Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
She had three renders, the rest had two.

UPD: And why does she need the official status of "Main Girl"? In any case, it will be possible to develop relationships with her, like many other girls without this status. For you, she will still be MG if she is your favorite. :)
ah shiet, yea lol i cant fokin count :D

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this like one of the only times where the 4k pics are actually worse? her skin is so fucked if you look at the full resolution that i honestly think the HD is just better visually

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Reposting my question on this page for visibility.

Hey guys, so i looked everywhere but i couldn't find the answer to this question. Is there anyway to re-hide the objects that unlock special renders like a magazine on the floor or one of the books on the shelves i tried deleting all the renpy saves in roaming and all the persistent files but no dice. Any help?
You need to get rid of both copies of the persistent file - the one in the game file, but also the one in under users/(your PC name)/appdata/roaming/ren'py/(whichever version of BAD you want to replay). You'll also loose all your galley scenes and rewards.

Jan 19, 2023

So it's confirmed now that Maya is the least important main girl if she's the first one. :WeSmart:
DPC will keep the best for last, so let's wait and see, once and for all, who's the "best girl".

Reactions: KristopheH

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Welp, a pity Maya never ended up in the restaurant, looking at the renders.

Now, I wonder how wild will dev go with Jill here. Double anal?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: p22

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Without over spoiling it, is it okay to tell Sage and Josy about Chad? Or do they blabber about it to other people?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I don't think it's Tommy for the simple fact that Vinny couldn't get into the safe in the halloween party and Tommy knows the code. Only one other than Nick that could be a spy is JB, he flies under the radar very well if it's him.
Well I payed closer attention to that detail you point out about Vinny, and you're 100% correct. He tries to open the safe and can't. Before you mentioned this, I would always assume he had access to the safe. So our list of traitor suspects is shrinking quickly.

Hmmmm....:unsure:
*scratches head* (the one on my shoulders you pigs! :ROFLMAO:)

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sorry guys I'm at work and I couldn't do a good job since I'm not at home and I did this quickly...But don't make fun of it either and I decided that each girl will have her dose so there are no winners or losers. If in the next set of renders I'm at home I'll do better
It looks like she wants to have a nice smoked sausage for breakfast. Yum -yum

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Without over spoiling it, is it okay to tell Sage and Josy about Chad? Or do they blabber about it to other people?
personally i hoped that mc would not be so woke about this choice. i would have put an announcement in the friggin school paper outing Chad and Troy as fags. why does everyone want to be so nice to an annoying asshole who acts all tough in front of his buddies and harrasses a guy who is simply chatting with Sage the first time she meets him. he's a prick and being outed and then treated like shit by his buddies is the least he deserves..

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Maya working for her tuition.
My (completely unfounded) pet theory is that once Jill's lawyer basically tells Maya that she is up shit creek with her student loan that sorority sister Lily helps her become the newest Pink Rose girl to pay for school.

Nov 21, 2021
I still think Nick is the traitor. He could just be setup to be the scapegoat too. But I can totally see it as just be as simple as him being the traitor. Vinny was his was his friend and he misses the dude and he is also the only other dik the mc sorta build a relationship with. Talk to him when he is in vinny's old room. When his room was not destroyed. Showed him some love at the stripclub by talking to him and buying him a lapdance to make him feel better. Offer to help him with fish. And he also the only dik that phone the MC to ask he could help somehow later in the game. It seems for arguments sake if he is the traitor and the shit hits the fan its gonna end up where he will have to make a choice between his old friend Vinny who abandoned him and the MC.
I think it's more likely that someone close to Nick is the person behind this :cool:
There are too many easy clues or guesses that lead to Nick.
And I'm ready to eat dog food if Arieth is behind this! :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
personally i hoped that mc would not be so woke about this choice. i would have put an announcement in the friggin school paper outing Chad and Troy as fags. why does everyone want to be so nice to an annoying asshole who acts all tough in front of his buddies and harrasses a guy who is simply chatting with Sage the first time she meets him. he's a prick and being outed and then treated like shit by his buddies is the least he deserves..
To me it look like he's trying to get an image of tough frat guy.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Nick has blue eyes right? On the others route there is a girl with blue eyes in The Moose, I think Nick might have a sister.
On the topic of traitors, it might also be Heather, she is close to Tommy, and in one of the cutscenes she is nude and possibly on drugs next to Tommy while he talks to Quinn, and since she is not one of the guys she might not know that the safe code was changed, if Vinny knew the code was changed he might not even try to open.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
To me it look like he's trying to get an image of tough frat guy.
i think that should be a decision like other that has a chick/dik point attached to it. don't blab it to anyone other than Sage is a chick/neutral dec. outing him to the whole world would be a dik choice with repercussions for both him and Chad going forward. for example, Chad could be ostracized by his frat buddies, i am sure that dikless Dawe would be angry as fuck that his idol would turn out to be gay and act all tough about it. plus Sage's mom would be fuming over the fact that she had told Sage to be wary of Chad in case he was using her..and turns out she was right. he totally was. just think there could be many little side stories that would come out of that becoming common knowledge. besides like i said Chad is a prick and should learn the hard way about his behaviour. not getting kicked out school for assaulting mc early on should have been automatic expulsion. but for some reason, maybe because at the time he was still technically Sage's bf, that could be why Burke goes easy on him. just putting ideas out there..purely my own opinions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes