t say “ʤei is the best girl” though.:unsure::Kappa:

> Both wear expensive Italian suits.
> Both have Italian names - Tybalt from Romeo & Juliet was Italian.
> Both get rejected all the time.

You’re 3/3 homie

The numbers don’t lie and they spell “YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION FOR TYBALT” for you. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tybalt doesn’t say “ʤei is the best girl” though.:unsure::Kappa:

> Both wear expensive Italian suits.
> Both have Italian names - Tybalt from Romeo & Juliet was Italian.
> Both get rejected all the time.

You’re 3/3 homie

The numbers don’t lie and they spell “YOU ARE THE INSPIRATION FOR TYBALT” for you. :Kappa:
Tybalt proposes 1vs1 fights in which he is soundly beaten up

I'd say this clue beats all previous ones :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Oh so we are going to skip Thanksgiving where everyone says they are thankful for MCs dick? Uninstalled thumbs downed.
Admittedly didn't think of Thanksgiving since it's not something i celebrate but guess it would make sense to include that lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes