May 12, 2020
Hey guys, so i looked everywhere but i couldn't find the answer to this question. Is there anyway to re-hide the objects that unlock special renders like a magazine on the floor or one of the books on the shelves i tried deleting all the renpy saves in roaming and all the persistent files but no dice. Any help?

May 12, 2020
Reposting my question on this page for visibility.

Hey guys, so i looked everywhere but i couldn't find the answer to this question. Is there anyway to re-hide the objects that unlock special renders like a magazine on the floor or one of the books on the shelves i tried deleting all the renpy saves in roaming and all the persistent files but no dice. Any help?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Another thing I've just realized concerning the cameras and who might be responsible for installing them in the mansion..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That doesn't automatically make Nick a traitor, but it does make him a gossip. It would be much more important to know if Nick really heard it from other students or if he told Cathy personally. If she did, then Nick is the traitor because he is lying here.

MC has proven his integrity 2 times. Cathy said to the MC so he would know for sure that Rusty always takes the blame. The MC then says so he didn't know that. But he knows it because Rusty said it, but before that he used the DIK secret code for himself. Therefore Rusty knows, so that the MC kept to the code and thus respected also Cathy's desire not to tell it further that she goes. Thus the MC is excluded from the circle of the suspects.

This shows me that the DIKs are looking for the traitor. But not only the DIKs, but also the HOTs are looking for a female traitor. Rusty was distracted by a girl. John said yes, he heard that Rusty fucked a girl.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Reposting my question on this page for visibility.

yes you need to delete the persistant save files season 1 and 2 have its own also season 3 have its own. Also there are 2 for each game so you have to delete the one in roaming and the ones in each of the game directories. I do it all the time you probably forget to delete both

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Normally, there are two persistent files, one in the game\saves where the game is located, the other in Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-<uniqueID>. Deleting both and starting a new game should remove all the scenes, rewards and provide a fresh start.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Normally, there are two persistent files, one in the game\saves where the game is located, the other in Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-<uniqueID>. Deleting both and starting a new game should remove all the scenes, rewards and provide a fresh start.
One is copied to the game folder aswell if he does not delete that aswell it will still just write it back to appdata.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That doesn't automatically make Nick a traitor, but it does make him a gossip. It would be much more important to know if Nick really heard it from other students or if he told Cathy personally. If she did, then Nick is the traitor because he is lying here.

MC has proven his integrity 2 times. Cathy said to the MC so he would know for sure that Rusty always takes the blame. The MC then says so he didn't know that. But he knows it because Rusty said it, but before that he used the DIK secret code for himself. Therefore Rusty knows, so that the MC kept to the code and thus respected also Cathy's desire not to tell it further that she goes. Thus the MC is excluded from the circle of the suspects.

This shows me that the DIKs are looking for the traitor. But not only the DIKs, but also the HOTs are looking for a female traitor. Rusty was distracted by a girl. John said yes, he heard that Rusty fucked a girl.

I still think Nick is the traitor. He could just be setup to be the scapegoat too. But I can totally see it as just be as simple as him being the traitor. Vinny was his was his friend and he misses the dude and he is also the only other dik the mc sorta build a relationship with. Talk to him when he is in vinny's old room. When his room was not destroyed. Showed him some love at the stripclub by talking to him and buying him a lapdance to make him feel better. Offer to help him with fish. And he also the only dik that phone the MC to ask he could help somehow later in the game. It seems for arguments sake if he is the traitor and the shit hits the fan its gonna end up where he will have to make a choice between his old friend Vinny who abandoned him and the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I still think Nick is the traitor. He could just be setup to be the scapegoat too. But I can totally see it as just be as simple as him being the traitor. Vinny was his was his friend and he misses the dude and he is also the only other dik the mc sorta build a relationship with. Talk to him when he is in vinny's old room. When his room was not destroyed. Showed him some love at the stripclub by talking to him and buying him a lapdance to make him feel better. Offer to help him with fish. And he also the only dik that phone the MC to ask he could help somehow later in the game. It seems for arguments sake if he is the traitor and the shit hits the fan its gonna end up where he will have to make a choice between his old friend Vinny who abandoned him and the MC.
To be honest, I don't know if Nick is a traitor. There is evidence for both possibilities.

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Hi DIK Fans... i know thats a big thing, but is there a Plan for someone to translate the Season1+2 into german ???

its huge i know... but for such an big and hot game it would be great... :D

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
One is copied to the game folder aswell if he does not delete that aswell it will still just write it back to appdata.
There is no persistent file in game, it's in game/saves (as i mentioned in my post). Deleting this one and the one in the user directory will make it.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
There is no persistent file in game, it's in game/saves (as i mentioned in my post). Deleting this one and the one in the user directory will make it.
ye one in game install folder under game/saves and one in user/name/appdata/renply/gamefolder. And since 1,2 and 3 is two different executables you basically have to delete 4 persistent save files.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
ye one in game install folder under game/saves and one in user/name/appdata/renply/gamefolder. And since 1,2 and 3 is two different executables you basically have to delete 4 persistent save files.
Did you read my initial post?
If you reference to a file, always use the FULL PATH. Referring to game is only the half one, there is no persistent in game but in game/saves.
The only thing i was not writing was to think on both versions (S1&2 and S3) but i thought he was talking about S1, so i didn't had S3 in mind.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes